Crimson Rafflesia [Psych|Thriller|GxB/BxG] Demo - 26 Sep

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
kairunotabi
Regular

Re: Crimson Rafflesia [Psych|Horror|GxB]Demo 0.5 - Up. 25 Ma

#121 Post by kairunotabi »

Kirroha, please update the credits and if you'll ever post some work in progress such as Larsen, don't forget to mention my name :D

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#122 Post by Coren »

kairunotabi wrote:Kirroha, please update the credits and if you'll ever post some work in progress such as Larsen, don't forget to mention my name :D
Yep, I've added you to the main site. :) I'll copy the credits section of the current site here. And of course, thank you for providing the sketch on Larsen!

Guys, kairunotabi is the awesome person who's so graciously helped sketch a couple characters and CGs so far. :D Thank you for all your hard work!

kairunotabi
Regular

#123 Post by kairunotabi »

Can you give more details about Yao Chunqian?

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo

#124 Post by Coren »

kairunotabi wrote:Can you give more details about Yao Chunqian?
Hmm, she's 8-9 years old - a child. She came from another country with her "uncle", who is on a business trip.

✿ Usagi Totoro ✿

#125 Post by ✿ Usagi Totoro ✿ »

O..M..G.. I just finished the demo !! Best game ever ~ !!!! I just loved it !! I'll be so looking forward to this game !!!!!

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#126 Post by Coren »

Thank you! :) I realized I haven't sneak previewed any demo CGs lately, so here's one:
Thanks to kairunotabi for the sketch!

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

Re: Crimson Rafflesia [Psych|Horror|GxB]Demo 0.5 - Up. 31 Ma

#127 Post by Coren »

Finally done with Lars' sprite! Lars is the 8-year-old son of a rich merchant named Horace Yew, who goes to a rather prestigious private academy.

Dreadwing93
Regular
Projects: 0xE125: Crimson Spiral

Re: Crimson Rafflesia [Psych|Horror|GxB]Demo 0.5 - Up. 7 Jun

#128 Post by Dreadwing93 »

I'm really looking forward to this game. It looks really good.
I can't wait for the next demo, I need more!

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#129 Post by Coren »

Thanks Dreadwing! :) The next demo is currently somewhere at 35,000 words so it'll be at least 5 times as long as the old demo.

I've finished the last of the sprites! As you can see here, I purposely "saved the worst for last" because I do NOT like drawing men. At all. Especially older men. They're all right angles and square faces and ughhhh so boriinngg. And so look at these two abominations which are clearly rush jobs, have crappy colouring, and are done in less than 30 (15?) minutes each. The colouring style isn't even the same because I wanted to "experiment" which was less of experimenting and more of throwing random colours left, right and center in the case of Vincent's hair.

The next time I update, it'll be screenshots.

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#130 Post by pickle131 »

Vinceeeeeeeeent *u*
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#131 Post by Coren »

Hi pickle! P:

Annddd here's a screenshot! :) Will be taking more as I continue working through the game. I've been spending all day the past two days working on it, and with that kind of work ethic and at that rate I would totally be able to finish it by Wednesday... except I'll have to start studying for RL stuff from tomorrow onwards. Ah well! I'll still try to get it done asap though.

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

Re: Crimson Rafflesia [Psych|Horror|GxB]Demo 0.5 - Up. 10 Ju

#132 Post by Akitsuki »

Whoa! I have been watching this thread like, since forever, and I'm super excited to see that it'll be released soon!
Can't wait for it! Just a little more, guys! The finish is already in front of you! ^o^)/

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#133 Post by Coren »

Akitsuki wrote:Whoa! I have been watching this thread like, since forever, and I'm super excited to see that it'll be released soon!
Can't wait for it! Just a little more, guys! The finish is already in front of you! ^o^)/
Ah ah it's not finished yet! XD It's just the full demo oops. Sorry for making you excited for nothing. But the new demo is currently at about 35,000 words and counting and it's waaay longer than the old one!

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#134 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Oh hey, mind if I ask how's the full game going? Do you have a rough percentage of everything? :D
I'm super excited since you've been releasing some demos up until now... The next one will be the full demo right~ :)

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#135 Post by Coren »

Mimi_Melody wrote:Oh hey, mind if I ask how's the full game going? Do you have a rough percentage of everything? :D
I'm super excited since you've been releasing some demos up until now... The next one will be the full demo right~ :)
Hmm that I'm not sure yet. I'm pretty productive when I'm actually able to work on it, but this year is a pretty critical year for me so there are several months near the end of the year when I can't touch the game at all. I'm aiming to get the bulk of it done in December in hopes of making it for Christmas, though. Or January.

I've only released one demo so far - 0.5. XD Which is dreadfully short and doesn't even introduce half of the plot, so there'll be another one coming out. I reckon it'll be out in July.