Free Logos (Looking to Expand Portfolio) [CLOSED]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Josteinn

Free Logos (Looking to Expand Portfolio) [CLOSED]

#1 Post by Josteinn »

Hello~ ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It's been a while since I got my creative juices flowing, so I want to get back into the mood to drawing stuff again. Anyway, I'm offering to design logos for projects for the wonderful price of free. <3

I haven't got much of a portfolio yet, but here's some samples of what I've done:
Image Image
They're personal projects still in baby steps, shhh.

That aside, there're five slots open. I don't really expect people to take on a newbie, haha, so I'll go for the first five that take it up. I don't have any particular preferences on what the project should be. Any genre, any rating, VN or KN -- the only requirement is that it must be FREE. Not quite looking into commercial projects right now, but if you're interested in a commission anyway, just PM me.

Anyway, for those interested in the free logo designs, just comment on this thread/PM me with the following information:

Title of Project
Link to Thread/Devblog (if available)
Describe what you want (any colors, if you have a font in mind, or a style of font, any graphics/images you want to include, a feeling you want to portray, stuff like that; be as specific as you want, just try not to be too vague, tho ^^")

I'll get back to you on the nitty-gritty as soon as possible.

What to expect: PNG file; fully colored (unless otherwise requested); large file, minimum 1000x1000 px; depending on how detailed you want it to be, my deadliest deadline for this is the end of the month; PSD file may be sent upon request.

-----------------------
Edit: 03/01/14

Wow, really, thanks for the interest you guys! All spots were filled in a day. I look forward to working with you all. :D

SLOTS TAKEN:
1. A2_Eater - Pretty Thief
2. PhoenixStardust - Flowers on the Dance Floor
3. Snowflower - your highness
4. (TEMP) Omniknight - Juniper's Knot Forever
5. Iwako - Case by Kaze
Last edited by Josteinn on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

A2_Eater

Re: Free Logos (Looking to Expand Portfolio) [5 SLOTS OPEN]

#2 Post by A2_Eater »

Sent a PM!
Last edited by A2_Eater on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

#3 Post by Rozume »

Your logos look really nice! I would love to have a logo from you. C:

Title: Flowers on the Dance Floor
Link: Recruitment Thread (It doesn't have miuch but the general premise/plot...)
Description: This takes place at a nightclub, so I would like a logo that'll look more like a nightclub sign. I would like flowers, particularly wallflowers, to be incorporated in the logo too all though any type of flower will do. I don't know what type of font the logo should have, but maybe something sleek? Oh, and I'm looking for a cool color scheme. ^^

I hope this isn't too much to ask! :0

Omniknight
Veteran

#4 Post by Omniknight »

PLEASE MAKE A LOGO FOR US!
I also PM'ed you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me back.

Our project: lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=24494
Our forum: dischan.boards.net
If possible, I'd like our font design to look something like below:
static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110729194046/bastion/images/thumb/c/c9/Logo.png/275px-Logo.png

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Josteinn

Re: Free Logos (Looking to Expand Portfolio) [1 SLOT LEFT]

#5 Post by Josteinn »

Oh my, thanks so much for the overwhelming interest you guys! LOL, honestly, I didn't think anyone would be all that interested...

Anyway, I've PMed to everyone, so make sure to check your messages. I have a couple of questions, and when you get back to me, I'll try to start brainstorming the designs. Thanks again! ^u^