- Voice Actress / Singer -

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

Re: - Voice Actress / Singer -

#16 Post by pickle131 »

Thank you for the kind words!! C: Sorry for the late thanks, I hadn't noticed this post earlier.

- Update -

After a few people have asked, I would like to state that, regardless of pay, I will not voice in any hentai scenes. I've been asked about this a few times, and thought I should mention it here in case asked again. If your project contains any of these elements, please keep this in mind. If I won't have to act in these scenes, I may still work on a project with these themes. However, I will not voice in any highly erotic scenes ^^; Sorry about that.
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

Sakai
Regular
Projects: Ragged Heart
Organization: Afterthought Studios

#17 Post by Sakai »

Very nice voice gotta say, wishing you luck! Im gonna check around the Japanese covers perhaps might be interested in future when it comes to singing for a music ;)

Sorakun
Regular
Completed: Techno Titans, Blood Metal Exorcism, Tom Cruiser, Mechadin, UPlay
IRC Nick: Sorakun

#18 Post by Sorakun »

You have an amazing voice pickle, wish i had a project for you to voice for.

Hope to hear more of your singing soon!

pickle131
Veteran

#19 Post by pickle131 »

Thank you guys! c: I haven't been able to do any new covers for a while (final exam season and all) but I should be putting up another one soon and a few over the holidays ^^ So there'll definitely be more. A few originals coming up too!

balldancing
Regular

#20 Post by balldancing »

OMG this gave me goosepimples, you have a gorgeous voice~~ I wish I had voices in my VN because I would totally hire you ;u; すごくかわいいね
I offer proofreading and editing services~

harajukulolita
Regular
Completed: None so far!
Projects: Currently working on... Starlight Wishes
Tumblr: loli-studio
Deviantart: harajukulolita

#21 Post by harajukulolita »

Your demo reel really was great, I loved the Japanse singing :D

pickle131
Veteran

#22 Post by pickle131 »

Thank you guys for the kind comments!!!

Updated main post a bit with a more recent project and a few other things~

akemicchi
Veteran
Projects: Magicians of Delphine, Panaderia: Ensaimada, SweetTooth!, XOXO Droplets
Deviantart: littlebabyshoes

#23 Post by akemicchi »

You have a great voice. \o/ I was looking through your blog earlier and didn't realize you had a thread, haha. Best of luck! I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding work, though. >v<

PixelFade
Regular

#24 Post by PixelFade »

Absolute pleasure to work with Pickle131. She consistently delivers a solid performance and is always prompt with her lines. We can definitely vouch for her talent and professionalism!
pickle131 wrote:After a few people have asked, I would like to state that, regardless of pay, I will not voice in any hentai scenes.
D8... but but.... :cry:

Omniknight
Veteran

#25 Post by Omniknight »

I've heard and saw many singers/actors perform on LemmaSoft to for recruitment. 99% of the time my reaction was "It's good but somewhat unprofessional." Well I guess I can't really help it since most VN development positions here are not paid after all. We're mostly eager fans interested in creating our visual novel, so I just accepted it. You fall into this amateurish category.

When I heard you perform "My heart, your beats" on your website...
It moved me to tears. Quite literally.
Now THAT'S WHAT I CALL PROFESSIONALISM. COUPLED WITH INSANE TALENT.
After I complete Juniper's Knot, the Omnicrew will most likely make a Clannad/Konosora type of Visual Novel. When that time comes, I'd like to hire you full-time (yes, with monthly payment.) That's after the completion of our current project though so wait about 1.5 years XD sorry.

P.S.: Please perform "Melt" from Supercell or "Ichiban no Takanamoro" so I can cry when I feel lonely.

pickle131
Veteran

#26 Post by pickle131 »

akemicchi wrote:You have a great voice. \o/ I was looking through your blog earlier and didn't realize you had a thread, haha. Best of luck! I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding work, though. >v<
Thank you!!
PixelFade wrote:D8... but but....
Sorry XD But to clarify incase anyone was confused! I am not opposed to voicing in games WITH hentai scenes, as long as I do not have to voice IN those scenes, if that makes sense.
Omniknight wrote:I've heard and saw many singers/actors perform on LemmaSoft to for recruitment. 99% of the time my reaction was "It's good but somewhat unprofessional." Well I guess I can't really help it since most VN development positions here are not paid after all. We're mostly eager fans interested in creating our visual novel, so I just accepted it. You fall into this amateurish category.

When I heard you perform "My heart, your beats" on your website...
It moved me to tears. Quite literally.
Now THAT'S WHAT I CALL PROFESSIONALISM. COUPLED WITH INSANE TALENT.
After I complete Juniper's Knot, the Omnicrew will most likely make a Clannad/Konosora type of Visual Novel. When that time comes, I'd like to hire you full-time (yes, with monthly payment.) That's after the completion of our current project though so wait about 1.5 years XD sorry.

P.S.: Please perform "Melt" from Supercell or "Ichiban no Takanamoro" so I can cry when I feel lonely.
Thank you, that means a lot! I've been practicing Ichiban no Takaramono a lot, so hopefully I'll be able to record once I get a bit better at it XD (It took me almost a month of practice to be able to sing My Soul Your Beats, sing I don't usually sing in that style, but it was great practice!!) If I'm not too swamped at the time and able to take on new projects, I'd love to hear more about the visual novel when you start it!

Sorakun
Regular
Completed: Techno Titans, Blood Metal Exorcism, Tom Cruiser, Mechadin, UPlay
IRC Nick: Sorakun

#27 Post by Sorakun »

[quote="Omniknight"][/quote]

You stole my avatar!!!!! :O!!!

Omniknight
Veteran

#28 Post by Omniknight »

XD My most sincere apologies...

Omniknight
Veteran

#29 Post by Omniknight »

Bump

Dobuchu
Regular

#30 Post by Dobuchu »

Hey! I think I've seen you around VAA! You have a great voice, and your singing really is amazing. Wish I could sing as good as you do. I'm hoping on taking some professional training some day. I love singing; I'm just not that great. I can sing to an extent, but my style needs major work. Well, happy voice overs to you, and hope you snag some good projects!