Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
LVWheel

Re: Guestbook

#3196 Post by LVWheel »

Hey everyone.

Thought I should say hello. I'm relatively new to the whole visual novel thing but it's really grabbed my attention and imagination as of late, and I hope to become a valuable member of the community down the line. Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully working on some stuff with you guys. This seems like a great community.

TehTumbleweed

#3197 Post by TehTumbleweed »

Ohaiyo~

My name is Rachael. :)
I have played a good number of Otome games/visual novels and to say that I love them is a vast understatement.
I've recently just started working on my own Otome game. And I hope to get it out on the market soon for all of you to try. <3

I love small, close-knit communities and I hope to become close with several other otaku! :D

Please send me an email if you want to make a friend or talk some business. ;)

email: rachaelmmorgan19@gmail.com
deviantart: SmolderngHippo

if you're feeling social why not Facebook me? :) just search my email. :3

KanukoBlue1236

#3198 Post by KanukoBlue1236 »

Konnichiwa!

My name is Ikiuna Kanuko but all my friends call me Iki because, let's admit it, Ikiuna is a bit too long. Anyways, I like anime, manga, singing, acting, and music. I also like playing Otome games. As much as my mom is against it, I am a 100% otaku! I'm not very good with computers so I might not make much games... sorry...

mamemime

#3199 Post by mamemime »

Hey everyone~

My name is mime. I'm very new to the whole otome game genre but I'm willing to learn. I mainly draw a lot and I'm self-teaching myself how to animate. Hopefully, in my future VN's you'll see some short animations in the future.

my personal art blog: mimedrawsstuff.tumblr.com

Let's all get along~ \o/

Gaigaia

#3200 Post by Gaigaia »

Heia and hello,

I'm Victor Gaigaia. I'm a brazillian portuguese writter and linguistics student. I've heard of this forum from a friend, and I came here to see it firsthand and to share experiences.

I know nothing about animation or programming, but I will be glad to help writting stories and to share my works with you.

Qrii
Projects: Patchwork ; Lucente ; Mafiesta
Organization: Leveretta Studio

#3201 Post by Qrii »

Not my first time here but hi guys ^^!
I'm Qrii, short for Daiquiri. Thanks to my friend, I found this lovely forum to participate in.
I came as a part of Leveretta studio. I'm a writer and a translator! I do translating and editing in the group.
I'm also organize the Twitter and the blog for the team along with Toyo!
Check my Twitter if you have time! Also the leveretta blog at Tumblr!

Starshine
Veteran
Completed: http://berry-melon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... -2016.html
Projects: Pancake Surprise (2016)
Tumblr: http://bettybooplover.tumblr.com
Deviantart: berry-melon
Soundcloud: sweepea-1

#3202 Post by Starshine »

mamemime wrote:Hey everyone~

My name is mime. I'm very new to the whole otome game genre but I'm willing to learn. I mainly draw a lot and I'm self-teaching myself how to animate. Hopefully, in my future VN's you'll see some short animations in the future.

my personal art blog: mimedrawsstuff.tumblr.com

Let's all get along~ \o/
Welcome to Lemmasoft, nice tumblr blog love your sketches.
http://berry-melon.blogspot.com
I'm not resting until I find
What would make your eyes
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Boo-Boo I couldn't aspire....to anything...
Higher...than to fill that one desire to make it
My own....Bop-Bop-a-Dop-Boop-Oop-a-Doop honey?

Starshine
Veteran
Completed: http://berry-melon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... -2016.html
Projects: Pancake Surprise (2016)
Tumblr: http://bettybooplover.tumblr.com
Deviantart: berry-melon
Soundcloud: sweepea-1

#3203 Post by Starshine »

KanukoBlue1236 wrote:Konnichiwa!

My name is Ikiuna Kanuko but all my friends call me Iki because, let's admit it, Ikiuna is a bit too long. Anyways, I like anime, manga, singing, acting, and music. I also like playing Otome games. As much as my mom is against it, I am a 100% otaku! I'm not very good with computers so I might not make much games... sorry...
Welcome to LS, your mother is against Otome games? I wonder why... they are not bad...most are G rated. :lol:
http://berry-melon.blogspot.com
I'm not resting until I find
What would make your eyes
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Boo-Boo I couldn't aspire....to anything...
Higher...than to fill that one desire to make it
My own....Bop-Bop-a-Dop-Boop-Oop-a-Doop honey?

Armee
Veteran

#3204 Post by Armee »

Starshine wrote:
Welcome to LS, your mother is against Otome games? I wonder why... they are not bad...most are G rated. :lol:
I think she means her mother against her being an otaku :D It's not something give you bad influence, just don't let it affect your social life and study.

dretchlord
Regular
Projects: Stabbed by Memories (Yandere)

#3205 Post by dretchlord »

I've been using this site for quite a while and I forgot to introduce myself. I am dretchlord :evil: although I would have rather chosen my name to be Daughter of Evil (my avatar is a sprite from vocaloid) :wink:

My original first name is Bryan

I'm basically interested in Vn. I played some like Clannad, text(summer story), re alistar, dramatical murder, Narcissu, Katawana Shojou, Kiss of Petals (Unexpected), Dangan Ronpa.etc :)

I also am quite addcited to the yandere genre. I find it entertaining to see a young sister chasing after here brother with a knife :lol:

I also like watching anime. I watched Guilty crow, higurashi, ghost hunt, Setona no Hayome, Death note, Code geass, Ghost Hunt, Accel World, NouKome, clannad, Sakurasou no pet no kanojo.etc My pc's hardisk is quite full because of this :lol:

I'm currently the coordinator of team SkyRaven, if your interested check the recruitment thread and I'm currently working on a game entitled Stabbed by Memories

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=24236

I also tried making games with other softwares like RpgMaker, Game maker, 3drad, Novelty.etc

I also like the lemasoft site. People are friends and generous to help. :lol:

By the way, Im still young and not reaching twenties yet :wink:

SelLi
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Silent Column
Projects: Ethereal Overflow
Deviantart: SelLillianna
itch: SelLillianna

#3206 Post by SelLi »

Dear guests who are thinking of joining: DON'T DO IT! (At a strange time like, 4:49) You will be driven insane for the rest of your life. That is all.

Amberflaxus

#3207 Post by Amberflaxus »

Hello! I'm new here; I'm a writer trying to get back into the creative thing after a few years of stagnation and school-required essays. I've just received an acceptance letter from one of my top two colleges, and have sent my application to the other, so with the free time that clears up, I'm going to try to work on a few things. ^^ Wish me luck!

Uuzuchan

#3208 Post by Uuzuchan »

Hey guys! My name is Uuzu. I moved to the U.S when I was 15. I'm usually really shy, but with my friends... well things happened. My hobbies are drawing, watch anime and of course playing otome games. Nice to meet you all.

Muffinswords

#3209 Post by Muffinswords »

Hewwo.

The name is Muffinswords and I am a serious designer and serious writer...not so much of an artist, though I really try with my art, it isn't very good in the end. :/

I am in the process of making a visual novel, and wanted to hang out.

Rhuby

#3210 Post by Rhuby »

Hi everyone.

My name's Rhuby and I'm living in sunny Singapore :) I've been playing otome games for a year now and I finally decided to get to work on my own (look forward to it, ne?)

。◕‿◕。