The Shoujo Attack! Demo is Ready =:-D

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Erik
Regular

#16 Post by Erik »

For an in-between-project to kill time you DO make something ambitious :shock:

:mrgreen: and I like it ;) Go Lemma!

Edit/ I just finished it. The last level is a real challenge. But they all made it. :)

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#17 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

Hmm, mecha-pilot shoujo - I gather you've finished Nadesico, then? :D

This game is really well-constructed, especially given the topic. I sort of wonder why metal would make them stop, but I suppose that's probably the least H material you could use for something like that :D
Kyra: "You can kiss my acetabulum!"
Lord Pathos: "Hmm, tempting offer, coming from a cute girl like you."
Kyra: "Ug, I think I'm gonna be sick. Tom, let's get this quy, quick!"

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#18 Post by chronoluminaire »

Hmmm.... well it's natural for metal to stop the catgirl. And maybe the samurai-slash shoujo too. The demon's dark energy blast is a bit more of a stretch, but... sometimes flavour consistency has to be sacrificed for the sake of gameplay consistency ;);)

I wonder if we'll see any of these shoujo?

* Hammerspace shoujo (obvious ability)
* Ditzy shoujo (head in the clouds... ambles over the edges of cliffs without noticing?)
* Bossy shoujo (forces the others to turn round or stop moving, maybe?)
* Princess shoujo
* Bookish shoujo
* Mahou-shoujo with a Magical Girl Transformation Sequence
* Gender-changing shoujo ( :shock: ...but there's enough of them in anime...)
* Weepy shoujo (maybe her tears fill up gaps... or something...)
* Whiny brat shoujo (jumps up and down, stomping a vertical tunnel)
* Robot shoujo (there's plenty of them in anime too... could do all sorts of things ;) )

Note: none of the above ideas are remotely copyrighted to me, but none of them are necesarily remotely connected to any Lemmasoft game past or future either :D

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#19 Post by Taleweaver »

A very funny idea, and well-executed, too... this game has a true chance of becoming one of my time-waster favorites (maybe even beating Sentimental Shooting ^^). Can't help it, I'm impressed.

Jinnai
Regular

#20 Post by Jinnai »

chronoluminaire wrote:Hmmm.... well it's natural for metal to stop the catgirl. And maybe the samurai-slash shoujo too. The demon's dark energy blast is a bit more of a stretch, but... sometimes flavour consistency has to be sacrificed for the sake of gameplay consistency ;);)

I wonder if we'll see any of these shoujo?

* Hammerspace shoujo (obvious ability)
* Ditzy shoujo (head in the clouds... ambles over the edges of cliffs without noticing?)
* Bossy shoujo (forces the others to turn round or stop moving, maybe?)
* Princess shoujo
* Bookish shoujo
* Mahou-shoujo with a Magical Girl Transformation Sequence
* Gender-changing shoujo ( :shock: ...but there's enough of them in anime...)
* Weepy shoujo (maybe her tears fill up gaps... or something...)
* Whiny brat shoujo (jumps up and down, stomping a vertical tunnel)
* Robot shoujo (there's plenty of them in anime too... could do all sorts of things ;) )

Note: none of the above ideas are remotely copyrighted to me, but none of them are necesarily remotely connected to any Lemmasoft game past or future either :D
Yea there are tons of shoujo to use...kamakaze shoujo (the ones that always get beaten up), senshi shoujo, ditzy yet lucky shoujo (Mihoshi anyone?) chibi shoujo...
)'.'(
Power of Sqyishyness!!

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#21 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

Klutzy shoujo - trips and creates a logjam behind her (rather like the blocking lemmings). :D

Tralu

#22 Post by Tralu »

You don't know how much of a Lemmings addict I used to be. Thank you for bringing that little Lemmings addict back from the dead. :D

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#23 Post by Taleweaver »

'kay, I finally beat the last level... by thinking backwards. Still, I wonder whether there's a "forward solution"... the "obvious solution" where you're going the long way and use virtually all your Shoujo skills. No idea whether that works, though... the "backwards solution" (which only required a handful of skills and less than a minute of time) is still way cool.