█████▓▒░ UNCLE MUGEN'S FREE VN (OELVN) RESOURCES ░▒▓█████

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Armee
Veteran

Re: Uncle Mugen's FREE resources

#226 Post by Armee »

mugenjohncel wrote:
Now that I think about it... I do have a folder full of unused BG's from older projects and practice renders... shall I also dump them here?...
I would appreciate and treasure it if you do. *sparkle eyes*

Talann
Regular
Projects: Shooting Stars, REBORN

#227 Post by Talann »

You're the best "Naughty Genie" uncle Mugen! :lol:

malvaro

#228 Post by malvaro »

Hey, Uncle, you rock!
I'm definitely using your backgrounds

I want to ask you something. I've been looking for a full school "map" for centuries, something that looks exactly like this

I know you're using this model in your own project, but I wanna know if it's possible to have a render exactly like this one just without the text and 1500 x 1000 pixels.

Keep up the good work!

Exaelia
Regular

#229 Post by Exaelia »

DUDE SLOW DOWN I CAN'T SAVE THAT FAST SERIOUSLY @~@ And I have to leave! I hope it'll still be here ;^;
"If I cared what people think, I would have dyed my hair black."
~Kurosaki Ichigo

AERenoir
Veteran

#230 Post by AERenoir »

Uncle Mugen, I'm using your imagemap GUI thing and when I tried to launch it, it gives me this error:

Code: Select all

AttributeError: 'UserStatement' object has no attribute 'block'

While loading the script.
What's going on??

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#231 Post by mugenjohncel »

malvaro wrote:Hey, Uncle, you rock!
I'm definitely using your backgrounds

I want to ask you something. I've been looking for a full school "map" for centuries, something that looks exactly like this

I know you're using this model in your own project, but I wanna know if it's possible to have a render exactly like this one just without the text and 1500 x 1000 pixels.

Keep up the good work!
First post and already a request?... Anyway, welcome to Lemmasoft... also, you owe me a Starbucks Frappe :mrgreen:

Here's the BG of Applegate High School (named after a person here in Lemmasoft that goes by the same name)... I'm not going to do this again for this particular BG despite removing the interior detail (Chairs, Furniture, Basketball Court, Lockers and Plumbing) it took 8 hours, 23 minutes and 17 seconds to render in Not-so-user-friendly-Blender because Sketchup always crashes and vomits blood and begging on it's knees whenever I render it there using Twilight Renderer... also, this request doesn't really conform to my Cheap, Quick and Effortless BG motto...

I've attached two versions... one with Glorious post process in Photoshop and the other in it's raw state (unfiltered) in case you wanted to post process the BG yourself... It's originally 7680 x 4320 but I reduced it to 3840 x 2160 because I realized how pointless it is to post very large images :mrgreen:
APPLEGATE_HIGH_SCHOOL_AERIAL_VIEW.jpg
APPLEGATE_HIGH_SCHOOL_UNFILTERED.jpg
"POOF" (Drops dead)
bunbun, I doubt you'll be reading this but... you BG's are currently in render query number 5, 6 and 7 since I'm currently sharing this render farm with an Architect and a Structural Engineer and today it's their turn to use the farm...
Edit:
Silly me... finally figured why the whole scene took more than 8 hours to render... :oops:

malvaro

#232 Post by malvaro »

mugenjohncel wrote:
First post and already a request?... Anyway, welcome to Lemmasoft... also, you owe me a Starbucks Frappe :mrgreen:
Yeah, actually I signed up because of this topic :oops:

Wow, 8 hours? I didn't know this request was going to be so much trouble. I'm extremely grateful. Of course I'll buy you a Frappe, maybe even a donut (whenever i travel to philippines)

I'll use this renders with wisdom.

Thanks!

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter

#233 Post by mugenjohncel »

Because the inner naughty me inside just wants me to do it anyway... :mrgreen:
Applegate_Tsunami_Incident_Filtered.jpg
Applegate_Tsunami_Incident_Unfiltered.jpg

"POOF" (Disappears)

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter

#234 Post by mugenjohncel »

And while I'm at it... might as well post these here...
beach_noon.jpg
beach_sunset.jpg
beach_night_with_moon.jpg
beach_night_no_moon.jpg
This is for a remake of a remake project for Moonlight Walks I've been secretly working on and off during days when I have extra free time. I was planning to give this secretly to Renpytom (and only to Renpytom) on a very special occasion. This one re-rendered using the improved method but the original BG was hand drawn using the 3D renders as reference... right now the chance that this remake of a remake project will be approved by the original author is close to zero so here is the BG in case anyone needs a BG of a beach...
Edit:
beached.jpg
"POOF" (Disappears)

bunbun
Regular

#235 Post by bunbun »

bunbun, I doubt you'll be reading this but... you BG's are currently in render query number 5, 6 and 7 since I'm currently sharing this render farm with an Architect and a Structural Engineer and today it's their turn to use the farm...
Yeah I see you.
Thanks for your hard work as always and your backgrounds are awesome :lol:
WIPS

Sharm
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Twin Crowns, Weather Wizard

#236 Post by Sharm »

I find it highly amusing that during the tsunami the pool is absolutely fine. Those are the "Moonlight Walks" beaches, aren't they? They look good!

I won't ever be using these but they are seriously awesome and you are a kind and generous man. I really appreciate it even though all I do is look at them all and smile.
Works in Progress: Twin Crowns | Weather Wizard

sonorousgem
Regular

#237 Post by sonorousgem »

These are so amazing 8'D
You're so talented ;A;
But say... do you have any Western-themed BGs? (i.e. old Western/cowboy town...) It doesn't look like that is your style, but I just thought I might bring it up because I'm curious and I could really use one but it's okay if you don't :P

lucy
Lucy-Class Veteran

#238 Post by lucy »

sonorousgem wrote:But say... do you have any Western-themed BGs? (i.e. old Western/cowboy town...) It doesn't look like that is your style, but I just thought I might bring it up because I'm curious and I could really use one but it's okay if you don't
Saying Western/Cowboy town will not be enough... You'll have to be more specific and detailed in your BG request so Uncle Mugen doesn't get confused and give you the best he can... You see, Uncle Mugen isn't really good in English and his English vocabulary is like that of a 12 year old... also, it would help if you have a reference photo of some sort...

Also be warned... while Uncle Mugen "sometimes" fulfill requests, he's like an Unpredictable Naughty Genie where your wish is granted but there might be a little bit of strings attached somewhere in them in the form of Easter Eggs or some really random things placed in them... don't tell me I didn't warn you :wink:

"POOF" (Disappears)

sonorousgem
Regular

#239 Post by sonorousgem »

lucy wrote:Saying Western/Cowboy town will not be enough... You'll have to be more specific and detailed in your BG request so Uncle Mugen doesn't get confused and give you the best he can... You see, Uncle Mugen isn't really good in English and his English vocabulary is like that of a 12 year old... also, it would help if you have a reference photo of some sort...

Also be warned... while Uncle Mugen "sometimes" fulfill requests, he's like an Unpredictable Naughty Genie where your wish is granted but there might be a little bit of strings attached somewhere in them in the form of Easter Eggs or some really random things placed in them... don't tell me I didn't warn you :wink:

"POOF" (Disappears)
um, okay ^.^" well, something like this would be nice, I guess...
Image or this: Image
I don't know if I should be asking for this ._.
in any case, thank you Lucy :)

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter

#240 Post by mugenjohncel »

I tried my best to resist the temptation of putting anything weird in these BG's
not_so_wild_west_morning.jpg
not_so_wild_west_noon.jpg
not_so_wild_west_dusk.jpg
not_so_wild_west_dust_storm.jpg
But then again that would be "not-so-Uncle-Mugen" so enjoy the Nuclear Winter :mrgreen: :
not_so_wild_west_shit_happens.jpg
"POOF" (Disappears)