Left of Center [Comedy, Friendship, BxB/BxG, NaNo13]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
FatUnicornGames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Club Shuffle

Re: Left of Center [Comedy, Friendship, BxB/BxG, NaNo13]

#46 Post by FatUnicornGames »

Hey there! Just curious if you were still working on this. If you need help fleshing anything out writing wise, I'd help. I have a light quarter at school so I have time. :D
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-

Hachiko
Regular

#47 Post by Hachiko »

I really liked the style of the art! Gives it a fresh vibe after seeing so much anime-styled artworks in most VNs (not saying that it's a bad thing of course). Anyways, was there supposed to be a 'Jazz route' and 'harem ending'?! Because I've only got 3 endings with Rita, Pia & Klaus (if you exclude the 'transfer ending').

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#48 Post by Googaboga »

Hehe I really enjoyed this game. Everything from the art to the school setting had a lot of character and individuality. The characters themselves had a lot of that too. They were each unique and loveable in their own way. I don't think I could bring myself to pick a favorite :3. Their expressions/poses were very lively and it made the game fun to look at which was great. Also I wish I could have gone to a school like that :/.

I played through the three character paths and I planned to choose not to stay at least once but I never did. I couldn't bring myself to have him leave so I have no idea what happens when you do XD.

I'm not sure what else to say besides more variations on "I love all the things" but yeah this game is definitely right up my alley. I'm sure I'll go back and play it again sometime :].
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#49 Post by CheeryMoya »

I wasn't actively avoiding this thread I swear! I've been sick lately so keeping up with messages is hard :C
philip wrote:I have been through this story several times and really enjoyed it. Very well done - am looking forward to the expanded next version! Coming soon?
FatUnicornGames wrote:Hey there! Just curious if you were still working on this. If you need help fleshing anything out writing wise, I'd help. I have a light quarter at school so I have time. :D
I somehow convinced myself during the summer that no one was really anticipating anything from this anymore, and combined with a writer's block, nothing got done. I'll get back to my precious babies after WriMo and at least finish Jazz's route and editing, a lot will have to get cut (again) if I ever want to declare this game completely done. As much as I love it, I must move on to new projects.
Hachiko wrote:I really liked the style of the art! Gives it a fresh vibe after seeing so much anime-styled artworks in most VNs (not saying that it's a bad thing of course). Anyways, was there supposed to be a 'Jazz route' and 'harem ending'?! Because I've only got 3 endings with Rita, Pia & Klaus (if you exclude the 'transfer ending').
Those were planned for the update which hasn't been competed yet, and I'll probably only be able to write Jazz's route. Sorry m(_ _)m
Googaboga wrote:Hehe I really enjoyed this game. Everything from the art to the school setting had a lot of character and individuality. The characters themselves had a lot of that too. They were each unique and loveable in their own way. I don't think I could bring myself to pick a favorite :3. Their expressions/poses were very lively and it made the game fun to look at which was great. Also I wish I could have gone to a school like that :/.

I played through the three character paths and I planned to choose not to stay at least once but I never did. I couldn't bring myself to have him leave so I have no idea what happens when you do XD.

I'm not sure what else to say besides more variations on "I love all the things" but yeah this game is definitely right up my alley. I'm sure I'll go back and play it again sometime :].
wwww thank you Googa I needed this today

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#50 Post by Googaboga »

I'm happy you feel that way. LoC made my day better so I'm glad I could return the favor <3.

I didn't know there was going to be an updated version :0. That's so exciting. I can't wait to see the Jazz route :mrgreen:.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Hachiko
Regular

#51 Post by Hachiko »

CheeryMoya wrote:I somehow convinced myself during the summer that no one was really anticipating anything from this anymore
You DO know that like, almost 90% of the people playing out there have a very, very awful tendency to just play the game and not give any feedback to the gamemaker right?! (yes I was one of those people too...) Also I will kick your arse if you do not update this game!!! :lol: :lol: jkjk BUT SRSLY THOUGH :D

BlueJayGames
Organization: Blue Jay Games

#52 Post by BlueJayGames »

I have been waiting for this!! Glad to see it's out now. DOWNLOADING!

Chibichann
Regular

#53 Post by Chibichann »

love it

theSardonyx

#54 Post by theSardonyx »

This is, perhaps, one of the cutest things I've ever read.
Especially Santa's route. ^_^
Waiting for the time when this is finally going to have more endings. I want to see how things would go, as far as relationships are concerned.

P.S. Klaus is adorable. I love him. :P

DuskSnare
Tumblr: DuskSnare
Soundcloud: DuskSnare

#55 Post by DuskSnare »

Sorry for necroing this older thread, but I just played this for the first time and my god. This is really amazing! I want to see more of this! It's also well drawn, I kinda wanna do fan art of the protagonist now. I do wish to point out however, I did get an error in the game. It is old, but I should still say something. On Klaus's route I got an error after selecting "I don't mind" when Klaus said he liked me. The error was on the game code "game/klaus.rpy, line 499". I could still play it though, just ignored the error. Anyway! Well written game! I want a sequel!

koga.luvy

#56 Post by koga.luvy »

I cannot get to the download page :( says not found :(

4nh

#57 Post by 4nh »

koga.luvy wrote:I cannot get to the download page :( says not found :(
Hey there, I've found the download here. Happy playing. :)

MilanaWalters
Regular

#58 Post by MilanaWalters »

This sounds interesting, but unless there are equal numbers of romances in the updated version, i'm not playing it.

koga.luvy

#59 Post by koga.luvy »

4nh wrote:
koga.luvy wrote:I cannot get to the download page :( says not found :(
Hey there, I've found the download here. Happy playing. :)
Thank you so much! :D

I caught the 'blue screen' errors, which I noticed were brought up on this thread and followed the advice to 'ignore', though despite saying Garrett 'wouldn't mind' if Klaus liked him, doesn't go anywhere else, unless another event happens if Garrett wanted to leave....

Anyway, I do love what has been put together up until then & would like for it to be expanded on =]