Secret Santa 2013 !

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

Re: Secret Santa 2013 !

#121 Post by Tag- »

Thank you to SilverxBlue for the lovely gift! I enjoyed reading it thoroughly, hehe :D

Merry Christmas to KingV! :mrgreen:
My photoshop was giving me trouble at the last minute but I managed to get through it! (Why you no export asgrjghaghfds)

If anyone wanted to see the full sized version :D
Last edited by Tag- on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM me if needed

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#122 Post by Deji »

SDAFSFADSFS THANK YOU LUMEN!!! ;O;

And here's mine, because I'm late and stuff >>;
I apologize for it being rather rushed ;____; also please hit me next time I try to use a cool camera angle on a standing character "Orz

I got... LEON! :D
ss2013_leon.jpg
Merry Christmas! ^____^
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#123 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Reikun wrote:NOOOO WORRIES! Thank you so much!! AHAHA Broken reindeer antlers ftw~~~

I was Hazel-Bun's Santa (WHOO!) so I drew The Man from All the Pretty Flowers!
I HAD A LOT OF FUN. Thank you TsukiShima for organizing this year's Secret Santa! *U*)♥
AHHHHH (o//0)/ my babies booty everything looks so nice, thank you very much!! This gives me power to finish the game yush.

Thank you so much for staying on us TsukiShima! Hopefully someone else can take the burden off you next year ^^
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Katta
Veteran
Tumblr: gamesbykatta
Deviantart: katjama

#124 Post by Katta »

Happy holidays to everyone!

I was really happy to be Ludeshka's secret santa, thanks, TsukiShima and Eileen, A Secret Santa Randomizer)

I haven't played your games before, so I really enjoyed it and it gave me tons of ideas, though I've never finished most of them (tbh not even started :wink:).

Unfortunately it occured to me that this menu and the crown are placeholders only when I was halfway done, so I decided to finish it anyway, I hope you'll still like it.
(lampwork bead by me, variscite and bronze color metal findings)
If you don't mind disclosing your identity, I'd be happy to send it to you.

In case you'd prefer a more traditional gift, I tried to draw ♥Senteltje♥
I thought watercolor will fit your style the best, it's my first watercolor, so I'm still kinda happy with the result)

SilverHyena
Veteran
Completed: Sacred Sand (BxB), Mira's Magical Mishap (GxG), Ben and the Devil, Cute Demon Crashers (GxB/G) (18+), Heirs and Graces (BxB), My Magical Divorce Bureau (AllxAll), Essence Hunt (BxB)
Deviantart: http://silverhyena.d
itch: https://silverhyena.

#125 Post by SilverHyena »

I was gonna wait until tomorrow to post my gift, but seeing all these awesome gifts makes me want to jump right in.

I got khnachi. She wanted a drawing of one of her ocs so I drew her character Seichi (hopefully he was a good choice).
lemmasanta.png

Also, just wanted to say thanks to TsukiShima for organizing the event!

khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

#126 Post by khnachi »

SilverHyena wrote:I was gonna wait until tomorrow to post my gift, but seeing all these awesome gifts makes me want to jump right in.

I got khnachi. She wanted a drawing of one of her ocs so I drew her character Seichi (hopefully he was a good choice).
lemmasanta.png

Also, just wanted to say thanks to TsukiShima for organizing the event!
Wah! I love this! Merry Christmas to me! Indeed he was a good choice, he was my fave OC!
Thank you very much'! :mrgreen:

Sharm
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Twin Crowns, Weather Wizard

#127 Post by Sharm »

Eeee! Khnachi I love it so very much! I may have to alter my design of Rashid's costume to more match yours, it's lovely!

I had Sorani. I chose to do a Christmas picture of Ayumu receiving an awesome gift.
Attachments
present.png
Works in Progress: Twin Crowns | Weather Wizard

Crenshaw6
Regular

#128 Post by Crenshaw6 »

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone at Lemmasoft, but in particular nero279!

I present to you a picture of Sand is getting nostalgic and happy whilst playing with a snowglobe.

I ended up changing the outfit shape and colurs to suit. I could only find one reference picture, so I made up the rest of the outift. Hope you don't mind.

Breakdown of accessories and props (because subtle and obscure, some really are):
Bracelet with a bamboo inspired pattern, panda snowman snowglobe, a panda badge, an "eats, shoots, and leaves" badge (based on the punctuation panda joke) and a teardrop tattoo (not an accessory, but there is a Chinese myth about how pandas became black and white, in short, due to their tears mixing with the black dye of their funeral clothing).

Anyway, I hope you like it. I rarely draw guys (or anything human really), so your request gave me a kick to start trying. May I have your permission to post my picture of your OC on deviantart?
Attachments
Secret Santa (For nero279 from Crenshaw6).png

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#129 Post by TsukiShima »

Anne wrote:A present for our nice host, TsukiShima :)

Ahhh, thank you so much! * A * You even drew all four of the main characters! That's so nice of you!
I really like this present and it's all worth it!

No worries, maybe next year if no one else want to take over, I'm willing to do it again. As hard as it may be, it is fun to see all these presents ^^

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#130 Post by Coren »

Merry Christmas to Pyonkotchi! Unfortunately due to China internet quota reasons I won't be able to upload the gift till the 30th, sorry about that!

DragoonHP
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Christmas
IRC Nick: DragoonHP

#131 Post by DragoonHP »

I was chocojax SS.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2yzhha6qehmv62z/l8wA0SfzIq

Code: Select all

First:
    The Save/Load screen. Taking from the scrollable save screen, I re-created it in screen script. Also, it only shows the used slot in Load screen.

Second:
    In the preference screen, I added a bunch of extra options. Like changing text colour, font and size. Also, an option to change the say_window frame / box.

Third:
    A button will pop up in the Main Menu called "Resume" which will allow you to resume the game from where you left off.
Also, since she asked for it : http://imgur.com/a/bkYCK

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#132 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

@ Crenshaw6: aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Thank you so much, I really love it! *(*´∀`*)☆ And no worries about the clothes! I forgot to link some more references but really, you could dress him up in a pink dress and I'd still love it anyway |D I especially like the big amount of panda details you added in, they're adorable <3 I can't thank you enough! But again, thank you! xD

EDIT: Oh and and yes! Go ahead and post it wherever you like! :3

--------------------

Now mine- I'm sorry I'm a bit late, I changed my gift at the very last minute but I somehow managed to finish it in 2 and a half days "|D
I'm xavimat's secret santa, and here you go! (image is kinda big so it's best if you download it)
Xavimat - SS 2013.png
Note: Green-haired guy is Thanato. I hope you don't mind me making things up- A guy with a cool name like Thanato deserves his own design =w= why is he not thanatos though

Headcanon: Thanato became close friends with Susan and both of them then became part of the gang (Kino, Mae, Zira, Subare). This is them taking a picture before going out together on Christmas Eve. Susan had something in mind to ruin the happy photo though :'D (And no background. And most of them aren't wearing gloves. For reasons. No, I'm just forgetful please forgive me "orz)

I really hope you like it though! Enjoy your holidays and have a happy new year, everyone! :D

xavimat
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Yeshua, Jesus Life, Cops&Robbers
Projects: Fear&Love, unknown
Organization: Pilgrim Creations
Github: xavi-mat
itch: pilgrimcreations

#133 Post by xavimat »

nero279 wrote:Now mine- I'm sorry I'm a bit late, I changed my gift at the very last minute but I somehow managed to finish it in 2 and a half days "|D
I'm xavimat's secret santa, and here you go! (image is kinda big so it's best if you download it)
Xavimat - SS 2013.png
Note: Green-haired guy is Thanato. I hope you don't mind me making things up- A guy with a cool name like Thanato deserves his own design =w= why is he not thanatos though

Headcanon: Thanato became close friends with Susan and both of them then became part of the gang (Kino, Mae, Zira, Subare). This is them taking a picture before going out together on Christmas Eve. Susan had something in mind to ruin the happy photo though :'D (And no background. And most of them aren't wearing gloves. For reasons. No, I'm just forgetful please forgive me "orz)

I really hope you like it though! Enjoy your holidays and have a happy new year, everyone! :D
Wow! Thanks nero279. I like it very much. :D
You’ve got really well the characters. The cheerful Susan, the shy Kino, Mae grabbing his arm, Subare and Zira with the same pullover, Thanato tall and charming …
I’ve never thought of Thanato and Susan, it’s a nice idea. Is the first “fanfic” I get!

If you don’t mind I’ll use it in the bonus gallery of the completed game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I’d like to thank everybody (specially TsukiShima) for this wonderful experience; dozens of gifts flying around the world through wires and waves, making smile other people bounded only for a passion for the VN and story-based games.
Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas! :D
Comunidad Ren'Py en español: ¡Únete a nuestro Discord!
Rhaier Kingdom A Ren'Py Multiplayer Adventure Visual Novel.
Cops&Robbers A two-player experiment | Fear&Love Why can't we say I love you?
Honest Critique (Avatar made with Chibi Maker by ~gen8)

Scroll_Up

#134 Post by Scroll_Up »

Merry Christmas chocojax!

Its not much, but I hope you like it!

Edit: The awkward moment when you realize, that somebody else has already given a present to chocojax.
Last edited by Scroll_Up on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#135 Post by TsukiShima »

Armee wrote:I'm almost done <3 Just a bit touch up and I will have it on this thread in December 24th, after I send my gift to my receiver.
I didn't have enough time so it's a bit plain >_> I was sick and all exams stuffs attack, at least I hope they will like it

I'm Katta's santa.
In case Katta missed this.

Please, please, please, for a topic like this, possibly do not just edit your message. It's hard to follow the updates you put up. Rather, just post a new reply with the present so we can all know.