idk how to delete the post so um lol

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
UniqueKoro83

idk how to delete the post so um lol

#1 Post by UniqueKoro83 »

woop
Last edited by UniqueKoro83 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

merdeamour
Veteran
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse

Re: Coma --コマ-- [ GXB ]

#2 Post by merdeamour »

The summary is vague. It certainly caught my attention because of the word 'coma', but that's about it. You shifted from telling about Poisons Adjacent to "boss". Maybe you should provide character profiles (even if you don't have sprites for them, they should help in people visualizing them). Not just "you are playing as this person". Why is Hotaru in a coma? How does she come to know about the place? How about the other characters? Introduce them to us maybe in a short sample of your writing--how about a prologue, or maybe even in a teaser scene?

It's great that you're already starting on the sprites, although I think you should have a clear idea of the story to present to us, the people who are going to play your game in the future.

Good luck with this! (:
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
-Vincent van Gogh
I manage a blog, Another Otome Diary where I give my two cents on otomes I've played. Check it out, or let me know if you want a game of yours reviewed!

owlcity89
Projects: Schein, Finding My Wings

#3 Post by owlcity89 »

I think this is an interesting idea, but I do agree with merdeamour and that you should give a clearer plot.

UniqueKoro83

#4 Post by UniqueKoro83 »

merdeamour wrote:The summary is vague. It certainly caught my attention because of the word 'coma', but that's about it. You shifted from telling about Poisons Adjacent to "boss". Maybe you should provide character profiles (even if you don't have sprites for them, they should help in people visualizing them). Not just "you are playing as this person". Why is Hotaru in a coma? How does she come to know about the place? How about the other characters? Introduce them to us maybe in a short sample of your writing--how about a prologue, or maybe even in a teaser scene?

It's great that you're already starting on the sprites, although I think you should have a clear idea of the story to present to us, the people who are going to play your game in the future.

Good luck with this! (:
Thanks you very much! m(._.)m ~bow