Stirling [BxB][Fantasy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
myapple
Regular
Projects: RoG2.0, Stirling
Organization: red inc.

Re: Stirling [BxB][Fantasy]

#91 Post by myapple »

Estheros' sprite is finished and updated in the first post!
I'm lining Crane's new sprite right now~
WIPs of sprites and other artwork that I don't post to deviantart/lemma are also on tumblr, so feel free to follow XD

I'm so SO happy that I decided to rework the sprites ;_; I mean it's a lot more effort, but... I think that overall it will be for the best!
162.png
Hope you guys are having a lovely summer so far!

Things on the writing front are still going a little bit slower than I would like, but it can't really be helped. I really wish that I was a more proficient writer so I could help out with one of the routes, but alas... my writing skills are quite horrifying.

Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

#92 Post by Didules »

I finally deciced to post a reply here, because you are way too much talented O.O
The new sprite is awesome, I really like how you draw! :)
I usually don't play to BxB games, but recently I tried to at least look at the threads, and then I found yours! The story seems really nice (I love fantasy), there are a lot of characters, the art is beautiful, I really look forward to it!
Good luck for the sprites and the writing, I hope you have fun while doing it ^o^
(Stalker mode ~ on) ;)

ayo
Projects: The Taleweaver's Curse

#93 Post by ayo »

Hmm... I need to keep my eyes out on this VN.
I like the plot a lot indeed XD -- I'm really curious about the silhouette and I definitely have a hunch that it's going to surprise us once you finish this project!

Good Luck~

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#94 Post by try10 »

I just love the new sprite! Such lovely art! I'm so waiting for this game to be released! :D

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#95 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Such lovely art and I like the personalities of the characters and that they've been exiled. Seems really interesting.

myapple
Regular
Projects: RoG2.0, Stirling
Organization: red inc.

#96 Post by myapple »

I've been putting off doing this for a long time, because I really didn't want to...
but alas, I need to say that this project is on indefinite hiatus.

There was an incident in our development group in which we lost one of the writers and the main editor, and seeing as how the other writer and the composer (as well as myself) are all busy with school at the moment, well... it was inevitable I guess.

I would like to say that I am still dedicated to this project and I intend to see it through to the end, whether that be as a visual novel or as something else.

Sorry ;_;

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#97 Post by silverpikachu99 »

myapple wrote:I've been putting off doing this for a long time, because I really didn't want to...
but alas, I need to say that this project is on indefinite hiatus.

There was an incident in our development group in which we lost one of the writers and the main editor, and seeing as how the other writer and the composer (as well as myself) are all busy with school at the moment, well... it was inevitable I guess.

I would like to say that I am still dedicated to this project and I intend to see it through to the end, whether that be as a visual novel or as something else.

Sorry ;_;
I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulties with the project :( but, I'm glad you're still determined to finish this! Don't give up! I wish you luck :)
i'll cry if you yell at me