Can someone make me free logo?

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Lexi
Regular

Can someone make me free logo?

#1 Post by Lexi »

Hi there, the name's Lexi and I'm currently new to all of this. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a free logo for my game? It's called Beautilicious. It's mostly an otome game focused on a chubby woman who wants to become beautiful for revenge. Need more details? Please say so!

The level of complexity well...Any nice looking logo would be fine, as long as it fits with the food dieting or beauty theme. As for my progress, its not an ide since i have the plot and characters thought out. I just need a logo and start having some progress in the script first.
Last edited by Lexi on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

Re: Can someone make me free logo?

#2 Post by SilverxBlue »

Ohhh... So it's kinda like Love Revo, except, I don't think the MC of that one was turning beautiful for the sake of revenge.

I think you should add more info though... like the level of the logo's complexity and how far along you are with the game (Is it way past the ideas stage?) and other stuff. Nevertheless, I wish you luck on finding someone. ^^
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Lexi
Regular

#3 Post by Lexi »

SilverxBlue wrote:Ohhh... So it's kinda like Love Revo, except, I don't think the MC of that one was turning beautiful for the sake of revenge.

I think you should add more info though... like the level of the logo's complexity and how far along you are with the game (Is it way past the ideas stage?) and other stuff. Nevertheless, I wish you luck on finding someone. ^^
thanks, ill make sure to add some in a bit! Yes its similr but the plot is way different :)

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#4 Post by Ferdokki »

I might be able to make something for you, but I'd need more details.

Examples:
[*]What style do you want the logo to be? Cute, frilly, food-related, dark, etc...
[*]Are there certain colors you would prefer to be used?
[*]How big should the logo be, and is there a particular shape? (oval, rectangle, etc.)
[*]Are there any items that need to be part of the logo? (flowers, butterflies, blood splatter, etc...)
[*]Is it only supposed to say "Beautilicious", or is there a tagline as well?

Haha, sorry, I don't mean to be a troll with all these questions. I was just giving examples on specifications you might include.