Miranda, Princess at Heart [GxB, slice of life]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
sonorousgem
Regular

Re: Miranda, Princess at Heart [GxB, slice of life]

#31 Post by sonorousgem »

Jessie17 wrote:Hey, I think I did something wrong. On a part, I clicked the option when she confessed to Garette. And he rejected Miranda. Is that how he'll always react? I played part 10 over and over. And I'm still stuck. :(
*cough* yes that is supposed to happen ^.^"
Kato basically gave it away... but here's another thing:
If you choose the wrong option, Garrett, Jen, and Miranda will all start to improvise and what they say will no longer be in quotation marks. You know you get the line right when everything everyone says (except the director) is in quotes. Even if what's happening in the play isn't necessarily good.

Jessie17

#32 Post by Jessie17 »

YES. I THINK I GOT THE IDEA!! XD Thanks for ur help!

Starshine
Veteran
Completed: http://berry-melon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... -2016.html
Projects: Pancake Surprise (2016)
Tumblr: http://bettybooplover.tumblr.com
Deviantart: berry-melon
Soundcloud: sweepea-1

#33 Post by Starshine »

I'll give this game a quick test :)
It's great to see the game is just in the attachments, will be very quick to download.
http://berry-melon.blogspot.com
I'm not resting until I find
What would make your eyes
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Boo-Boo I couldn't aspire....to anything...
Higher...than to fill that one desire to make it
My own....Bop-Bop-a-Dop-Boop-Oop-a-Doop honey?

Starshine
Veteran
Completed: http://berry-melon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... -2016.html
Projects: Pancake Surprise (2016)
Tumblr: http://bettybooplover.tumblr.com
Deviantart: berry-melon
Soundcloud: sweepea-1

#34 Post by Starshine »

Alright i finished playing the game, it went on for quite some time. I like to play visuals sometimes, and i'm really not in the mood to go around buying books. Like they say reading refreshes the mind, although to be honest the computer screen is making me dizzy... so mabey a book isn't such a bad idea.

I liked that you worked on various sound effects, like making the doorbell's ring and plates smash and kettles boiling.
I said i didn't want a babysitter... so the game ended. I decided to re-play the game, luckily i clicked replay... the game then continues onwards if you ask him to keep me company. This time i decided to agree to everything, because i can just imagine a bad ending popping up on screen. I got to part 7 and decided to fangirl on Garrett which gave me a bad ending.
The game has alot of story to it, and it seems like you worked on this for quite some time, because the character's sprites are moving everywhere and blushing and so on.
http://berry-melon.blogspot.com
I'm not resting until I find
What would make your eyes
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Boo-Boo I couldn't aspire....to anything...
Higher...than to fill that one desire to make it
My own....Bop-Bop-a-Dop-Boop-Oop-a-Doop honey?

sonorousgem
Regular

#35 Post by sonorousgem »

Starshine wrote:I'll give this game a quick test :)
It's great to see the game is just in the attachments, will be very quick to download.
Yeah, I don't really like mediafire (nor do I know how to use it) so I thought it'd be easiest just to put it here. :)
Starshine wrote:Alright i finished playing the game, it went on for quite some time. I like to play visuals sometimes, and i'm really not in the mood to go around buying books. Like they say reading refreshes the mind, although to be honest the computer screen is making me dizzy... so mabey a book isn't such a bad idea.

I liked that you worked on various sound effects, like making the doorbell's ring and plates smash and kettles boiling.
I said i didn't want a babysitter... so the game ended. I decided to re-play the game, luckily i clicked replay... the game then continues onwards if you ask him to keep me company. This time i decided to agree to everything, because i can just imagine a bad ending popping up on screen. I got to part 7 and decided to fangirl on Garrett which gave me a bad ending.
The game has alot of story to it, and it seems like you worked on this for quite some time, because the character's sprites are moving everywhere and blushing and so on.
Everyone seems to have their own opinion on length; I think mine is long enough, but other people think it's short. Yeah, maybe books are better for you? :lol:
Er, I actually found all the sound effects online XD There were so many of them that I got from different sites, and they were all free, so I didn't credit them (maybe I should have) :P Did you get to part 10? ;D either way, thanks for trying it! Also, yeah, I worked on this for months (though not very diligently; I took basically all May and July off XD).

AngelsFortune

#36 Post by AngelsFortune »

hey :D
i have a little problem with opening the game it says the file is broken. (windows)

sonorousgem
Regular

#37 Post by sonorousgem »

AngelsFortune wrote:hey :D
i have a little problem with opening the game it says the file is broken. (windows)
Hm, I've tried it on two Windows computers and it still seems alright... but since this is the second time something like this has happened, do you want me to upload another file? :) (If so, should it be just for windows, or for all systems...?)
Sorry T.T All I know how to do is release the files... if they don't work, I don't know what to do :(

Leafwing
Projects: (only plot bunnies for now)
Tumblr: letherealism

#38 Post by Leafwing »

Miranda is ADORABLE. And I loved the interactions between all the characters---
they really do make a great couple of couples. Aw, I can imagine them all growing old together, hehe.

Xavier confused me at first, because he was so non-sequitor in his behavior---nice one second, mean the next, irrelevant later (what's with him and throwing people in the sewer). Overall, he got "eh, I don't like this guy because I don't get him" vibes from me.

Then Chapter 9 happens and I'm like...z0mg, dude, you are CREEPY. >__<

My favorite scene (and CG) was the one where Miranda makes Garrett cook rice! It's like they're a married couple already, heehee.

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#39 Post by silverpikachu99 »

Your CG's are so cute! I played each one and I must say, I like it a lot~!!!
i'll cry if you yell at me

sonorousgem
Regular

#40 Post by sonorousgem »

@Leafwing: Thank you! :D
Yeah, Xavier was a random person, and I know he had potential to be a nice guy, but... no, I just made him a bad guy XD Also, I'm glad you liked that part 7 scene, Garrett & Mira are just too nice-- I personally don't like washing/making rice at home!

@silverpikachu99: Thanks so much X) I used a nicer art program for the CGs, hehe~

khfan12
Regular
Completed: Clarity, a MH KN
Projects: "With You", Truculence

#41 Post by khfan12 »

Going to download this and try it out! ^^
Image <<My DeviantArt

Kinetic/Visual Novels:
Complete:
Clarity - MH KN- Solo Project
Projects:
With You (working title) - Lead Writer/Concept/ETC
Truculence- Concept Artist, Proofreader

sonorousgem
Regular

#42 Post by sonorousgem »

khfan12 wrote:Going to download this and try it out! ^^
tell me what you think ;D

KanukoBlue1236

#43 Post by KanukoBlue1236 »

I'm so downloading this! the drawings are great, the characters seem interesting, and u added side characters (only 2 but some make like 10 D:) to make it have a bit of whatever u call it... (i seriously forgot...)

sonorousgem
Regular

#44 Post by sonorousgem »

KanukoBlue1236 wrote:I'm so downloading this! the drawings are great, the characters seem interesting, and u added side characters (only 2 but some make like 10 D:) to make it have a bit of whatever u call it... (i seriously forgot...)
yay thank you!
Yeah, there aren't that many side characters, but I guess if you have too many it's hard to catch up! also I don't remember either... do you mean a couple side characters add some... dimension? (just taking wild guess XD)
I'd like to know what you think after you finish too :)

sonorousgem
Regular

#45 Post by sonorousgem »

1. I'm sorry for double-posting. T-T
2. I know it's been a long time since this game has been up and there isn't really a point to add anything else.
3. This game really doesn't need a walkthrough. But I got bored and decided to make one anyways~
It is at my trusty google site here: https://sites.google.com/site/mirandapr ... alkthrough