Mirrors [GXB][Supernatural][Mystery][Suspence]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
XxPandoraxX
Regular
Projects: Genesis

Mirrors [GXB][Supernatural][Mystery][Suspence]

#1 Post by XxPandoraxX »

Hey everyone, so like I said I will be making a game so here it is :D. Its called Mirrors ~Reflection of the unseen~. By the way i just wanted to say don't expect to much because im working on this game alone and if you know where i can get free backgrounds for the game plz tell me<3333.

Story

Renee Montagne is 16, a model known by the name Mischief and one of the popular girls at her school. On top of that she’s the heiress to a big company and will later become the wife of Aiden, the son of her father’s friend in the business world and also the heir to a big company. However deep down Renee does not wish to have all this, she just wants to be a normal girl and not have her future decided for her, but the years went on without her saying anything. Then one day, some kids from her school start disappearing. There’s also going to be a masquerade held by Renee’s parents where many important people will come and where Renee’s date will be of course Aiden. On the day of the masquerade, Renee is waiting for her date but something happens to him...

Setting:

-Well half of the game will take place in our time and the other half in an other time.
-Renne/Mischief goes to a school for rich people --->so the guys you can end up will be rich too or at lest most of them ^^.
-Renne/Mischief lives in a rich neighborhood of course.

Characters

*I havent decided how many guys there will be, but i will try 3 of 4.

Renee Montagne/Mischief:
She is smart, pretty, nice but can be cold sometimes. Her dream is to be a top model, however she will inherit her father's company and marry Aiden.
Last edited by XxPandoraxX on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

XxPandoraxX
Regular

Re: Mirrors [GXB][Supernatural][Mystery][Suspence]

#2 Post by XxPandoraxX »

So I don't like Renee I drew, therefore im making her again and I'm almost done. Well here's the lineart.

merdeamour
Veteran
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse

#3 Post by merdeamour »

I like the lineart--I like it better than the Renee in your banner, but...
...but no one thinks much of it because they are always missing.
If they were always missing in the first place, why was it even noticed that they were even missing? Stuff like that could make the story less credible than it really is. Although since you just posted a snippet of the plot, and I know that she's going into the past because of the info under 'setting', I can't really know how much that incident will relate to the story itself (: (I can make a guess that they're disappearing into the past, though...)

Anyway, this sounds like a really intriguing story... Sorry if I sounded nit-picky above >//< I wish you the best of luck with this!

P.S. Is that lineart going to appear in the game or not? Either way, it's really great. Makes me think that she really IS a model.
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
-Vincent van Gogh
I manage a blog, Another Otome Diary where I give my two cents on otomes I've played. Check it out, or let me know if you want a game of yours reviewed!

XxPandoraxX
Regular

#4 Post by XxPandoraxX »

Thanks for the advise, I always mess up with the summary (I always put to much or not enough x.x). Also they aren't disappearing into the past, just saying, I'm not even 100% sure at the moment. xD

Oh I dont this I will make it appear in the game, but I might put it as the background for the menu in the demo.

XxPandoraxX
Regular

#5 Post by XxPandoraxX »

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say I have finished drawing the faces of most of the guys and I finished coloring the pic with the 2 girls but I wont be posting it :P