Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013][Now on itch.io!]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Ramunai
Regular
Projects: Love Target!

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#76 Post by Ramunai »

I love this game. I just love it....although I was seriously gaping at the screen when I got the ending where
he picked me up and threw me down from the balcony with a smile
. Almost made me flip the table xD

By the way...I've read in one of the comments on your DA post for this game and I can't seem to get the other ending for the "Leave" option OTL Can I have some clues....? *puppy eyes* I've been playing this game for days and I even got the two secret beginnings, along with four endings~ I just can't seem to get the final one (Q____Q)

Oh and thank you so much for creating this game and Zayo! <3 Love that....yandere-ish bunny xDb

EDIT: I forgot to specify which ending OTL It's the one where
Zayo doesn't want the player to leave..'lies', I think?
Ramunai [ラムない]
WIP: Love Target!

Puchin
Regular

#77 Post by Puchin »

Shidzo-san wrote:Could you tell me, please, what music plays in menu and downtown? And who's the artist of this soundtracks? I guess I listened all Kevin MacLeod's music (I only guess), but I don't found them T_T

BTW, the game's REALLY cool. Even if the main aim of game sometimes gets angry when you grab his cute black tail xD >:D

P.S. Sorry for my bad English ._.
Yes!! Yes please! In fact, I want to download all the OST! I used to leave the game open on the menu screen while doing other stuff because I wanted to hear that song, lol
Fav Games: REI - NanoLife 1.1 - Zayay - Dizzy Hearts Demo - Night at the Hospital

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#78 Post by Alera »

Ramunai wrote:I love this game. I just love it....although I was seriously gaping at the screen when I got the ending where
he picked me up and threw me down from the balcony with a smile
. Almost made me flip the table xD

By the way...I've read in one of the comments on your DA post for this game and I can't seem to get the other ending for the "Leave" option OTL Can I have some clues....? *puppy eyes* I've been playing this game for days and I even got the two secret beginnings, along with four endings~ I just can't seem to get the final one (Q____Q)

Oh and thank you so much for creating this game and Zayo! <3 Love that....yandere-ish bunny xDb

EDIT: I forgot to specify which ending OTL It's the one where
Zayo doesn't want the player to leave..'lies', I think?
Ah, thank you!!! ;w;

I see! So clues...
If you already have the ending where he kills you with a smile, it should be pretty easy for you to get that last ending! Repeat the same what you did to get that ending but at the end, just choose to leave. owob Which means you should act cute and naive and all that. That should do it.

If you still have troubles, say >w<b

===

About the soundtrack, I don't think I have the rights to release it for download, but I'll make a list with the song names in the first post. ^^ I hope that will be alright!
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Ramunai
Regular
Projects: Love Target!

#79 Post by Ramunai »

Ah, thank you!!! ;w;

I see! So clues...
If you already have the ending where he kills you with a smile, it should be pretty easy for you to get that last ending! Repeat the same what you did to get that ending but at the end, just choose to leave. owob Which means you should act cute and naive and all that. That should do it.

If you still have troubles, say >w<b
Oh...my...golden apples! I've finally got all five endings!! Thanks you so much for the clues! <3 Nearly teared up from joy at being able to read the interview with Zayo xD And awww, the poor yandere-ish bunny...I feel like giving him more hugs and candies now, despite the fact that he'd probably murder me in process/the end, haha.
Ramunai [ラムない]
WIP: Love Target!

Shidzo-san

#80 Post by Shidzo-san »

Alera wrote:
Ramunai wrote: About the soundtrack, I don't think I have the rights to release it for download, but I'll make a list with the song names in the first post. ^^ I hope that will be alright![/color]
Awwwww, how kind of you, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! ~ *_____________*

Lunacore

#81 Post by Lunacore »

Well...this was..
I guess how it would been in reallife with someone who's addictet with murder.
But still wanted some ... T.T 'I love you but i know someday im gonna kill you. Maybe today,maybe tomorrow. And maybe in years. But it will happen.´
D;

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#82 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Well that was unusual to play. I've only played through once so far and feel I need play again to understand more of the background story. A simple looking background, but very effective (simple looking only because of how well it's been put together). I feel intrigued by Zayay, want to know more about him but feel if I ask or get too close, I'm going to get it trouble.

Fairy Godfeather
Regular

#83 Post by Fairy Godfeather »

Bunny! I love the bunny! Zayo is the best.

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I loved how wonderfully tricksy Zayo was. I loved his ears and his tail. Digging is a great job for a bunny! It makes perfect sense. I loved how the answers he gave changed each time I played.

The artwork was incredible, the writing was always amusing and Zayo's just a fantastic character. Great game.

Virelai
Regular

#84 Post by Virelai »

AWWW. Why didn't I notice this game earlier? ;'c. I'm downloading it now! Hehe! I'll add an update on how much I love the game! Good work. He looks cute LOL.

trish_vc
Regular
Projects: SC; Lost Memories (on hold)
Deviantart: ash-chiori

#85 Post by trish_vc »

Well, that was fun! it's a new and unique experience.. hmm but im still a little disappointed with the happy route, it wasn't what i expected.. well i guess that's life, i cant complain with that. :( you cant expect a psycho guy to be instantly inlove with you in a very brief time. 8)
http://www.facebook.com/aeisha.valenzuelacorporal
Image I'm an Unappreciated- ARTIST, WRITER, EDITOR, DEBATER.. You can ask me to Proofread, Draw, and whatever.*

Tangerine

#86 Post by Tangerine »

I simply love this VN! The story is as developed as such a short VN can be.
I fell in love with the graphics and the character design at the first sight. You can't show a story with a complete plot withing such a short time so you didn't try to show as many threads and characters as you could (that would be a nonsense) but you constructed the plot with moderation, putting emphasis on the interaction between the protagonists and the twisted personality of Zayo.
Additionally, the game provoked a weird sensation of love-hate in me towards Zayo. That's not a common thing among otome games, which are often full of cliche. The idea of this game (e.g. whenever you play it may end up differently) is absolutely great and innovative (I really like the extras part ;) ) I'm completely astonished by this game. Good job :D

Mghrabiya

#87 Post by Mghrabiya »

T.T I didn't get my happy ending. *cries in a little corner* But other than that, it was worth the play although I got killed LOL <3 <3 looking forward to more things from you. <3

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#88 Post by Alera »

REPLIES:
Lunacore wrote:Well...this was..
I guess how it would been in reallife with someone who's addictet with murder.
But still wanted some ... T.T 'I love you but i know someday im gonna kill you. Maybe today,maybe tomorrow. And maybe in years. But it will happen.´
D;

Wow, that's an interesting way to interpreter the story! I've never actually thought about it! You made it sound so much more dramatic, that's interesting ;w;

Lesleigh63 wrote:Well that was unusual to play. I've only played through once so far and feel I need play again to understand more of the background story. A simple looking background, but very effective (simple looking only because of how well it's been put together). I feel intrigued by Zayay, want to know more about him but feel if I ask or get too close, I'm going to get it trouble.

Aww, well yes, you have to play at least two times to get all the endings and probably even more to find out all the secrets and hints about the story behind the scenes. I'm glad you find Zayo an interesting character, hope you have fun. owo

Fairy Godfeather wrote:Bunny! I love the bunny! Zayo is the best.

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I loved how wonderfully tricksy Zayo was. I loved his ears and his tail. Digging is a great job for a bunny! It makes perfect sense. I loved how the answers he gave changed each time I played.

The artwork was incredible, the writing was always amusing and Zayo's just a fantastic character. Great game.
Thank you for playing, glad you enjoyed it so much! >w< <3
Virelai wrote:AWWW. Why didn't I notice this game earlier? ;'c. I'm downloading it now! Hehe! I'll add an update on how much I love the game! Good work. He looks cute LOL.
I hope you have fun with it! >w</ I'd love to hear what you think later~
trish_vc wrote:Well, that was fun! it's a new and unique experience.. hmm but im still a little disappointed with the happy route, it wasn't what i expected.. well i guess that's life, i cant complain with that. :( you cant expect a psycho guy to be instantly inlove with you in a very brief time. 8)

Why would you want a psycho guy to be in love with you at all, that's dangerous enough anyway! XDDD *SHOT*
But yes, that's exactly why the 'happy' ending is a bit different than what everyone expects~

Tangerine wrote:I simply love this VN! The story is as developed as such a short VN can be.
I fell in love with the graphics and the character design at the first sight. You can't show a story with a complete plot withing such a short time so you didn't try to show as many threads and characters as you could (that would be a nonsense) but you constructed the plot with moderation, putting emphasis on the interaction between the protagonists and the twisted personality of Zayo.
Additionally, the game provoked a weird sensation of love-hate in me towards Zayo. That's not a common thing among otome games, which are often full of cliche. The idea of this game (e.g. whenever you play it may end up differently) is absolutely great and innovative (I really like the extras part ;) ) I'm completely astonished by this game. Good job :D
Thank you very much for this review! *A* I'm glad you appreciated so much of the game and I'm happy you liked it!!! <3
xxx1animefreak1xxx wrote:T.T I didn't get my happy ending. *cries in a little corner* But other than that, it was worth the play although I got killed LOL <3 <3 looking forward to more things from you. <3

Aww, have you tried using the hints?
Thank you for playing, I hope you'll enjoy my future works as well!
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

trish_vc
Regular
Projects: SC; Lost Memories (on hold)
Deviantart: ash-chiori

#89 Post by trish_vc »

Zayo has this mysterious and attractive personality so i don't mind being loved by him (hehe) a yandere guy is more preferable.. living a dangerous life. I Like it! 8)
http://www.facebook.com/aeisha.valenzuelacorporal
Image I'm an Unappreciated- ARTIST, WRITER, EDITOR, DEBATER.. You can ask me to Proofread, Draw, and whatever.*

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#90 Post by kisa »

Oh my god...
I didn't think the owner of the castle would actually be.... *squee* O///∏///O
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656