The Dare Gamble [GxB][Slice of Life]NEW SPRITES UP :)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MudkipTheDestroyer
Regular
Completed: Bacon 1&2, SummerCamp, The Twins, Club Felin, Escape Cody
Projects: Sooooo many projects... .-.
Organization: Fat Chick Studios

Re: The Dare Gamble [GxB][Slice of Life]NEW SPRITES UP :)

#31 Post by MudkipTheDestroyer »

Sensata wrote:Now that i see how they look (omg am a bad person xD) i think i'll go first for Ryan, Silas and later Brian.
i'll totally will play this if is finished some day. ლ(❤ʚ❤ლ)

...and i like this art style!! is totaly original and i absoloute love it. (The art from of the three girls in the description is too colored and very distracting for me, i have bad concentration (́◉◞౪◟◉)) Also i love the designs of the guys. ❤‿❤
I'm glad you like it!~

I agree, our artist has done a great job so far (she'll probably be working on CG's soon, too, so you'll see a couple of them up probably), and the original art for the girls was too bright. I'm sure it'll be toned down and will look very nice and cohesive once it's finished. Thanks so much for your interest ^^
------Sonic------

Completed Projects:

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#32 Post by silverpikachu99 »

Ugh come on I wanna play this so bad* Brian and Ryan- holy Jsjsn they're the best part xD keep it up!
i'll cry if you yell at me

MudkipTheDestroyer
Regular

#33 Post by MudkipTheDestroyer »

silverpikachu99 wrote:Ugh come on I wanna play this so bad* Brian and Ryan- holy Jsjsn they're the best part xD keep it up!
Sorry it's taking so awfully long; usually I get my games out pretty fast. Ryan's path is turning out to be pretty long so far (gonna be over 10k words, which is exciting) so hopefully the other writers send me what they have soon and the artist can get to work on it :) It should be pretty fun^^
------Sonic------

Completed Projects:

KanukoBlue1236

#34 Post by KanukoBlue1236 »

--What do you think of the plot? The character personalities? The character sprites?
--Would you be interested in playing a game like this?
--Which pursuable male would you be most interested in playing for?
--Would you be interested in helping out with finishing up any of the storywriting for me?

-- The plot is reasonable but a bit strange. it's still good nevertheless. The personalities r pretty good so i'd give it like a 8/10 or a 9/10. something like that. the character sprites r perfectly fine so i'm not even gonna say anything. (professional mode)
-- I would totally play it! I'm waiting to see when it'll be done! hope it's soon! ♥ (normal mode )
-- I guess Ryan since he's like smart with a sense of humor. people at my school r either smart without a sense of humor or humorous without intelligence... and plus, he looks cool! (XD normal mode! still got a bit of girly left in me! XD)
-- Well i would but i don't know how to put it into the computer. if u have gmail or facebook use these to work with me:
GMAIL: icycoldfreeze1236@gmail.com
FACEBOOK: Laurie Lu (real account got deleted so use this one plz)

Hope u read this! i hope u get finished with the game soon! sayonnara for now Mudkip-san!!!
I love singing, acting, and writing! I love all sorts of games (I can only play windows games tho) even gore and smut (i know, big difference and kinda perverted, but dun judge) I LOVE NIGHTCORE

I don't have a dirty mind, I just have a sexy imagination. ~Linda (mah buddy) 20-something

MudkipTheDestroyer
Regular

#35 Post by MudkipTheDestroyer »

KanukoBlue1236 wrote:Feedback:
--What do you think of the plot? The character personalities? The character sprites?
--Would you be interested in playing a game like this?
--Which pursuable male would you be most interested in playing for?
--Would you be interested in helping out with finishing up any of the storywriting for me?

-- The plot is reasonable but a bit strange. it's still good nevertheless. The personalities r pretty good so i'd give it like a 8/10 or a 9/10. something like that. the character sprites r perfectly fine so i'm not even gonna say anything. (professional mode)
-- I would totally play it! I'm waiting to see when it'll be done! hope it's soon! ♥ (normal mode )
-- I guess Ryan since he's like smart with a sense of humor. people at my school r either smart without a sense of humor or humorous without intelligence... and plus, he looks cool! (XD normal mode! still got a bit of girly left in me! XD)
-- Well i would but i don't know how to put it into the computer. if u have gmail or facebook use these to work with me:
GMAIL: icycoldfreeze1236@gmail.com
FACEBOOK: Laurie Lu (real account got deleted so use this one plz)

Hope u read this! i hope u get finished with the game soon! sayonnara for now Mudkip-san!!!

"Mudkip-san" XD haha

I'm glad you're looking forward to it, and interested in the characters/weird plot :)

I do have gmail and it is very likely that I'll need some help with writing at this point, so I'll send you a message and see if we can work something out :p
------Sonic------

Completed Projects: