A little help, maybe?

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Sethaniel
Regular

A little help, maybe?

#1 Post by Sethaniel »

I can't get anything except the bad ending or Asilana's good ending. I *think* I'm steadily pursuing Tohko or Yurika, but at the end, they just walk off anyway.

Any hints?

P.S. on a totally unrelated note:
Knew pretty much from her introduction that there was some kind of secret/surprise about Asilana- but I was thinking for a while, "she" might turn out to be a "he". Darn those bish elves!

yummy
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Suna to Majo

#2 Post by yummy »

I don't even know what you're talking about... Besides being a question related to some game though.

Twar3Draconis
Regular

#3 Post by Twar3Draconis »

I believe he is referring to Elven Nations.

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

Re: A little help, maybe?

#4 Post by kara24601 »

Elven Relations? I'd be surprised if there was a game called Elven Nations.
:lol:

Seriously though,
nah, she's a she...don't worry about any "surprises" in that department because there aren't any....pick any choices that you think would be a good idea...for example when dancing choose "let's defy" or something along those lines and that will up her love for you....ER is a pretty easy game compared to mikey's so you shouldn't be having much trouble with it. I am usually very bad at games but I am only a missing a few scenes for the gallery so I've unlocked almost everything there is to unlock in the game. Good luck!

Free Time Machine
Regular

Re: A little help, maybe?

#5 Post by Free Time Machine »

Maybe it's the never-been-seen-by-the-public sequel to Elven Relations. OH NOES SP0ILERZZ!!!!1
"HOLD ON TIGHT" ~ Outfits and expressions, where art thou? And why does Elsa's face look so awful??? *bangs head in*

Everytime you delete a traceback, someone else gets it. -PyTom