Althernis Precasted (Fantasia MOGF) [BxG|GxB] (Fey up)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

Re: Althernis Precasted (Fantasia MOGF) [GxB|BxG] (SKETCHES

#16 Post by khnachi »

Looking good so far, I'm loving the character sketches.
Good luck on this one. I love Euphie design most. :wink:

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#17 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thanks for the support, guys! Next up we'll be putting up the guys' concepts, so stay tuned! :)

TheOneTwo
Regular

#18 Post by TheOneTwo »

Ohmygawd It's revived! I've been so wanting to play this game so much! Really! Too bad it's commercial. I don't think I'll be able to buy it. Too sad~ :cry:
Bish please, I'm fab.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#19 Post by Coren »

Thanks guys! :) Good to hear the new Len is well favoured. Here's the other protagonist, Lazarus:
Lazarus is the male protagonist, a human boy, and one of the characters you can choose to play as at the beginning of the game. Lazarus is Len's younger brother, a boisterous and hilarious boy who has big dreams. Though lacking in magical ability, Lazarus is a capable fighter and dreams of joining the Fighters division.

Aquane
Veteran

Re: Althernis Precasted (Fantasia MOGF) [BxG|GxB] (SKETCHES

#20 Post by Aquane »

I have.. Very mixed feelings about this, lol. Will this play on the fantasia storyline at all? Previous canon pairings are out the window I suppose, so I'm wondering if some things will remain the same at all? Is it still the world of fantasia? How about lens identity I'm wondering if that will still be some big reveal eventually in the story. Lazy there reminds me too much of Oswald, haha, just the colors really. I'm in favor of the new art style, also len's personality change sounds cool. Baaaah this is overwhelming, just a bit! Still I'm so happy to see this back in some form! :) as for it going commercial, ill definitely back it, ill keep an eye out for the kickstarter. I basically grew up with fantasia, in high school anyway. Can't wait to see more.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo

#21 Post by Coren »

Aquane wrote:I have.. Very mixed feelings about this, lol. Will this play on the fantasia storyline at all? Previous canon pairings are out the window I suppose, so I'm wondering if some things will remain the same at all? Is it still the world of fantasia? How about lens identity I'm wondering if that will still be some big reveal eventually in the story. Lazy there reminds me too much of Oswald, haha, just the colors really. I'm in favor of the new art style, also len's personality change sounds cool. Baaaah this is overwhelming, just a bit! Still I'm so happy to see this back in some form! :) as for it going commercial, ill definitely back it, ill keep an eye out for the kickstarter. I basically grew up with fantasia, in high school anyway. Can't wait to see more.
Yes, it would, but it'll also be a perfectly fine standalone and bring in a few new elements. :) And there's no saying that it'll be out of the question - just that a few canon pairings may be changed, and we don't want you to go into the game with preconceived notions that blah blah is blah blah and X will end up with Y. :)

As for Lazarus' resemblance to Oswald... :P *shrugs* hmm.

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#22 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

hello this is me appearing out of nowhere to express my participation

So, uh, yeah. I'm a bit behind on my work for this game due to several reasons, but I'm working with Coren and Azure with the concepts. I just hope my schedule will be a lot kinder this week so we can finish all the concepts before January ends!

They most probably said this already, but the Kickstarter will be opened sometime at the first week of February, and I think we'd have it opened for two weeks or a month, I don't know.

I'm really excited on working for this game as well, because firstly, it's my first big project uwu;;; I hope you'd join us through the process!

Aquane
Veteran

#23 Post by Aquane »

Coren wrote:
Aquane wrote:I have.. Very mixed feelings about this, lol. Will this play on the fantasia storyline at all? Previous canon pairings are out the window I suppose, so I'm wondering if some things will remain the same at all? Is it still the world of fantasia? How about lens identity I'm wondering if that will still be some big reveal eventually in the story. Lazy there reminds me too much of Oswald, haha, just the colors really. I'm in favor of the new art style, also len's personality change sounds cool. Baaaah this is overwhelming, just a bit! Still I'm so happy to see this back in some form! :) as for it going commercial, ill definitely back it, ill keep an eye out for the kickstarter. I basically grew up with fantasia, in high school anyway. Can't wait to see more.
Yes, it would, but it'll also be a perfectly fine standalone and bring in a few new elements. :) And there's no saying that it'll be out of the question - just that a few canon pairings may be changed, and we don't want you to go into the game with preconceived notions that blah blah is blah blah and X will end up with Y. :)

As for Lazarus' resemblance to Oswald... :P *shrugs* hmm.
Ah that's awesome to hear. ;) seriously happy about this, I was so heart broken when I found out mogf was canceled. Wish you all the best of luck working on it, will definitely spread word, haha. My younger siblings will love this, I used to read the fantasia games to them and they were hooked. Enough of my blabbering though, just a very happy fan.

Lyyli
Regular

#24 Post by Lyyli »

I remember being so sad when MOGF was cancelled, but I'm very happy to see it return in a new form! Wohoo!
Can't wait to see more sketches of the characters. I wonder if Fir is still staying the same or if she have gotten an upgraded look :)

I wonder which two romance paths there will be for each gender that is already decided since the original game had more for Lenarche.
How much will you need to expand the options I wonder? Guess we'll see when the kickstarter opens.
Is there any possibility that you will accept paypal donations as well?
Meep.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#25 Post by azureXtwilight »

Lyyli wrote:I remember being so sad when MOGF was cancelled, but I'm very happy to see it return in a new form! Wohoo!
Can't wait to see more sketches of the characters. I wonder if Fir is still staying the same or if she have gotten an upgraded look :)

I wonder which two romance paths there will be for each gender that is already decided since the original game had more for Lenarche.
How much will you need to expand the options I wonder? Guess we'll see when the kickstarter opens.
Is there any possibility that you will accept paypal donations as well?
Well, since that design won the contest I think there's nothing else we can add to it.

As for canon goes, we have it decided, but I guess in the end we'll hold polls for the other romanceables. More of them will be added if we have enough funds. And yes, paypal is a-ok~

Snowjoker
Regular
Completed: None =0
Projects: EX-Terminators[RPG/VN Hybrid]

#26 Post by Snowjoker »

Just popping in to say this game looks amazing and I will definitely buy it when it comes out. The main male character Lazarus seems like a very interesting guy. Can't wait to see how his character plays out in the game! XD
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=27211
EX-Terminators: Accept Your Destiny
Upcoming RPG/VN Hybrid, sci-fi and psychological game (with just a little bit of horror XD)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#27 Post by azureXtwilight »

Next, we're doing Zephyr!

Zephyr Vanguardion (17) is a Class S Diviner, and hence the leader of the Diviners division. Though he possesses a rather sour and cynical attitude, he takes his job very seriously. Being the youngest out of all division leaders, and also being the son of the Guild Leader Helberg Vanguardion, many suspect the latter of nepotism. He is very sensitive about his height, and enjoys bullying his juniors.
Last edited by azureXtwilight on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#28 Post by Coren »

Look at that boi. Look at him.

Updating the first post. XD

Lyyli
Regular

#29 Post by Lyyli »

@Azure I see! That's good.

Rawr, I remember Zephyr ;)
Meep.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#30 Post by Coren »

A new(old?) character!
Character is Forte Xaverius (19):
Forte is a distant cousin of Zephyr and Nero, a Class B Spellcaster and a military mage. The three of them are very good friends and often hang out together, despite being in different Divisions. Forte is a serious man, very dedicated to his work.