Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Septimus
Regular

#241 Post by Septimus »

Hi, I'm from the UK and I'm working with SD^ to hopefully make a VN. It's going to be a big one so we're going to have to release it a bit at a time as each route is completed. That's if we don't decide to sell it of course, in which case you're only getting a demo, heh heh.

My hobbies are pretty much the same as SD if you just replace the 'drawing' with 'writing'. Hope to see more of you in the coming weeks!

Chisakura

:D

#242 Post by Chisakura »

Hiya! I'm Chisakura! :) Just the normal Ren'py newbie. I'm pretty shy so don't expect me to jump into conversations! xD Still, I like all the help I can get here. Thank you.

I like Japan. I'm trying to learn hiragana and katakana right now! 6 down, many up. ^^;;; I'm a female who has Asperger's Syndrome. (*cough* *cough* Bill Gates *cough* has it *cough* too! *cough*) Please excuse me for my long coughing pause. I'm just... Stupid. :|

:D I'm 14 and I'm hoping to learn making Ren'Py games that everyone will enjoy. Hentai's a no-no for me, but dating simulators are a hai!

Name: //Peter Griffin// Ehmm... What?
Comments about Lemma Soft: III LUB YOO!

I don't like mushrooms. I HATE MUSHROOMS.
My undies are soft and pink. xD How personal!

KazaTheWindTunnel

#243 Post by KazaTheWindTunnel »

Yo! this iz kaza here!
Name: Dylan Robinson
Comments: L3mm4 r0x0rz!!!!!
MUSHROOMS ARE THE BEST
My Undies....thats for me to know and the ladies to find out :wink:

KazaTheWindTunnel

email

#244 Post by KazaTheWindTunnel »

Anyone Can E-mail me @
yukinari2010@msn.com
game_freek2245@yahoo.com
fuzzygothicboy10@aim.com
preferably my MSN but the other two are okay

Professor_Go

Professor Go Arrives

#245 Post by Professor_Go »

Hello all, my name is Professor Go (based off the Giant Robo character). I"ve been working on a children's book for the past year to actually publish, until I discovered Ren'Py and thought it was the ultimate tool in order to get my message across. With that in mind, I'd like to thank the Lemma Soft developers for creating it.

Writing is my biggest hobby, and while I'm actually not a HUGE anime fan, I do have my favs, like Sailor Moon, Giant Robo (duh!), and Project A-Ko. Outlaw Star might rank a fourth in there somewhere.

Anywho, just thought I'd drop a line since I was the 800th registered user as well. Quite the milestone!
"Everybody wants to go to Heaven, yet nobody wants to die."
--Domino Harvey

Lambda '00'

#246 Post by Lambda '00' »

Oops! :oops:
I forgot to post here,
Nickname: Lambda '00' "Slice"
Designation: Lambda-class ARC Trooper (Clone) :D

-Currently working on a VN-RPG (Sci-fi) [Involves lots of menus!]
Vode An (Brothers all)

Dragon
Regular

#247 Post by Dragon »

Hi. My name is Dragon. Real name is C.J. Harrison, birthday is 06/22/, I'm 16, I'm hermit, a rapper, I love Dragons, hence the name, I was born in St. Louis, MO, I live in Slidell, LA, and... I guess that's it for now.

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#248 Post by DaFool »

Hello! :D
Nice to meet all of you.

I'm a hermit, too (by circumstance - being overworked, underfed, and lack of sleep makes me very frank)...well anyways, that makes us sociology experts / wise sages! :lol:

Dragon
Regular

#249 Post by Dragon »

DaFool wrote:Hello! :D
Nice to meet all of you.

I'm a hermit, too (by circumstance - being overworked, underfed, and lack of sleep makes me very frank)...well anyways, that makes us sociology experts / wise sages! :lol:
Same here. I sometimes have to make my own dinners, I stay up all night, and don't go to sleep until around 5 P.M., and I have to get up at 7:00 in the morning and work until 5:00 in the evening at my job. And I call myself a hermit, because I don't go outside. I basically just stay inside, type on my computer, play video games, read books, and just laze around in bed all day(on the weekends, actually). I only call myself that, because my parents do. They say, "You gonna grow up to be an old man who does nothing, but stay in the safety of his own house." :lol: I just smile and say, "Yeah, I know."

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#250 Post by monele »

Sekai Hikikomori Kyoukai.... UNITE! :D... I'm pretty much the same, really...

Hyperbeast

#251 Post by Hyperbeast »

So I guess this is where we make our first posts, huh?

Well, I'm Hyperbeast, I'm from Perth in Western Australia, I like anime, games and visual novels, I play guitar, and I guess like a few people here I'm also working on an as yet unnamed visual novel, doing the story, script, and possibly programming *a few things in that area needs to be decided*.

If anyone wants to check it out, we set up a forum on InvisionFree here: http://z8.invisionfree.com/THs_Project_ ... p?act=site
Sorry about the inconvenience, but registration is forced for security reasons, you understand.

I joined here because the engine we're most likely going with is Ren'Py.
Speaking of, I've been meaning to check out the games made with Ren'Py, but well... There's so many. Any recommendations on what some of the best ones are?

Anyway, I hope to do more here than just lurk and advertise, so now I'm gonna jump right into that thread I saw on Yume Miru Kusuri. :P

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#252 Post by DaFool »

Hello and welcome!
Hyperbeast wrote: I joined here because the engine we're most likely going with is Ren'Py.
Speaking of, I've been meaning to check out the games made with Ren'Py, but well... There's so many. Any recommendations on what some of the best ones are?
Hmmm...I guess the critical mass is reached :D (I've noticed a lot of new registrations in the past few weeks, and I doubt they are all spambots :wink: )

Well, it's an open policy here... if it's complete and made with Ren'Py, if PyTom finds out about it online, it gets listed, separate forum or not. While I do have my personal favorites, I'd say... try them all! (or as many as do interest you). At the very least you'll learn some techniques not possible with onscripter and other Japanese engines.

It's a catch-22 really... No one will use an engine that has no games made for it... but no one can play all the games a successful engine spawned if the engine is that successful... 8)

And good luck on your project!

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#253 Post by mikey »

A welcome to all the recent new users from me as well. It's been a while since I sad hi to new members :( - so I'm making it right again - feel right at home here. :P

Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Der Totengräber, There is always a Choice, Darkness
Projects: A Legend of an Ancient Evil
itch: emmanuel-goldstein

Re: Guestbook

#254 Post by Der Tor »

Okay... it's a little late, but i guess i better still post an introduction here... So i am German, but spent some time in Texas, an i am 23 (or 24 not quite sure... i think it it was only like yesterday that i was 16... time is such a strange thingy :-)

PS: i forgott one question i wanted to ask Dragon: When you say you love dragons, are we talkin about western dragons (you know the red ones, like dscribed in the Bible, livin in Hell an looking like a dinosor but with wings an spitting flames) or are we talkin about asian dragons (you know the good ones with golden colors an without wings floating around in the heavens) ?

MoonlightBomber
Regular
Completed: Gravure: A Super Network Wars Prelude, Nothing Happened series
Projects: Deadline, upcoming NaNoRenO 2020 project
Tumblr: moonlightbomber
Deviantart: moonlightbomber
itch: dagitabsoft

Re: Guestbook

#255 Post by MoonlightBomber »

I'm MoonlightBomber, 22 years of age, Computer Science graduate and currently unemployed, ren'ai/VN enthusiast and LS forum lurker for almost 2 years.

I hope to make a VN before this year ends.

Now that I finally registered here, how many Filipinos are there?
Korina Sanchez: Ex-sensei Mel, we've met again.
Mel Tiangco: I'm expecting this from my former student.
Korina Sanchez: I know all along the reason for your presence.
Mel Tiangco: Of course. Your hairbrush.
Korina Sanchez: Snatch it again? Well, you're mistaken. It's because my hairbrush's container is packed with security features. What's your say?
Mel Tiangco: If you can do security... (pause) then 120% of my strength will shatter it!

Excerpt from Super Network Wars Omega: Suikoden Pilipinas