Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Faylinn Night
Projects: Love Notes [GxB]

Re: Guestbook

#3061 Post by Faylinn Night »

@Kato - Thank a lot. :3

mechasally
Projects: Dark Valley

#3062 Post by mechasally »

Ciassu!

Name; Sally

I'm an anime addict who loves shoujo manga to the katekyo hitman reborn anime! I'm sorting out an anime call Dark Valle this very second.

Tata! <3

AsterX

#3063 Post by AsterX »

Hi!
You can probably guess the meaning of my name Aster XD
So I've been lurking around for a while and decided to drop by and sign in.>.<
And maybe try to make a visual novel.....

eternalwishess
Regular

#3064 Post by eternalwishess »

Welcome to lemmasoft, guys! Enjoy your stay here.
Call me αίкσ, hehe. C:

Giki190

#3065 Post by Giki190 »

I.Am.Here Enought said howdy y'all the name's Giki and I made my profile a while ago but after a break from visual novels (right after I joined) I came back and been crawling around like rat (Rat Swag) for a while so I thought I should introduce myself

asoeiki

#3066 Post by asoeiki »

name: crystal~ asoeiki works too
Website: http://riverbow.deviantart.com <--nothing there yet >_<
\o\ hallo~ i'm new here /o/ hoping to make a ff7 VN game~ i'm still developing my drawing style so please excuse the noobness!

Everning

#3067 Post by Everning »

Hello.

Name~ CrystalBeryl (Though Everning works just fine)

Location~Malaysia

Website~ None..yet.

Comments~Looks. Interesting. Yet to explore

CoffeeTurtle

#3068 Post by CoffeeTurtle »

Helloo~ OwO)/

Name: (err... Coffee :3?) you can just call me Coffee/Kohi ^_^b
Comments: O 7 O) This website contains all tha games that i enjoy so it is very very cool :)

er.. i am planning to make a VN soon... also i am a newbie artist so please bear with me >__<;;

hafuhafu
Projects: Tachycardia
Organization: Hafuhafu's Room

#3069 Post by hafuhafu »

Hi there..

you can called me by my nick :)
I'm new here..
I'm from Indonesia and still learning to make a proper VN.
Hope I can learn from you guys..

Nyron

#3070 Post by Nyron »

Pen Name: Nyron

About Me: Well, lets get through the usual, shall we? I'm 17, still in High School, albeit going into my Senior year next week. I'm a writer, though I havn't finished any written works yet. Though that is part of the reason i'm here.

My Reason for being here: Well, I originally had a lot of ideas for novels, both romance and action/adventure. However, some friends told me that the action ones were better suited to a visual form since over the top action doesn't translate so well to normal novels. As for the romance ones, well, all of my stories are inspired by anime, and to a Wester audience that isn't familiar with anime, a character with, say, green or blue hair, would be very unusual. So, after thinking for a while, I came to the conclusion that my works are better suited to a visual medium rather than the purely written kind. This led me to Visual Novels. I have quite a few stories, about 6 or 7, that I would really like to make. I feel that the stories alone have the potential to be hits. The main problem, is that the romance ones work better as Kinetic Novels rather than choice-based Visual Novels, and i've heard Kinetic Novels are suicide due to the fact they have no choices. So, after posting on another forum about my woes of Visual Novel making, I was recommended to come here for help. So, here I am. My intent is to get as much advice as I can, and quite possibly put together a team capable of creating some of the best Western-made VN's/KN's ever. I would very much like to have this as a full-time career if possible.

So.... Hi.

PrideofSaigon

#3071 Post by PrideofSaigon »

Name: Anthony!

Lemmasoft? It's a place filled with people that have the same interests as me, it's wonderful!

What I do: Anything and everything I can possibly do. Albeit, it's getting good at these variety of things that's the hard part, but it'll be worth it in the end! I'm also attempting to translate English visual novels for people in Vietnam.

Sorry this isn't as beefy as the other ones!
**~I don't like mushrooms.~

Armee
Veteran

#3072 Post by Armee »

@PrideofSaigon: Catchy name, say your hometown is Vietnam?

I can see that our community started to have more Vietnamese! Welcome. Me and my friend are working on an original Vietnamese VN and we planned to translate it into English once it its done. uvu Hope you stay for long.

Sakai
Regular
Projects: Ragged Heart
Organization: Afterthought Studios

#3073 Post by Sakai »

Name: Krystian

About me: I'm Polish guy living in United Kingdom since I was 11-12, dreamed of being in Public Services as a Police Officer but failed due health problems, now I work on my spare time being a game designer as my whole time is taken by real work, I already worked with some international game studios creating FPS based game as QA using CryEngine 3 SDK, worked with Unity3D as well and I plan on creating a VN on it as well however I decided to get more into game design and I decided to start off by making a visual novel, I myself I play VN's as I find them rather interesting.

My plan is to create my first VN which will be my first game based on my life but in complete different "locations" and so on... Moral of the VN? Is to show that your not alone in the world and there are tons of people who will help you and show that life is worth living and not taking your life away. On a side note, I plan to release all of my games & VN's I will be doing free aka non commercial until I stop doing them by myself ((aka unless I find a team and work under someones leadership))

I'm here to learn Ren'Py engine and recruit some freelancer artists.

haruspex

#3074 Post by haruspex »

Hello!

Name: Stanislav (Stas for short).

I'm here because I love story-based games. Also I'm an artist, not a professional, but not a totally beginner, so I hope, someday I will participate into creating visual novel ^^

minilys
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: Hidden-Masquerade

#3075 Post by minilys »

Hello!

Name: Minilys (captain obvious)
I don't have a website but I like mushrooms and obviously, I like VN, KN and RPG... I'm not in the right forum? Oups <3 ...
Oh whatever! ;)

I'm no artist nor a writer but I want to follow the work of many talented artists here and I occasionally do some translation work for friends.
You will see... sooner or later ;)