Endless Corridor[GxB][Fantasy/Mystery/Slice of Life]*UPDATE*

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Aruise
Regular
Projects: Endless Corridor

Endless Corridor[GxB][Fantasy/Mystery/Slice of Life]*UPDATE*

#1 Post by Aruise »

He-hello everyone *wavesnervously*

Err… I’m new here and this is the first time I’m posting a thread about my game XD. Nice to meet you all! :3
Well, so I’m working on my first visual novel called Endless Corridor, and... this is one-person project _(:’3)L . I’m still new with this Ren’py things *althoughI’veknownitforaquitelongtime //shot* but it’s pretty interesting so I decided to make my own game XD .

*Cough* So here’s my VN! :3

=====================================================================================

Title: Endless Corridors –Will you reach the end?-
Genre: Fantasy, slice of life, romance, dark-themed, mystery, psychological.

-Story-

For 16 years, Lily lives in a normal life as high school student, until one day something terrible happen in her house and shocked her. Still not believe what had happened, she runs to her room and cries all night until she finally falls asleep.
When she awakes, instead her room, she finds herself in a white-tiled room, a place she never been before. Confuses, she decided to look around, hope may find any way out.
When looks around, she meets a man who admitted had amnesia and a cheerful yet strange albino boy. Not only that, she also meets a creature that she never expected before.

Who are they? What is this place? Why they can be there?

-Characters-

*not final*

*not final*

=====================================================================================
Game Progress:

Story: 70%
Script: 10%
Sprites: 60% (Only need to make some expressions for every characters ;;w;; )
GUI: 50%
CGs: 0% //shot
Music: 80% (free resources XD)

---Notes---

That’s about my VN, hope it’s clear enough *sucksatwriting _(:’3)L*.This’s just a simple one-person project with some GUI modification. It won’t be too long or too short :3 .
Oh! And some questions!

1) What do you think of story so far?
2) Who’s the most you want to know about?
3) What do you expect from this VN?

There's still a lot thing that I need to do and I would to know about your opinion on this project. Your opinion will absolutely help me to improve myself! :D
Anyway, I'll try to update as often as I can. Thank you for reading this, I really appreciate that! :’3

----Screenshot(s)----

*potential main menu (old)*

*I’mverysorrywithmybadEnglish;;w;;*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note 2:

I decided to remake all characters since my drawing style had changed (don't know it's better or not) X'D Somehow I want to change the logo too but still don't have any idea, I really appreciate if anyone maybe has an idea :'3

-09 Jul 2014 : Remake all characters
-11 Jul 2014 : New Logo and some updates!
-12 Aug 2014 : some GUIs design are done! *last page* XD
-13 Aug 2014 : Change MC's sketch again *last page* orz
Last edited by Aruise on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Current Project

Michiyo6918
Veteran
Projects: ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Re: Endless Corridor [GxB] [Fantasy/Mystery/Slice of Life]

#2 Post by Michiyo6918 »

Wow, this project looks interesting! O V O your art is really cute and colorful. I'm wondering what her mom said to her that was so shocking haha.

-> really interesting concept~ So many questions pop into my head upon reading your post LMFAO truly mysterious //puts on my stalker mode

-> I would have to say Gene. I'm a sucker for mysterious and unpredictable guy haha > v >

-> I don't know how to answer this question- I don't want to put too much stress on you. But on a side note, a cute visual novel with a plot twist that would make me go OMG -(because of mystery genre) ////
Tumblr | DA | Honest Critique
“如果那个人是神。
他想渎神。
——【黑匣子】”

Aruise
Regular

#3 Post by Aruise »

Michiyo6918 wrote:Wow, this project looks interesting! O V O your art is really cute and colorful. I'm wondering what her mom said to her that was so shocking haha.

-> really interesting concept~ So many questions pop into my head upon reading your post LMFAO truly mysterious //puts on my stalker mode

-> I would have to say Gene. I'm a sucker for mysterious and unpredictable guy haha > v >

-> I don't know how to answer this question- I don't want to put too much stress on you. But on a side note, a cute visual novel with a plot twist that would make me go OMG -(because of mystery genre) ////
Aah thank you for your comment! (\;v;)/ I'm so glad you like the story ;v;
And for my art, I'm still practice how to draw and colouring because it's so hard to do it only with mouse orzz.

Anyway thank you for answer my question, I'll do my best to meet your expectations! :3

*Iagreewithyou,unpredictandmysteriousguysaresoajfhdsik<3*
Current Project

Michiyo6918
Veteran
Projects: ╮(╯▽╰)╭

#4 Post by Michiyo6918 »

Aruise wrote:Aah thank you for your comment! (\;v;)/ I'm so glad you like the story ;v;
And for my art, I'm still practice how to draw and colouring because it's so hard to do it only with mouse orzz.

Anyway thank you for answer my question, I'll do my best to meet your expectations! :3

*Iagreewithyou,unpredictandmysteriousguysaresoajfhdsik<3*

No problem * V *)/ The story is really interesting and I can't wait to see more of it
OMG YOu drew all of that with a mouse? How talented nsjkda I can't do mouse drawing haha OTL

I know right amg hahaha they just kind of have this aura that basically screams "WORSHIP ME"
Tumblr | DA | Honest Critique
“如果那个人是神。
他想渎神。
——【黑匣子】”

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

#5 Post by SweetChiel »

Ooh, I clicked on your box and stumbled upon your project miss Aruise xD

So here's my answer :

so far so good :D I wonder what her mom told her, how did she get into the corridor and what it really is O.O you captured my attention, I'm very curious about the mystery and the endings.
there's some grammar error, I suggest you kidnap a friend or two to beta your script first :D

ALLEN, The man with the amnesia. I just love older guys <3 but Gene is okay too. They're very interesting in my first sight and I want to know their story :D

hmmm, I'll expect a smart plot-twist which surprised me and maybe shock me a little. Maybe some morale will be good too :D

Aruise
Regular

#6 Post by Aruise »

SweetChiel wrote:Ooh, I clicked on your box and stumbled upon your project miss Aruise xD

So here's my answer :

so far so good :D I wonder what her mom told her, how did she get into the corridor and what it really is O.O you captured my attention, I'm very curious about the mystery and the endings.
there's some grammar error, I suggest you kidnap a friend or two to beta your script first :D

ALLEN, The man with the amnesia. I just love older guys <3 but Gene is okay too. They're very interesting in my first sight and I want to know their story :D

hmmm, I'll expect a smart plot-twist which surprised me and maybe shock me a little. Maybe some morale will be good too :D
1) Oh I'm soo happy you like it! Don't worry everything are ready, just need some months too write it andgathermypassionagain and finish it :D And yeah I think you're right. I suppose I'll prepare some kidnap plan then lol.

2) ALLEN YOU'VE GOT A FANS! COME OUT AND SAY HELLO //shot XDDD

3) Some plot-twist, eh. Don't worry you will get what you want! I've shown it to my friends and they said they really didn't expect the ending, so I hope you too :D

Aah thank you for your answers. I almost drop this project due to my school's activity but you give me some spirit again, thank you! XD
Current Project

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

#7 Post by SweetChiel »

Aruise wrote:
SweetChiel wrote:Ooh, I clicked on your box and stumbled upon your project miss Aruise xD

So here's my answer :

1) Oh I'm soo happy you like it! Don't worry everything are ready, just need some months too write it andgathermypassionagain and finish it :D And yeah I think you're right. I suppose I'll prepare some kidnap plan then lol.

2) ALLEN YOU'VE GOT A FANS! COME OUT AND SAY HELLO //shot XDDD

3) Some plot-twist, eh. Don't worry you will get what you want! I've shown it to my friends and they said they really didn't expect the ending, so I hope you too :D

Aah thank you for your answers. I almost drop this project due to my school's activity but you give me some spirit again, thank you! XD
Nooo don't drop it! xD
Ooh, I'll be waiting for the release! ^v^- can't wait to play! it's ok, school is important too, just work on this little by little and it will be finished before you know it.
as a fellow maker it's awesome to cheer each other like this.
Allen~ I'll be waiting for you~ :D

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#8 Post by kisa »

The overview makes me think she's dead... like... her mother told her that they couldn't support a family of three anymore and she died... my thoughts are supported by the fact that there's a sickly boy with amnesia and a boy who dislikes being touched which suggests that he's experienced violence upon his person (He seems like the type who would avoid a question like that though)
put my theory in spoiler mode so I don't accidentally make other people think it as well... I'm really interested to find out if I'm right...
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

Aruise
Regular

#9 Post by Aruise »

kisa wrote:
The overview makes me think she's dead... like... her mother told her that they couldn't support a family of three anymore and she died... my thoughts are supported by the fact that there's a sickly boy with amnesia and a boy who dislikes being touched which suggests that he's experienced violence upon his person (He seems like the type who would avoid a question like that though)
put my theory in spoiler mode so I don't accidentally make other people think it as well... I'm really interested to find out if I'm right...
Whoops you almost there Kisa--- for the MC's one! I'm a little shock here! XD For the other character especially Gene... you're neither wrong nor right, sorry if I confuse you XD. I want to tell you more of it, but I can't TvT
Anyway now I want to edit the information to be more simpler or people may know it before play ;;w;; Thanks for your theory though, it's fun to see other people opinion of this story! :D
Current Project

kisa
Veteran

#10 Post by kisa »

Aruise wrote:
kisa wrote:
Whoops you almost there Kisa--- for the MC's one! I'm a little shock here! XD For the other character especially Gene... you're neither wrong nor right, sorry if I confuse you XD. I want to tell you more of it, but I can't TvT
Anyway now I want to edit the information to be more simpler or people may know it before play ;;w;; Thanks for your theory though, it's fun to see other people opinion of this story! :D
Then it's people who are close to death? Like... they're struggling to live on our end and this place they're in is some sort of halfway point where they stay until they go in either direction? (Sorry, I'm quite avid about my theories X'D)
Oh my! What have I done? I'm just reading really deeply into it, I'm sure other people would just wait for the game to come out before getting that far. X'D
Sharing opinions is fun~ And sometimes you can come up with ideas for other stories~<3

Aruise
Regular

#11 Post by Aruise »

kisa wrote:
Aruise wrote:
kisa wrote:
Then it's people who are close to death? Like... they're struggling to live on our end and this place they're in is some sort of halfway point where they stay until they go in either direction? (Sorry, I'm quite avid about my theories X'D)
Oh my! What have I done? I'm just reading really deeply into it, I'm sure other people would just wait for the game to come out before getting that far. X'D
Sharing opinions is fun~ And sometimes you can come up with ideas for other stories~<3
Yep! it's.... something like that i think, you got 85 Kisa (lol) XDD It just... things are more complicated *smirk*
Oh no no no! I'm glad you're interested with this, it makes me very happy X'D Yeah I agree, maybe I'll need your help sometimes when I'm stuck or run out of idea :'3
Anyway thanks (again) for your remarkable theory~! XD
Current Project

kisa
Veteran

#12 Post by kisa »

Yep! it's.... something like that i think, you got 85 Kisa (lol) XDD It just... things are more complicated *smirk*
Oh no no no! I'm glad you're interested with this, it makes me very happy X'D Yeah I agree, maybe I'll need your help sometimes when I'm stuck or run out of idea :'3
Anyway thanks (again) for your remarkable theory~! XD
Sure! If you feel like bouncing some ideas off of me (or just want to hear my latest random idea) Feel free to PM me. OuOb

Aruise
Regular

Re: Endless Corridor[GxB][Fantasy/Mystery/Slice of Life]-Rem

#13 Post by Aruise »

Update!

Finally I made some new logo, by the way it's Chrysanthemum flower! :D

Oh and Gene's full body sprite is here! XD

Current Project

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#14 Post by Rinima »

I like the sound of it, original is the word probably, but in a very good way. Also, your art is super fun ^^

Allen, I'm a sucker for guys with no memory XD

Hmmm, well, I'm expecting it to actually get finished XD
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

Aruise
Regular

#15 Post by Aruise »

Rinima wrote:1) What do you think of story so far?
I like the sound of it, original is the word probably, but in a very good way. Also, your art is super fun ^^

Allen, I'm a sucker for guys with no memory XD

Hmmm, well, I'm expecting it to actually get finished XD

Aww thank you for your comment! It's just like a breeze for me XD. Oh I'm glad you like him, I'll tell him right away QwQ)b

I'll try my best to fulfill your expectation, thank you Rinima! :D
Current Project