Lucky Rabbit Reflex! (GxB Dating Sim, Commercial)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Pixelen

Re: Lucky Rabbit Reflex! (GxB Dating Sim, Commercial)

#91 Post by Pixelen »

Just wanted to say I downloaded this last week and have been replaying it non-stop and trying to get all the different characters' endings! So far Rhett's is my favourite path. ^_^ Just finished Mardi's, now I need to get Marius' best ending.

Cinnamoon
Regular
Projects: Crystal Aria ~Starlight (20%), かわいいなリズム (38%)
Organization: CoffeeCat

#92 Post by Cinnamoon »

Hello there~

So... I bought this game like... a month ago ? I can't really remember. I've just been playing it all over again <3 It might be my favorite game so far.
Ok, time for the spoilers ;)
I went for Rhett first, because... well, he's just handsome. And such a jerk. I liked it so much.
I got each boy's best end first (I spent all my time going on dates and raising stats... Maybe that's the key ? :3) and I still need to get the good end for Marius, Beck and Rhett. Also Dys, Petime and Lamb ending >.<
I really liked Per, he is so cute~ <3
My favorite girl was Lufika *.* She was a lot of fun to hang out with. And I love her CG >.<
I went for the dual endings lately... and failed at Rhett and Beck T.T Whyyyy~~ It is so hard to get !!
Anyway, I thought "maybe I should get Marius and Shuppin dual ending first"...
AND IT WAS AWESOOOOOOME *___*
I fell in love with Marius~ I saved my game at the cinema date, because it was SO funny, so that I can just see this scene over and over again :)
When the ball came, I was like "why do I have to choose ? T.T this is so cruel !", but seeing Marius happy face when I chose him was totally worth it <3
Also getting Dys ending is REALLY REALLY hard. Where did I went wrong ? :'(
So... To resume : this game is just awesome. It is addictive, really. I wish I could do something like that >.< And I LOVE the art. And... Marius <3. Whatever that means :)
Thank you for this game <3 I love you *_____*

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

#93 Post by Fenrir34 »

This is, to date, one of the best otome games I've played.
Your game is literally my fav and I've played it more then 3 times
First off I love England and when I saw the games setting was there I knew I had to get it
The characters are excellent. The main girl is just awesome and was done very well.
Marius was my fave character
I keep playing his path over and over.
This game makes me want to go back to England very badly :cry:
Anyway good job and I'm really hoping you make another one this well in the future :D

aya001
Regular

#94 Post by aya001 »

I really have good memories of this game.

And I decided to play it again, but I don't have the .exe in this new laptop and I looked in my Pendrives and also nothing.

So I looked through my mails and found the download but it says "The password has expired" And I was reading and yep, it expired: August 23, 2011. My question is, I can't really play it? I have to buy the game again?

Anyone can help my? Is a BMT Micro Order and I don't know how that works. But I don't really want to pay again to play a game I already bought, even if it was years ago :S (T_T) I want to play again!

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#95 Post by sake-bento »

aya001 wrote:I really have good memories of this game.

And I decided to play it again, but I don't have the .exe in this new laptop and I looked in my Pendrives and also nothing.

So I looked through my mails and found the download but it says "The password has expired" And I was reading and yep, it expired: August 23, 2011. My question is, I can't really play it? I have to buy the game again?

Anyone can help my? Is a BMT Micro Order and I don't know how that works. But I don't really want to pay again to play a game I already bought, even if it was years ago :S (T_T) I want to play again!
Try emailing admin@luckyrabbitreflex.com about it. She can probably help you. Be sure to use the email address you used when you first bought the game.

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#96 Post by silverpikachu99 »

I love this game, but i'm horrible at it ^^; I never get one of the guys~!! :(
i'll cry if you yell at me

aya001
Regular

#97 Post by aya001 »

sake-bento wrote:
aya001 wrote:I really have good memories of this game.

Try emailing admin@luckyrabbitreflex.com about it. She can probably help you. Be sure to use the email address you used when you first bought the game.

Thanks Ayu. I'll do that ^^

Done. Super fast response and I have the game again. Thanks a lot to Ayu for the info and chensterrain for the quick response and the link :)

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#98 Post by distorsion »

So, I've been replaying old VNs on my new computer lately, and of COURSE I got sucked back into this one. (There goes my chances of getting any writing done!) I had to download it all over and unlock everything again, which I don't mind, but for some reason things are staying locked? I got Rhett's best end, but his gallery didn't open up, and after getting all of Per's CGs some are still blank in the gallery?
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!