Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough added

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Fuyuko

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#16 Post by Fuyuko »

This is great, it looks so nice I can't wait to play it

KittyKatStar
Veteran

#17 Post by KittyKatStar »

Playing through it, it's so adorable so far >o<b

Excellent job. <3

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#18 Post by 15385bic »

Googaboga wrote:Oh. Last I saw in the thread you guys were aiming for Valentine's Day 'XD. But it's not a big deal if there were delays. You guys finished and that's what counts :>.
actually it was suppose to be a short 2 month project to see what we could put out in minimal time (the demo came out in 2 months) then we extended it to the end of year (but holiday/computer access problems >_>') and so it just went on til we finally finished OTL
if we dont count the 5-7 weeks at least one of us was out of commision - it'd have been complete faster ^^"
but we coul only work on the story when we were together.

@KittyKatStar @Fuyuko @Rainbow Colors @Fenrir34 @MaiMai @snowflakes @potsolnyx
thanks! an i hope you guys have fun playing it!
tell us what you think when you do finish a route ;D
feathersnake wrote:Congrats on the release! It's actually longer than I expected it to be! Hopefully I won't be too chicken to return and give some feedback when I'm done. ><

For now though, I'm having a great time playing it! It's lovely and the mini-games are wonderful! I do kind of wish there was some place where I could look at the credit list though. It flashes by pretty quickly.
yeah its longer than what we thought it'd be too ^^" make sure you return to give feedback 8D
it might motivate us to make he next game ;D
FjärilPrincess wrote:CONGRATULATIONS ON THE RELEASE! AND...OMG.OMG.OMG.OMGGGG.IT'S FINALLY OUT.*FAN GIRL*.I'M SO HAPPPYPYPYPYPPY! <3.I'VE PLAYED THIS GAME'S DEMO AND I'D BEEN STALKING IT (Before I even joined Lemma Soft! ).I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINISHED! ^_^.Wow.Thanks for this great surprise today! Haha.I shall most definitely play it <3! (I legitimately freaked out when I saw it on the Completed Games' List.I was like: IS THIS APRIL FOOLS' DAY?!!!!)
you're so sweet! T^T its not near april yet ^^' and we did say we were hoping to release it on vday~ i hope u enjoy it as much as the demo~ =]

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

#19 Post by ppppantsu »

I'm downloading this now. OMG. Excited to play. >w<

and congrats on the release!!! <3 <3 <3

Aruise
Regular
Projects: Endless Corridor

#20 Post by Aruise »

OOOH! It's finally out! o//w//o

Downloading this now and will play it immediately *since tomorrow's holiday /shot* XDD. Congratulations on completing this game you guys *cheers* :D
Current Project

pleasethinkofme
Regular

#21 Post by pleasethinkofme »

One little thing I noticed, before the reveal, the 'yellow jumper' reads 'the count'
But it was a really fantastic game, especially considering the fact it wasn't even commercial. Seriously, the art was beautiful, and the story line was really fun! I stayed up until 3 am just trying to get a few of the endings... :<

Great job (:

Rainbow Colors
Regular
Projects: Come Here Often?

#22 Post by Rainbow Colors »

Just played through a route... and well...
AHHHHH DAMN I DON'T THINK I'LL PLAY THE OTHER ROUTES, I'M FAR TOO SATISFIED WITH ERIK <3

You did a pretty good job in the game, I think XD I loved the art. A lot.

I don't handle scary stuff well enough to handle the task with the creepy girl singing. (Especially because I'm alone right now and the room's exactly not that bright. The silence is eerie and the volume is turned up at maximum.) I must say I actually wasn't expecting it because the other tasks seemed more... cheerful? (But yeah, it's a Halloween party. Should've seen that coming somehow.)

Oh, and at the mall with the guy with yellow clothes, the name was displayed as 'The Count' before the wind swept away his hat at the beach.
edit: (oh didn't notice guy above me noticed it first)

~targetting every otome game at the speed of sound
(because if I did it at the speed of light, I'd be time travelling)

Victoria
Regular
Projects: The Lady Minus Y

#23 Post by Victoria »

This is such a beautiful game!
I've played through two endings,
both Tyler good ones, one where you win and one where you lose, it wasn't that difficult since I just had to use the last save point and get five points in that eerie event where you have to find items... Anyways, he's such a sweetheart, I had to go after him first! Would love to see him in some of his stage costumes =D The Count is probably the next one I'll pursue. Is it possible to get Eric, by the way? And how?
Edit: Okay, I've just played The Count's route and now I feel stupid, hahah.
Last edited by Victoria on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click here for a cross-dressing Otome!

FjärilPrincess
Regular

#24 Post by FjärilPrincess »

I finally got the time to play one entire route through.I got Mr.Wolf's good ending .I'm trying to make a walkthrough for all the guys' good routes.Haha TT-TT.I loved the CGS <3! But I got the Lose-ending.I won every other game ..EXCEPT,that damn puzzle! >:'c..
Tyler is so coot :'3.Especially,when the MC fell down the stairs and Erik caught her and they accidentally kissed.Psh.He looked so adorable when he got jelly <3.

Overall,it was a fantastic game! :'3.I'm gonna play the Count's route next and then that rude Mommy's own.Haha <3.

Edit: @15385bic
Aww,psh.You! Hahah xD.I know,I know :'3.But I was just so super duper happy! ^_^.Yep.I really did enjoy it :'D.
"Hey,stranger. I want you to catch me like a cold." - Panic! At The Disco,Hurricane.

Ebonyfalls

#25 Post by Ebonyfalls »

I love the characters and the art in this game. I finished Mr. Wolf's good ending and I loved the song that was playing at the credits. It said was Memories by Tyler Thompson, but I tried to look it up and I couldn't find it. D:

puzzlepanda
Tumblr: puzzlepanda

#26 Post by puzzlepanda »

Ebonyfalls wrote:I love the characters and the art in this game. I finished Mr. Wolf's good ending and I loved the song that was playing at the credits. It said was Memories by Tyler Thompson, but I tried to look it up and I couldn't find it. D:
Yeah, I looked everywhere before I found a post on their tumblr I think? Anyways, here's the link to Tyler's soundcloud. http://soundcloud.com/tyler-thompson-audio/tracks

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#27 Post by 15385bic »

pleasethinkofme wrote:
One little thing I noticed, before the reveal, the 'yellow jumper' reads 'the count'
But it was a really fantastic game, especially considering the fact it wasn't even commercial. Seriously, the art was beautiful, and the story line was really fun! I stayed up until 3 am just trying to get a few of the endings... :<

Great job (:
that spoiler....ah well >_> rolls over lazily. we'll make a patch if something else more major comes up >_> yellow jumper is obviously count so...i dont think people will mind too much for now OTL - thanks for pointing it out!
thanks for liking it! and commenting T^T <-- feedback is good - since we're obviously not living off money - we'll feed on the positive comments~ (ノ ̄ω ̄)ノ - im glad you like the art as well -i got pretty lazy since i was literally burning out on the emotes/story writing
Ebonyfalls wrote:I love the characters and the art in this game. I finished Mr. Wolf's good ending and I loved the song that was playing at the credits. It said was Memories by Tyler Thompson, but I tried to look it up and I couldn't find it. D:
Tyler Thompson wrote that sound specifically for HO T^T!!!! he's so nice - here is his soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/tyler-thompson-audio -i'm so glad you liked it that much! I fell in love with it too when he first sent it to me - the lyrics are absolutely perfect! and i hope enough people dont skip the ending credits enough to hear it especially since corynth spent all that time trying to karaoke it and almost table flipped....
He was nice enough to provide us with FREE music AND write a song T^T - even though i was willing to use "shot in the dark" or something else he'd already made/sung. Bu he even offered to write a whole new one and it just turned out so perfect T^T
SERIOUSLY GO SPAM THE GUY WITH SOME LOVE - actually i should totally bump up his lemma thread with some spamming love

FjärilPrincess wrote:I finally got the time to play one entire route through.I got Mr.Wolf's good ending .I'm trying to make a walkthrough for all the guys' good routes.Haha TT-TT.I loved the CGS <3! But I got the Lose-ending.I won every other game ..EXCEPT,that damn puzzle! >:'c..
Tyler is so coot :'3.Especially,when the MC fell down the stairs and Erik caught her and they accidentally kissed.Psh.He looked so adorable when he got jelly <3.

Overall,it was a fantastic game! :'3.I'm gonna play the Count's route next and then that rude Mommy's own.Haha <3.

Edit: @15385bic
Aww,psh.You! Hahah xD.I know,I know :'3.But I was just so super duper happy! ^_^.Yep.I really did enjoy it :'D.
i think you need at least 39/45 points or something to WIN <-- dont quote me - my memory is bad >_>....

im glad you likes the cgs! the wolfy end cg's were among my favorite *nods nods.
Mr B is rude - but - he's nice deep deep down...he just sucks at showing it
Victoria wrote:This is such a beautiful game!
I've played through two endings,
both Tyler good ones, one where you win and one where you lose, it wasn't that difficult since I just had to use the last save point and get five points in that eerie event where you have to find items... Anyways, he's such a sweetheart, I had to go after him first! Would love to see him in some of his stage costumes =D The Count is probably the next one I'll pursue. Is it possible to get Eric, by the way? And how?
Edit: Okay, I've just played The Count's route and now I feel stupid, hahah.
in regards to spoiler - just play an see - but then again i guess u already did. why do u feel stupid? O_O~ - lol a few ppl have wanted to see him in stage gear XD
Rainbow Colors wrote:
AHHHHH DAMN I DON'T THINK I'LL PLAY THE OTHER ROUTES, I'M FAR TOO SATISFIED WITH ERIK <3

You did a pretty good job in the game, I think XD I loved the art. A lot.

I don't handle scary stuff well enough to handle the task with the creepy girl singing. (Especially because I'm alone right now and the room's exactly not that bright. The silence is eerie and the volume is turned up at maximum.) I must say I actually wasn't expecting it because the other tasks seemed more... cheerful? (But yeah, it's a Halloween party. Should've seen that coming somehow.)

Oh, and at the mall with the guy with yellow clothes, the name was displayed as 'The Count' before the
noooooo - u gotta try other routes too T^T! and yes i know count's route is totally satisfying but - at least get his bad end....and then try the others! o3o!
Last edited by 15385bic on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeiou2626

#28 Post by aeiou2626 »

AHHHH I GOT THE COUNT'S BAD END NOOOO -sobs into hands- where did I go wrong?! Was it what I said regarding that
face-smashing kiss? I know that was you, Count~
Ugh, my computer was stupid yesterday and it took foreeever to transition to the next text slide. Seems to be fine today~. Might I just reiterate what others have said and tell you the art is amazing? :D and also Tyler's singing--eep! Perfect! This game is great and I hope you guys had fun making it~!

Now, off to get The Count's good ending...

Victoria
Regular
Projects: The Lady Minus Y

#29 Post by Victoria »

Hahah, the reason I feel stupid is because
I didn't realize who The Count was until, I don't know, the halfway of his route?
Anyways, I've played through most of the good endings now, and I simply love this game <3 Definitely the best way of procrastinating instead of studying for my exam, hahah.
Click here for a cross-dressing Otome!

MoonlitWind

#30 Post by MoonlitWind »

Oh gosh, I'm obsessed with the slider. I can get four points. Is it even possible to get the five? I DON'T WANT TO SETTLE. *_* I'll keep trying...

EDIT: I DID IT. If you can do it in 18 moves you get five points. I wrote it down so I'll never forget it. >____>;;