Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Happysmily

Re: Guestbook

#3181 Post by Happysmily »

I'm not sure if it's bad form to sign a guest book twice, but I haven't been here in eight or nine months! This time it's on my own terms so I hope to become an active participant in the community!
Currently I'm brainstorming up a BL VN, I hope you'll look forward to it!

Meow

#3182 Post by Meow »

umm... :oops:
Name:Meow(cus i love cats) :wink:
I love playing downloadable games and reading manga! :D :D

mintygg
Projects: Copper Veins

#3183 Post by mintygg »

Hello everyone! I thought it best that I introduce myself before I make any posts. My name's Alexandra, I'm currently programming a BL game that I hope to have a demo of soon! It's nice to meet you all; this seems like a very friendly community.

Katy133
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Eight Sweets, The Heart of Tales, [redacted] Life, Must Love Jaws, A Tune at the End of the World, Three Guys That Paint, The Journey of Ignorance, Portal 2.5.
Projects: The Butler Detective
Tumblr: katy-133
Deviantart: Katy133
Soundcloud: Katy133
itch: katy133

#3184 Post by Katy133 »

Hi! I'm Katy133.

This site looks like it has a lot of interesting threads about VN writing/creating. I'll be sure to take a look at them. :D

Platoza

#3185 Post by Platoza »

Hi!!

My name is Platoza and i live in Western Australia.

I am currently working on Memories of Summer Winds with Kato and the rest of Blue Sphere Group.
I enjoy drawing and other Graphic artwork; I also like to get involved in as many projects as possible.

Hit me up if you have any other further questions.

PS:
Mushrooms are da bomb.
Polo sexy pink rim undies. ;)

Yumi-sama

#3186 Post by Yumi-sama »

Hi! I'm new here

I am Yumi, from Philippines.
I like this site, the games are awesome

http://silentflameninja.deviantart.com/
https://www.facebook.com/HoshiSoraDoujinshi?ref=br_tf

sangoandmiroku799

#3187 Post by sangoandmiroku799 »

Hi there!! I'm Sarah, but prefer to be called Sango online. I'm from the U.S. and am a Japan otaku (I also studied Japanese for two years so I really enjoy the practice I get from reading Japanese language games)!
I've known about visual novels for a long time, but only recently got addicted to them after discovering Pacthesis, NTT Solmare, and - most recently - the Lemma Soft Forums!
I've been following Lemma Soft for a while now, and finally got around to making an account.
I've taken a look at all the games in the Completed Games forum and love exploring new ones!
I also love computers and programming, and once winter break starts, I'm going to start doing major work on my first VN! So please look forward to it (although it might take quite a while since I insist on doing everything myself...)! I plan to finish by spring break, if all goes according to plan.
I'm delighted to meet you all!

i1abnrk
Regular
Projects: Critter Corral, Haremu Kikkemu Mo
IRC Nick: i1abnrk
Deviantart: i1abnrk
Github: i1abnrk

#3188 Post by i1abnrk »

Hi all! I'm using ren'py to make a pet sim game which I will post for free when I can access a PC. I use Linux at home but I currently only have web access through my smartphone so no git just yet. I am a gamer and I am interested in Japanese pop culture and otaku stuff.
I've been working on the game of all games for about 6 years now which is called the Aliza Game API. It's on sourceforge and still in alpha! It will probably include the ren'py engine (among a few others) when all is done. I play VNs online and at home and I'm a huge RPG buff. I started playing VNs a couple years ago as a way to learn new kanji.
My favorite VN is Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel.
Douzo yoroshiku.

Iwako

#3189 Post by Iwako »

Hai! I've been lurking these forums for a good year or so but never really posted anything. Finally couldn't stand not joining in some of these discussions on this forum and decide to start off by signing the guestbook xD

Name: Mae
Comments about Lemmasoft: I love the VNs here and the community seem very friendly. I've learned so much about coding just from lurking the Cookbook forums.

Hikizuu
Projects: Colorful Eyes

#3190 Post by Hikizuu »

Hi, I'm new here~
I'm planning to make a game so I would like to have some critiques ^^

Mr. Kent
Projects: Destiny Limit
Organization: Zesty Pineapple Productions

#3191 Post by Mr. Kent »

Hello! My name's Kent (the "Mister" is optional), and I'm working on background, map, and peripheral art for Destiny Limit http://destinylimitgame.tumblr.com/

Glad to be here -- so cool to see all the creative projects :D

TheHappyAsylum
Regular
Projects: Paranormal Detective

#3192 Post by TheHappyAsylum »

Silly me... I never posted in the guest book! :oops:

I'm thehappyasylum, nice to meet you! I hope to become engaged in the community much more than I already have :)

Val3rie
Projects: Tokyo Crazy Paradise

#3193 Post by Val3rie »

Name: Valerie Xiong
comments: I love this site and have recently joined because of the awesome forums offered to discuss visual novels and the process of it!

Clestae
Regular

#3194 Post by Clestae »

Hey everyone!

My username says Clestae, so I guess just call me that ^_^

I've been really interested in VNs for awhile, and was led to this website after playing a few very wonderful ones from this community. But since I'm terrible at art, I never believed I would get a chance to truly do one. Until I found a friend who was willing to work with me on a project I have.

Oh yeah! And since I learned python for a college course, I was even more interested in learning Ren'py. However, I'm horribly new at this, so expect to see a lot of questions in the future >.>

TRAPDOOR

#3195 Post by TRAPDOOR »

Hi everybody. Looking forward to making some games.