[Updated-2] FETISH [Mystery][Macabre][Win+Mac]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

Re: [Updated-2] FETISH [Mystery][Macabre][Win+Mac]

#31 Post by ppppantsu »

Michiyo6918 wrote:I finally got around to play the game-- and the first ending I got was the true end Q A Q Pantsu, you broke my kokoro!!

I have not replay the game just yet but seriously true end right on first try broke my heart sobsss OTL But I think it was also because I got true end right off the bait so this ending left the most impact in me (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

I somehow already predicted something like this would happen seeing what Hexia's fetish is (and how dark the game is), but I didn't expect Cain bby would die Q A Q I literally shook the screen telling Hexia don't you dare to do it but okay she went and did it anyway (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Something for you and the awesome game * V *
[attachment=0]Fetish.jpg[/attachment]
I don't usually do fanart so sorry for not doing your bbies justice haha. Initially I was just going to sketch Cain (because hnngh he is so precious!)- but then I ended up with Hexia and Cain-- and then somehow quick coloring it too LMFAO

Now excuse me as I go and replay the game to get the rest of the ending OTL
OMG NOW MY HEART IS BROKEN COZ:
I effin killed my precious baby Cain!
AND OMG YOU DREW THEM FANTASTIC HONEY~! QAQ
I RARELY RECEIVE ANY FAN ARTS (last time was 3 to 4 years ago I think).
Thank you. QAQ You did them justice don't worry!!!! QAQ
I will treasure this forever. HHHHNNNNNNNN <3 <3 <3

Boniae
Regular
Completed: I want 2 be single and Forget-Me-Not
Projects: Cry Girlhood, Dakota Wanderers, Sagebrush
Organization: Rosewater Games
Tumblr: boniae

#32 Post by Boniae »

Woah, you finished this so quickly! I can't keep up :'D (I've still gotta play your DMMd fangame too ;w;)
I'm gonna download this and play it today, then give you some feedback!! Congrats on the release! :D

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore

#33 Post by ppppantsu »

Boniae wrote:Woah, you finished this so quickly! I can't keep up :'D (I've still gotta play your DMMd fangame too ;w;)
I'm gonna download this and play it today, then give you some feedback!! Congrats on the release! :D
omg omg, wait, ugh thank you so much. TTuTT /
version 2.0 is in the works simultaneously with a new game. //dies

yep, I have my ways into doing stuff swiftly |'DDD

//whispers: I super love Forget-me-not, really looking forward to it. Forever replaying the demon. :'D

Michiyo6918
Veteran
Projects: ╮(╯▽╰)╭

#34 Post by Michiyo6918 »

ppppantsu wrote:OMG NOW MY HEART IS BROKEN COZ:
I effin killed my precious baby Cain!

AND OMG YOU DREW THEM FANTASTIC HONEY~! QAQ
I RARELY RECEIVE ANY FAN ARTS (last time was 3 to 4 years ago I think).
Thank you. QAQ You did them justice don't worry!!!! QAQ
I will treasure this forever. HHHHNNNNNNNN <3 <3 <3

Yes OMG You effin killed precious Cain bby my kokoro is now a brokoro QAQ //shot to the moon

ndkas AMG I'm glad that you like it 。゚(TヮT)゚。 I was worried that I butchered your bbies so bad hahaha
(OMG What are your friends doing awesome Pantsu needs more fanart ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘)

Hnngh saw you are working on ver 2.0 Can't wait to see that gets finished too ///// Ganbatte you can do it~~

P/s: teach me how to do stuff swiftly OTLLLL
Tumblr | DA | Honest Critique
“如果那个人是神。
他想渎神。
——【黑匣子】”

ppppantsu
Veteran

#35 Post by ppppantsu »

Michiyo6918 wrote:
Yes OMG You effin killed precious Cain bby my kokoro is now a brokoro QAQ //shot to the moon

ndkas AMG I'm glad that you like it 。゚(TヮT)゚。 I was worried that I butchered your bbies so bad hahaha
(OMG What are your friends doing awesome Pantsu needs more fanart ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘)

Hnngh saw you are working on ver 2.0 Can't wait to see that gets finished too ///// Ganbatte you can do it~~

P/s: teach me how to do stuff swiftly OTLLLL
I only have few artist friends and yeah, they won't draw unless I request it or whatever but welp, ;w; //flips
I'm a ninja hahahhaha. X'DDD

Yes, working on it~~~~ TTuTT I'll be dead on its release. //slapped

Do stuff swiftly? Download all necessities of you're gonna use free stuff (music, bgs) etc, also a number of resources / inspiration / basis is a must, so if you need something, you can just browse your folders. Doing ALL the sprites too before heading to scripting. By the way, I am straightly developing my story while scripting. No drafts, no whatsoever. |'D that's how I normally work.

Michiyo6918
Veteran
Projects: ╮(╯▽╰)╭

#36 Post by Michiyo6918 »

ppppantsu wrote:I only have few artist friends and yeah, they won't draw unless I request it or whatever but welp, ;w; //flips
I'm a ninja hahahhaha. X'DDD

Yes, working on it~~~~ TTuTT I'll be dead on its release. //slapped
Do stuff swiftly? Download all necessities of you're gonna use free stuff (music, bgs) etc, also a number of resources / inspiration / basis is a must, so if you need something, you can just browse your folders. Doing ALL the sprites too before heading to scripting. By the way, I am straightly developing my story while scripting. No drafts, no whatsoever. |'D that's how I normally work.

Aw //pets u// I join DA's RP group and stuff so I get free art frequently ; v ; It's also why I'm really used to give out free art for people haha

OMG no don't die QAQ The world needs you you can do it, believe you are immortal //shot// If I can be of any help feel free to ask I would love to lend a hand * V *(don't chop off my hand literally is all I ask for - //kicked)

AMG I used to do that haha somehow getting to see how the art comes in place with the scripting keeps my motivation for the project up but at the same time my art is so inconsistent, I keep finding myself going back to redo the sprites / CGs OTL So now I'm just writing out everything on a nice little program before move to coding and drawing (at the speed of a turtle)
Tumblr | DA | Honest Critique
“如果那个人是神。
他想渎神。
——【黑匣子】”

ppppantsu
Veteran

#37 Post by ppppantsu »

Michiyo6918 wrote: Aw //pets u// I join DA's RP group and stuff so I get free art frequently ; v ; It's also why I'm really used to give out free art for people haha

OMG no don't die QAQ The world needs you you can do it, believe you are immortal //shot// If I can be of any help feel free to ask I would love to lend a hand * V *(don't chop off my hand literally is all I ask for - //kicked)

AMG I used to do that haha somehow getting to see how the art comes in place with the scripting keeps my motivation for the project up but at the same time my art is so inconsistent, I keep finding myself going back to redo the sprites / CGs OTL So now I'm just writing out everything on a nice little program before move to coding and drawing (at the speed of a turtle)
I'm inactive now in DA like. . . a year or so? Rarely puts up any artwork (I'm more of a Pixiv / FB person now)

hey, I'm inconsistent too! QwQ //pats
if you take a look at my CGs in Fetish, you can probably see what's not the same anymore. I can just say my thanks to photoshop for making everything easy and fast. TTuTT

I'll try not to die. QwQ / thank you.

Boniae
Regular

#38 Post by Boniae »

ppppantsu wrote: omg omg, wait, ugh thank you so much. TTuTT /
version 2.0 is in the works simultaneously with a new game. //dies

yep, I have my ways into doing stuff swiftly |'DDD

//whispers: I super love Forget-me-not, really looking forward to it. Forever replaying the demon. :'D
Haha, that's a really good quality to have. And even though you didn't spend that long on it, it still was so polished. ;w; I'm jealous!

(Omgg and thank you so muchh/// I haven't replied to my game thread yet but thank you for playing the demo!!!T.T)

And sooo I finished playing it and overall it was a very VERY interesting story! The idea feels really fresh, and even though you're going to make an updated game, it's pretty polished. I'll be playing the update and that makes me excited because that means there will be more content. Good job!
I really like the use of everyone's obsessions, and how the story slowly leads you onto Hexia's, and by the time you reach the endings it really makes sense. (Especially the true end.) The story feels really fitted together in that aspect.

Hexia's flaw of murdering people for the reason she does it makes her interesting. (And also how her obsession in the bad ends becomes the reason for her death.) I really like Vier too, some parts with him made me laugh...like lol he protective and yet he's the younger one?? I kept wondering what he was gonna be like when he grew up. Maybe an extremely dedicated (and scary) chemist or something, haha.

Idk if I missed something though, but I felt kinda surprised Cain didn't have a strange obsession or some kind of (personality) quirk. He's kind of mysterious though, so maybe there will be more content with him in the update? (Or maybe he's just more normal than I thought he'd be, LOL. Compared to everyone else in the game he's the normal hard working butler...like "yea, I work for one screwed up family but here I am, im pretty normal I guess")

The true ending tho...the fact her obsession stopped when she got Cain's eyes really makes the punch. I love that.

I also love all the CG! I hope in the update there's gonna be a CG gallery so I can look at em. ;u; The piano music fits really well with the game atmosphere too.

Only thing I have to complain about would be that there are a couple grammar issues, but those could be fixed in the update. Other than that, not sure what else to say.
I really enjoyed it! I'll be looking out for the 2.0 version. (And anything else you decide to make!) Congrats on the release!! :^D

ppppantsu
Veteran

#39 Post by ppppantsu »

Boniae wrote: Only thing I have to complain about would be that there are a couple grammar issues, but those could be fixed in the update. Other than that, not sure what else to say.[/spoiler]

I really enjoyed it! I'll be looking out for the 2.0 version. (And anything else you decide to make!) Congrats on the release!! :^D
I just realized I typed "demon" instead of "demo". OTL sorry about that. //flips

yes, grammar---- my grammar is all over the place. I haven't written in a while so I guess that's to be expected. TTuTT
I'll do my best in fixing them in the update (oh frick this is gonna be looooong).

And what you said about Cain----
nope, you didn't miss anything. I really intended not to reveal much of him (and so as the rest of the gang), making him just a normal butler who works for a screwed family (that comment is genius btw). He had an obsession though in my earlier concept, I'm thinking of including that + revelation more of his past along with the other stuff. He's equally (or maybe even worse) dark with the family.
and yes, more content.
I'll be crying my brain out for info and such + fixing things. QwQ

about the gallery----- I'll do my best. |'DDD
only a few tweaks and I can finally work it.

thank you again. ugh. TTuTT

by the way, I LOVE EMMETT. TTvTT <3

Aruise
Regular
Projects: Endless Corridor

#40 Post by Aruise »

I just played it AND
cry a lot ;;w;;
At first I just like 'Whoa she kills people to take their eyes!?' and creep me a lot XDD. I've got true ending at 3rd playthrough and DAT FEELS!! POOR CAAIIN! ;;w;; It's sad that Cain must die and eyes taken , I wasn't expect that ;;_;; . It's good indeed, but maybe I want the 'happy' true ending one ;;w;;

WAIT, that's not mean I don't like it, it's a great true ending XD.
Overall it's a good game, I love dark stories so much XDD. Oh and your arts are really beautiful! Congratulation on finishing this. I'm really enjoy it! :3

sorryformybadenglish;w;
Current Project

ppppantsu
Veteran

#41 Post by ppppantsu »

Aruise wrote:I just played it AND
cry a lot ;;w;;
At first I just like 'Whoa she kills people to take their eyes!?' and creep me a lot XDD. I've got true ending at 3rd playthrough and DAT FEELS!! POOR CAAIIN! ;;w;; It's sad that Cain must die and eyes taken , I wasn't expect that ;;_;; . It's good indeed, but maybe I want the 'happy' true ending one ;;w;;

WAIT, that's not mean I don't like it, it's a great true ending XD.
Overall it's a good game, I love dark stories so much XDD. Oh and your arts are really beautiful! Congratulation on finishing this. I'm really enjoy it! :3

sorryformybadenglish;w;
thank you for playing OMG i'm flattered. TTuTT
and don't worry about your poor English, it's okay //pats

and yeah---
happy true ending? Let's see that, I'm working on the version 2.0. Let's see what I can whip up.
again, thank you. TTuTT

Boniae
Regular

#42 Post by Boniae »

ppppantsu wrote:
I just realized I typed "demon" instead of "demo". OTL sorry about that. //flips

yes, grammar---- my grammar is all over the place. I haven't written in a while so I guess that's to be expected. TTuTT
I'll do my best in fixing them in the update (oh frick this is gonna be looooong).

And what you said about Cain----
nope, you didn't miss anything. I really intended not to reveal much of him (and so as the rest of the gang), making him just a normal butler who works for a screwed family (that comment is genius btw). He had an obsession though in my earlier concept, I'm thinking of including that + revelation more of his past along with the other stuff. He's equally (or maybe even worse) dark with the family.
and yes, more content.
I'll be crying my brain out for info and such + fixing things. QwQ

about the gallery----- I'll do my best. |'DDD
only a few tweaks and I can finally work it.

thank you again. ugh. TTuTT

by the way, I LOVE EMMETT. TTvTT <3
Don't work yourself too hard!! :^0 *gives you a cold glass of juice* (You could always get someone to proofread the game while you work on getting everything else finished?)
BWHAA! I KNEW IT! :lol: Ah man, now I'm really interested to see what you might do for him. I knew that butler couldnt be THAT clean...
Haha I feel you, it took me a good while to figure out how to use the CG gallery code in the cookbook. But yeah, don't rush yourself and work at a pace you feel is good! I'll be lookin out for updates and such, keep up the good work! :D

(CriESS ahhahaHa ///// *gives you an emmett plushie*)

ppppantsu
Veteran

#43 Post by ppppantsu »

Boniae wrote:
Don't work yourself too hard!! :^0 *gives you a cold glass of juice* (You could always get someone to proofread the game while you work on getting everything else finished?)
BWHAA! I KNEW IT! :lol: Ah man, now I'm really interested to see what you might do for him. I knew that butler couldnt be THAT clean...
Haha I feel you, it took me a good while to figure out how to use the CG gallery code in the cookbook. But yeah, don't rush yourself and work at a pace you feel is good! I'll be lookin out for updates and such, keep up the good work! :D

(CriESS ahhahaHa ///// *gives you an emmett plushie*)

thank you~~~ TuT
i just realized the game had so much errors but they're fixed nooooow---- somehow--- they sound and looks better than before |'D

i'm so embarrassed |'D :oops: :oops: :oops:
I'll be careful from now on QwQ

hugs emmett!!! >Q< <3

Aruise
Regular
Projects: Endless Corridor

#44 Post by Aruise »

ppppantsu wrote: thank you for playing OMG i'm flattered. TTuTT
and don't worry about your poor English, it's okay //pats

and yeah---
happy true ending? Let's see that, I'm working on the version 2.0. Let's see what I can whip up.
again, thank you. TTuTT
//patted you're very welcome! :3
But but but please don't push yourself, I'm fine if there aren't. I love dark ending too *DATFEELS!* XDD. I'm definitely play the new version, good luck! :3.
Uhh... well, I'm actually the one who must say thank you XDb
Current Project

ppppantsu
Veteran

#45 Post by ppppantsu »

Aruise wrote: //patted you're very welcome! :3
But but but please don't push yourself, I'm fine if there aren't. I love dark ending too *DATFEELS!* XDD. I'm definitely play the new version, good luck! :3.
Uhh... well, I'm actually the one who must say thank you XDb
thank you again [endless thank you~!]
I'm actually thinking a happy ending but my mind wants something--- bittersweet--- like, not-so-happy to neutral endings (still dark though) but yeah. X'D
thank you for looking forward the new version. I'm on it right now. |'DDDD