I Love You, Brother [FINALLY RELEASED!]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

Re: I Love You, Brother [FINALLY RELEASED!]

#46 Post by runeraccoon »

THIS. IS. SO. CUTE.

I cannot even lskjkljaljfkljaklsd 8---D

Okay, onto the real review. I'm kinda a sucker for a well-made cliche stuffs, so I am admittedly happy with the background which made their relationships possible. It's sad that we only get the player's face on the CG with the shopkeeper. But I already guessed he would be "red" to be in contrast with little brother's "blue". Endings... I love to end up with the mystery character--- no, the shopkeeper--- no, definitely the brother... ...can I just have a harem of them please.

Art wise, you are a very talented artist. //claps hand
I do wish the CGs would be more scenic for the most of them, instead of facial close ups, but please, they are so cute my kokoro goes hnnnngh. <3

The stories are light and cute. I do feel like I need more emotional involvement there, but congratulations on finishing the game with this framework! I will be following you closely, heh heh heh... terutama kalau kita bisa ketemu IRL

sapiboonggames
Veteran
Completed: I Love You, Brother [BxB]

#47 Post by sapiboonggames »

fuicchi wrote:THIS. IS. SO. CUTE.

I cannot even lskjkljaljfkljaklsd 8---D

Okay, onto the real review. I'm kinda a sucker for a well-made cliche stuffs, so I am admittedly happy with the background which made their relationships possible. It's sad that we only get the player's face on the CG with the shopkeeper. But I already guessed he would be "red" to be in contrast with little brother's "blue". Endings... I love to end up with the mystery character--- no, the shopkeeper--- no, definitely the brother... ...can I just have a harem of them please.

Art wise, you are a very talented artist. //claps hand
I do wish the CGs would be more scenic for the most of them, instead of facial close ups, but please, they are so cute my kokoro goes hnnnngh. <3

The stories are light and cute. I do feel like I need more emotional involvement there, but congratulations on finishing the game with this framework! I will be following you closely, heh heh heh... terutama kalau kita bisa ketemu IRL
AH. I'M SO. GLAD :shock: 8) :lol:
LOL, I forgot to add a harem ending... well, no worries, I'm a sucker to harem ending myself and I'll definitely add it to my other games! :lol:

Yes, actually it was facial close ups because I couldn't draw bodies and poses really well ;__; but my art has definitely improved since then, and now I can make a CG with more than 1 people there!

Hehe, thank you! aaaa, anda orang indo juga? tinggal dimana?!
Visit my website: http://www.sapiboong.com

runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

#48 Post by runeraccoon »

sapiboonggames wrote: AH. I'M SO. GLAD :shock: 8) :lol:
LOL, I forgot to add a harem ending... well, no worries, I'm a sucker to harem ending myself and I'll definitely add it to my other games! :lol:

Yes, actually it was facial close ups because I couldn't draw bodies and poses really well ;__; but my art has definitely improved since then, and now I can make a CG with more than 1 people there!

Hehe, thank you! aaaa, anda orang indo juga? tinggal dimana?!
YES. PLEASE. EVEN JUST A GLIMPSE---CG---MINI FANFIC I DON'T CARE if you make harem ending to this VN I would pass out happily. 8----D

And congrats! You must have been practising a lot, I saw your dA and yes, improvements everywhere~~~ Be waiting for art improvement in your next game <3 <3 <3

iyaaaaa saya bolak-balik Jakarta Bandung. <3

darkprincess

#49 Post by darkprincess »

Hi, umm i started to play the game but im having a problem, the game stops and then it closes the window so i dont know what to do, i was trying starting to play again and again but can't continue... (sorry for my bad spelling i dont speak english)

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#50 Post by sapiboonggames »

fuicchi wrote: YES. PLEASE. EVEN JUST A GLIMPSE---CG---MINI FANFIC I DON'T CARE if you make harem ending to this VN I would pass out happily. 8----D

And congrats! You must have been practising a lot, I saw your dA and yes, improvements everywhere~~~ Be waiting for art improvement in your next game <3 <3 <3

iyaaaaa saya bolak-balik Jakarta Bandung. <3
YEAY! I'm really glad to be said that my art has improved!
Aw, okay! Seeing that enthusiasm just makes me want to work harder!
Fandisc game then! But it won't be finished fast :cry:

kalo saya anak jakarta ga bolak balik kemana" :lol:

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#51 Post by sapiboonggames »

darkprincess wrote:Hi, umm i started to play the game but im having a problem, the game stops and then it closes the window so i dont know what to do, i was trying starting to play again and again but can't continue... (sorry for my bad spelling i dont speak english)
May I ask what OS you're using?
Windows XP / Vista / 7 or MAC/linux?

darkprincess

#52 Post by darkprincess »

sapiboonggames wrote:
darkprincess wrote:Hi, umm i started to play the game but im having a problem, the game stops and then it closes the window so i dont know what to do, i was trying starting to play again and again but can't continue... (sorry for my bad spelling i dont speak english)
im using vista

phoenix2899

#53 Post by phoenix2899 »

Played all but the mystery path.
Having to ignore the brother
was rather painful, but it was worth it! Shopkeeper-kun's path is so funny and so cute! :lol:

Game play was easy enough to follow, if a little repetitive sometimes but still highly interactive and for a short game there are a lot of options.

The art is really good- don't know what you're talking about with the 'anatomically wrong' bit! I've played others 2 or even three times as long that didn't put so much effort into the characters and backgrounds. The stories are cute too- maybe a little cheesy at times but more often than not that just equates to adorable. And on that note, the chibi-like CG's were soooooo cute! Tempted to play again just to see them one more time hahaha.

I did notice a tiny glitch, but it doesn't really affect play so I doubt it matters. Just that when taking brother to the pool when he does not have swimming trunks, the background does not switch from pool scene to bedroom scene when they 'go home'.

The only other thing I noticed is that there didn't seem to be a way to put the brother back into his school uniform if/when you change his clothes. Again, nothing that matters- just an observation!

Overall a really awesome job! Really enjoyed it!

*Btw note this is my first post ever- have played various games from this site before but this one really made me smile- just HAD to comment on it. That should say something :)

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#54 Post by sapiboonggames »

darkprincess wrote:
sapiboonggames wrote:
im using vista
Try running as administrator if you haven't, and try checking the compability box.
Seems like people with Vista often encounters trouble with this game :cry:

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#55 Post by sapiboonggames »

phoenix2899 wrote:Played all but the mystery path.
Having to ignore the brother
was rather painful, but it was worth it! Shopkeeper-kun's path is so funny and so cute! :lol:

Game play was easy enough to follow, if a little repetitive sometimes but still highly interactive and for a short game there are a lot of options.

The art is really good- don't know what you're talking about with the 'anatomically wrong' bit! I've played others 2 or even three times as long that didn't put so much effort into the characters and backgrounds. The stories are cute too- maybe a little cheesy at times but more often than not that just equates to adorable. And on that note, the chibi-like CG's were soooooo cute! Tempted to play again just to see them one more time hahaha.

I did notice a tiny glitch, but it doesn't really affect play so I doubt it matters. Just that when taking brother to the pool when he does not have swimming trunks, the background does not switch from pool scene to bedroom scene when they 'go home'.

The only other thing I noticed is that there didn't seem to be a way to put the brother back into his school uniform if/when you change his clothes. Again, nothing that matters- just an observation!

Overall a really awesome job! Really enjoyed it!

*Btw note this is my first post ever- have played various games from this site before but this one really made me smile- just HAD to comment on it. That should say something :)
Hi there!
Thank you so much for letting me know this!
This comment puts a smile on my face :D
And I'm so sorry for the glitch, I didn't beta-test the game and that's why there are so many bugs lurking around (well, I know the importance of beta-testing now and I'll be sure to do so in my next game!)

Yumie

#56 Post by Yumie »

The arts are cute~!! NICE ONE *thumbs up* :3

sapiboonggames
Veteran

#57 Post by sapiboonggames »

Yumie wrote:The arts are cute~!! NICE ONE *thumbs up* :3
Thank you! Aaaa!
The anatomy is rather wonky though, I wish to improve :P

HienFan
Regular
Projects: Mystic China, Kirei no shojo no yume

#58 Post by HienFan »

I tried this game out of curiosity(I don't actually like shotacon, only got Mr Shopkeeper ending)

I don't know if you read my DA comment but I'll say it's pretty stiff and really zoom in looking

I don't care if your anatomy actually sucks just show it all and try try try to improve as much as you can all over. That's my case even though I'm still not very good at anatomy

Those backgrounds from Kimagure After are nice choices though then again I'm one of those people who prefer risking to do everything alone(cept for music I have no tone)

Aisserium

#59 Post by Aisserium »

I played this game thinking that I could understand a bit better Kirino (of Oreimo), and... I think that now I understand her. The brother is so cute... I want to huge him, to read him tales in the bed, to buy him more things...

Thank you for the game ^^

PD: Did I read in another place that you are going to do a second part? Or it was a dream?
Every child in Valoran...

Lilyannenora

#60 Post by Lilyannenora »

The little brother is soo cute^^