Delete

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
ZEFK
Regular
Projects: Assisting in the programming for "All The Pretty Flowers," "Stabbed By Memories," and "Falling Hearts." Programming my own visual novels, "Kendra: The Falling Shadows" and "Pop-star Adventures."

Delete

#1 Post by ZEFK »

Delete this please
Last edited by ZEFK on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 32 times in total.

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

Re: Need Writer for a Pop-star visual novel

#2 Post by Hazel-Bun »

*Sneaks in* You might want to add a bit more info to follow these guidelines!
1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.

2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")

3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.

4) A note as to if this is a commission or collaboration.
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

ZEFK
Regular
Projects: Assisting in the programming for "All The Pretty Flowers," "Stabbed By Memories," and "Falling Hearts." Programming my own visual novels, "Kendra: The Falling Shadows" and "Pop-star Adventures."

#3 Post by ZEFK »

Hazel-Bun wrote:*Sneaks in* You might want to add a bit more info to follow these guidelines!
1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.

2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")

3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.

4) A note as to if this is a commission or collaboration.
Thank you Hazel. : )

Rousseau

#4 Post by Rousseau »

Your payment section is confusing. Why would someone work for free if youre doing a kickstarter? Also what happen to profits generated after the kickstarter?

How much plotline do you have? Is this going to be a raising som or a vn or a kn?

ZEFK
Regular

#5 Post by ZEFK »

Your payment section is confusing. Why would someone work for free if youre doing a kickstarter? Also what happen to profits generated after the kickstarter?
Some writers are hobbyists and don't want to be payed. They believe working for pay is not real writing. Everyone has their own belief. One will be payed if they want to be.
How much plotline do you have?

All I have is what I provided on this post.
The writer gets to decide and will ask me for my opinion on their writing.
a vn or a kn?
It will be a visual novel with choices. I did say, "or will she choose another path."
Is this going to be a raising sum
The money will be divided fairly by donations and how much work one does.
Lets take $10,000 and 4 people for example.

EX:
Leader- $3000 and the rest will get $2333.33 cents.

If the novel is sold, then the team will vote on percentage.

Rousseau

#6 Post by Rousseau »

sorry, I was on a phone last night, and didn't catch the typo. I meant a raising sim, a la spirited hearts or princess maker. Its a game where you have stats are partly raise your character through them, rather than purely through dialog options.

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#7 Post by Ferdokki »

Do you have any deadline(s) for your script?

ZEFK
Regular

#8 Post by ZEFK »

Rousseau wrote:sorry, I was on a phone last night, and didn't catch the typo. I meant a raising sim, a la spirited hearts or princess maker. Its a game where you have stats are partly raise your character through them, rather than purely through dialog options.
I may just make it a sim.

Akuni
Regular

#9 Post by Akuni »

Hmm, it sounds interesting if I had time I would try out. But I would suggest you flesh out the basic plot line a little more, just so that persons can understand your vision better and give you samples so you can choose whose style of writing you like/prefer/want.

Hope you get someone on board~

ZEFK
Regular

#10 Post by ZEFK »

Akuni wrote:Hmm, it sounds interesting if I had time I would try out. But I would suggest you flesh out the basic plot line a little more, just so that persons can understand your vision better and give you samples so you can choose whose style of writing you like/prefer/want.

Hope you get someone on board~
I'm going to have the writers work together on the writing while I work with them. Basically, I'll ask for something to be changed/edited if it doesn't fit well. I have a writer doing the main characters flashbacks, another doing town descriptions, and one other describing a passage into a forest. I have not gotten replies from the other two writers after I gave them detailed information on what their task would be. So I'm still looking for dependable writers. (Who will send me at least one paragraph every 2-3 days.)

keithkat

#11 Post by keithkat »

I'm interested to write for this.

Send me a pm. :-)

I will reply asap.

Juneberry
Regular
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Deadly Heart

#12 Post by Juneberry »

I'm certainly interested, and I shouldn't have a problem with sending at least a paragraph every couple days. The basic plot seems neat, and I like the variety you've got in store.