[Free]Completing BG/CG/Sprite for Free Games Near Completion

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Jason
Regular
Completed: Sierra Ops Episode 1 and 2, Rising Angels: Reborn (Some CGs)
Projects: Sierra Ops, Muv-Luv Kickstarter
Organization: Innomen Team

[Free]Completing BG/CG/Sprite for Free Games Near Completion

#1 Post by Jason »

Current Project: Crop Circle by AzureXTwilight
If you still want me to check out your visual novel, just send me a URL to the thread and I'll place you in queue. Note that the queue has no particular order, but I'll likely go for the game with low amount of work or at least has decent sketches. The more love you put to your Visual Novel, the better I'll consider (I believe other artists will feel the same too :) ).

In Random Queue:
1. Fear & Love by Xavimat http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=23445
2. [Open]
3. [Open]

I'm providing free services for free games.
Is your game almost done and only requires the CG/BG sets and sprites to be completed?
Then, I'm here to help out.

But the conditions are the following:
1. The script needs to be completely written already in RenPy ( all functionalities complete as well as the basic UI ) and at least a semi-complete list of soundtrack for the game, ready to be placed in.
2. sketches (no need to be super refined) /placeholders of CGs/BGs that I will render to complete ones.
3. sketches /placeholders of sprites that I will render to complete ones.
4. r18/r13+ is ok.

This is a super quick sample of what I mean by sketch:
you can use mspaint /sai or anything as long as you're able to construct the scene you have in mind.
Or, you can cut/paste various images to form it or describe it in words with links to the reference.

Basically all I need is a working version of the game with placeholders for BGs/CGs/sprites that I'll just replace with ease.

I'm doing this mainly so that I could help and practice my skills, help make works of people a reality.
The deadline shouldn't be too tight, we can talk about how things will go.
I can only work on 3 projects at a time: 1 paid project, my personal project, and now - your project.

I also want to promote this system to encourage writers in placing their scripts in Ren'Py, because I've worked on projects where everything's just on dropbox/google docs or msword, and not actually placed to the engine.
I believe that if you really want to make a visual novel, you should place it to Ren'Py right away - That's how azurextwilight, and a lot of other acquaintances get to actually finish something.

My work samples
I'm doing secondary CG/BG artwork for http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=22125
and I've done couple of CGs at http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=23784

If you're interested, just send me a message including the download link to your game.
Last edited by Jason on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Innomen Team Presents: Sierra Ops

We're a very small team of developers from all over the world, with most of the founding members in Philippines.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: [Free]Completing BG/CG/Sprite for Free Games Near Comple

#2 Post by azureXtwilight »

Hahaha, I definitely need you for Crop Circle! http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19597

Skype me if you're interested XD

Jason
Regular
Completed: Sierra Ops Episode 1 and 2, Rising Angels: Reborn (Some CGs)
Projects: Sierra Ops, Muv-Luv Kickstarter
Organization: Innomen Team

#3 Post by Jason »

azureXtwilight wrote:Hahaha, I definitely need you for Crop Circle! http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19597

Skype me if you're interested XD
Okay, you got me . x)
Innomen Team Presents: Sierra Ops

We're a very small team of developers from all over the world, with most of the founding members in Philippines.

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: And plenty of them!

#4 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Fuck it. This might be what I need to actually finish Transformation Sequence and release it for free.
She's sun and rain: She's fire and ice. A little crazy, but it's nice.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

Sanae
Regular

#5 Post by Sanae »

This seems very promising and almost too good to be true. :0 My freeware game is far from completion since it's intended to be very long (The script is at 60k as I am writing this, but that's only 30%!), but I really would love to try this out once I get it done, so I am wondering if there's any restrictions on how work you'd be willing to do? And if there is any genres/themes you'd rather do (e.g. prefer to draw for BxG or GxG games, school setting, not too explicit R-18 scenes, etc.) and things you won't want to work on at all (e.g. BL, fantasy, etc.).

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Lishy »

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?p=262767

I will contact you after my demo is released for a PAID JOB to work on bgs.

As of right now, I'm aiming for a release mid-January, so I hope that timimg is right to contact you?
-