Conspiracy [GXB, fantasy][TEMPORARILY CANCELLED ]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
Projects: Secrets...
Tumblr: stchematelier
itch: st-chem-atelier
Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452

Conspiracy [GXB, fantasy][TEMPORARILY CANCELLED ]

#1 Post by SilverSnow »

CANCELLED
-----------------------------------
Full Game Progress
  • STORY -------⊱ 100%
    SPRITES -------⊱ 4%
    SCRIPT --------⊱ 100%
    UI --------⊱ 80%
CGs --------⊱ 0%
Demo Completed!

DEMO HERE
NEWS
06/19/15 - Updated game logo
02/09/16 - Sent the script to be proofread!
03/07/16 - Coded preferences screen & Save/Load screen succesfully!
03/10/16 - Coded Extra screen!
03/13/16 - Coded Yes/No screen & added a new cursor!
03/23/16 - Added Screenshot!
04/05/16 - Proofread done!
05/05/16 - Yuu's new sprite ver lineart is done!
After having a weird dream where a voice says that they're leaving your messed up wishes in your hands, the following day you get confessed by the two most popular “Princes” at your school; cool student council vice president Katsuo Shirokawa and basketball ace player Yuu Kuromori.
Of course you could easily reject them, but you end up being good friends with both and start developing feelings.
Just when the three of you finally get along well, you receive a love letter and that’s when things get complicated.

[Heroine*] Yamada
A “nameless” high school student who doesn’t belong to any club. Just when she thinks “Cupid” forgot her; she makes a dream in which a voice says that the document containing her wishes got messed up by her assigned “cardio-astron” and now it’s up to her solve things on her own. The following day she gets confessed by the two most popular boys at her school.

*changeable name

Katsuo Shirokawa
The cool and mysterious student council vice president, whose rarely seen among students, is the most popular among the "Trinity of Princes". His cold atmosphere and distinct attitude makes him unapproachable but admired by girls at school. Although he is suppose to be a model student having the highest grades, his right ear is pierced and his tie is loosed with sleeves rolled up. Despite his looks he takes school and his work seriously.
Yuu Kuromori
An easy-going character with sometimes child-like acts, he is the basketball club's ace player. On his last year as a middle school student he was made to dye his hair "dark pink" for an entire school year after losing a bet but liked it since then even pairing green contacts with it. Being the 2nd oldest of 6 siblings he's a skilled cook.

Riko Fukuda
The heroine's best friend since middle school she is often mistaken for a boy, due to her handsome feature, short hair and tall stature, while the heroine gets addressed as her "girlfriend" whenever they're together. She's a good volleyball player obtaining the tittle "Volley Prince" since she entered high school becoming the 3rd most popular "Prince".
Mizuno
Comes from the same middle school as Yuu. Rumor has it that she was involved with the bet making Yuu dye his hair "dark pink". She's a class representative/ drama club president/ "The Princes'" fan club president/student council president. In short she has a lot going on. Doesn't have second thoughts when it comes to using Riko or any good-looking guy she meets along her way to earn money, but despite it all she has a good side.
Jin Shimizu
An exchanged student fresh from France, he doesn't like standing out to much, although due to his cute face it's hard not to. He's good with a heart of gold.

• "Who would you go for?"
  • "Is the plot clear or too vague?"
  • "Do you consider the possibility of playing this game?"
  • "Is the secretiveness too much?"

Please comment if there are other things you'd like to know. I'd be glad to answer to all of them. :D
Last edited by SilverSnow on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 149 times in total.

Kyra10
Regular
Projects: My Heart's Flame
Organization: Amaraluna: Otome Game Productions

Re: Conspiracy [GXB /otome / fantasy (?) ]

#2 Post by Kyra10 »

I'd surely love to play this game! <3
Here's a question for you. How many endings are you planning on having?
I wish you the best of luck with your first otome~.
:D

KanukoBlue1236

#3 Post by KanukoBlue1236 »

i totally would play it! the plot is also really good!

Sora-Kuroi
Regular

#4 Post by Sora-Kuroi »

Awwww chibis! This is so cute! and the story is interesting owo! I'll be stalking this >w<

Val01Virga

#5 Post by Val01Virga »

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a cheap synthetic wigs and it is perfect.
Last edited by Val01Virga on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

dretchlord
Regular
Projects: Stabbed by Memories (Yandere)

#6 Post by dretchlord »

Moshimoshi :lol:

- Your plot is simple and not to vague. It has a nice idea and is really captivating. At first glance it is worth playing. :D
- The game will surely be played if it has a nice storyboard and nice artwork. You actually qualify for both :D
- Your characters are also able to relate the games plot. That is a really important factor.
- The secretiveness is just enough. That way, the player can feel an sense of excitement and would wonder how the game would work. Also only important details were revealed.
- There will always be things to improve in. I can't really seem to give you any recommendations without trying the game. Currently you seems to be moving with the flowing water than against it.

Hope this help you. :lol:

SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven

#7 Post by SilverSnow »

Thank you very much everyone \(^-^)/
Kyra10 wrote:I'd surely love to play this game! <3
Here's a question for you. How many endings are you planning on having?
I wish you the best of luck with your first otome~.
:D
@Kyra10 What an honor TT∪TT about the endings... I'm still working on the script but so far so good there are currently 8 endings though I think it still depends on the flow of the story or if my brain suddenly lit a bulb that is..
dretchlord wrote:Moshimoshi :lol:

- Your plot is simple and not to vague. It has a nice idea and is really captivating. At first glance it is worth playing. :D
- The game will surely be played if it has a nice storyboard and nice artwork. You actually qualify for both :D
- Your characters are also able to relate the games plot. That is a really important factor.
- The secretiveness is just enough. That way, the player can feel an sense of excitement and would wonder how the game would work. Also only important details were revealed.
- There will always be things to improve in. I can't really seem to give you any recommendations without trying the game. Currently you seems to be moving with the flowing water than against it.

Hope this help you. :lol:
@dretchlord thank you very much :D I can't guarantee the artwork though since I still have a lot to learn but I hope the story and art will be appreciated likewise m(_ _)m

SilverSnow
Regular

#8 Post by SilverSnow »

Here's the new background image for Save/Load Screen ≧◠‿●‿◠≦
screenshot3.jpg
Now need to do Preference and Quit/Continue... after that I should probably start looking around for codes and ways to create another image map screen for gallery and episode corner

SilverSnow
Regular

#9 Post by SilverSnow »

Here's the BG for preference screen. I'd like to hear your opinion :)
screenshot5.jpg

SilverSnow
Regular

#10 Post by SilverSnow »

12/11/13 Update
Extra corner :)
Extra corner :)
Episode 3 intro :D
Episode 3 intro :D

SilverSnow
Regular

#11 Post by SilverSnow »

12/11/13 Update
Jin's draft
Jin's draft
Here's a draft for Jin's sprite although i'm still unsure of his pose... Any suggestions???

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#12 Post by TsukiShima »

Hi! This is one of the cutest game I've encountered so far after on hiatus from gaming for awhile.

I'm not sure about the pose, but I think we can have a clearer view if you sketch along with his actual sprite, but still as a sketch, meaning don't work too hard on it.

Another thing that I can share with (if you're using SAI) you can recolor the linearts via clipping group above the lineart layer. The brown lines on the purple / blue hair sticks too much, and maybe this technique will help you, I know it did for me!

Good luck!

MioSegami
Regular
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE PARADISE
Organization: BlueAngelService

#13 Post by MioSegami »

Cute!
CLICK IT------------->viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40639&p=430149#p430149
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE ISLAND
Story: 15% complete
Script: 0%
Art: 35%
Outline: 15%
Code: 10%

SilverSnow
Regular

#14 Post by SilverSnow »

TsukiShima wrote:Hi! This is one of the cutest game I've encountered so far after on hiatus from gaming for awhile.

I'm not sure about the pose, but I think we can have a clearer view if you sketch along with his actual sprite, but still as a sketch, meaning don't work too hard on it.

Another thing that I can share with (if you're using SAI) you can recolor the linearts via clipping group above the lineart layer. The brown lines on the purple / blue hair sticks too much, and maybe this technique will help you, I know it did for me!

Good luck!
Thanks for the tip (ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc) I'll work it out with the "real thing" :oops: I still suck at linearts though... >///<

SilverSnow
Regular

#15 Post by SilverSnow »

12/16/13

Here's what I've been working on for the past few days...sprites and sprites :)
Actually I'm wondering if the first post left hand isn't a bit to big... :?
SecretCharacter(???)
SecretCharacter(???)
Jin Sprite base
Jin Sprite base