[CLOSED]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
-LKays
Projects: The Witch
Organization: H A L E .
Deviantart: PaintOfTheWind

[CLOSED]

#1 Post by -LKays »

Searching: a Free Artist (Especially for Shadings) for Hire~
I think you know I'm new here when you immediately saw the title so...um, well here's the catch.
I'm looking for a FREE Artist to color my designed characters. I have two. (I'll upload it later because my scanner is dead. Trying to revive it LoL.)

So the person has to be:

- Specialized in shading/coloring and (Tracing by the way.)
- He/She is really not required to finish it very quickly. (Because I didn't finished writing the story yet. :lol: )
- Not obligated to work with me for a longtime. So, I or She/He can work for like just for this project. :wink:
(But I can accept a project partner~ :D It's very lonely to work alone. :roll: )
- The characters will be used a lot on many dialogues of course you'll be credited for it. (DUH!!!)
- If possible, can she/he color some romantic scenes with me~? (Don't worry, i'll do the Backgrounds if you'd like. :wink: )

Story Concept:

It's a Girl Pursue Boy or do you prefer GxB. (Well my next is going to be a Boy Pursue Girl don't worry so maybe next time okay? XD)
My story is going to be a big mix with Romance and Fantasy (And some school life btw.)
There will be some mix mythology too; especially Demons.
The main character (the one the player will play) is the reincarnation of a queen demon. (OF COURSE A GIRL)

So umm...pm me or just reply here or any questions?

Signed, -LKays

PS:

YES. I'LL UPLOAD THE CHARACTERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ASAP!!!! (" O-O)
Last edited by -LKays on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Searching: a Free Artist (Especially for Shadings) for H

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Two threads you need to look at:
First, our rules.

Secondly, our suggestions for recruiters.

Especially this part:
1) Don't recruit on your first post, at least stop by and say hi in the welcome section or something. It seems like really bad form.

3) People probably won't throw themselves at you for a good concept if you haven't done anything before. Show you can flesh it out. Better yet, have a prototype. It's not important that you use placeholder stickman art or you made it in Twine, the important thing is to show you can work a project. Show what you can bring to the table, basically. Also, don't be afraid to show at least some of your script if you're a writer. Don't expect people to come to you if you won't meet them halfway.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

-LKays
Projects: The Witch
Organization: H A L E .
Deviantart: PaintOfTheWind

#3 Post by -LKays »

Taleweaver wrote:Two threads you need to look at:
First, our rules.

Secondly, our suggestions for recruiters.

Especially this part:
1) Don't recruit on your first post, at least stop by and say hi in the welcome section or something. It seems like really bad form.

3) People probably won't throw themselves at you for a good concept if you haven't done anything before. Show you can flesh it out. Better yet, have a prototype. It's not important that you use placeholder stickman art or you made it in Twine, the important thing is to show you can work a project. Show what you can bring to the table, basically. Also, don't be afraid to show at least some of your script if you're a writer. Don't expect people to come to you if you won't meet them halfway.
Ah hi.
Oh...sorry forgot about that...will be doing that right away!!!! ( O.o"")
Thanks for reminding me...>.<

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#4 Post by TsukiShima »

How many characters do you need? And how many CGs?

I don't mind helping out with coloring if you have already prepared the design and lineart or such, and I also don't mind helping if you have only a few characters to color. But I can't stick with you throughout your project sadly since I have other projects to worry about.

But if you want a friend that can be an idea bouncer or just support you, I'm available too! :D