Demon Add [Otome/ Crack/ Fun?]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Near-05
Completed: Demon Add
Projects: Seven Deadly Sins (otome)

Demon Add [Otome/ Crack/ Fun?]

#1 Post by Near-05 »

For all who clicked on this post, there is indeed a game here. After playing countless otome/ Ren'Py games, I decided to make my own, so here it is. :3
the title
the title
mysterious guy number 1
mysterious guy number 1
choices like these are normal in the game
choices like these are normal in the game
Summary: I am alone. As usual, I am browsing the net because I'm bored and sleep can't be found. Suddenly, an add appears. (Yes, an ad -- with double D -- if you know what I mean.) It says something about demons. Huh?

That's directly from the game, but serves as a nice summary, I think. :D

Features:
*Two guys
*Many menus (I kid you not)
*Also many Endings Edit: 57 Endings. 26 on the 666-3 guy -- 31 on the 666-5 guy.
*Hopefully joy?
*And randomness

The game can last from a few seconds to 10 - 20 minutes? Depends on the choices and the gamer's will to play. :D

Do not take any of this personal! I made this game simply for the heck of it. (Although I am proud of it.)
I also rate this game Mature for certain content in this game! You've been warned.

Unlike other otome games, this one isn't based on points. I like to say it starts with the trunk of a tree, then, when you make a choice, you hop on another branch. Then that branch splits and so on. So wherever you go, that's where it'll lead you.

I kept the scrolling back option so if you see - END - you can simply scroll back to the last choice. (Except you want to end the game. Then I won't stop you.)

You can download it here: https://www.mediafire.com/?0d5yhnnt57tx0g6

If there are any errors, please inform me.

Hope you enjoy! 8D
Last edited by Near-05 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FjärilPrincess
Regular

Re: Demon Add [Otome/ Crack/ Fun?]

#2 Post by FjärilPrincess »

Omg.This looks so cool.Loool."Hump his leg"..That option,though //dead. :lol: I'll go play it right now! I mean - After it's downloaded //cry.Damn you,Slow Computer! :roll: .Okay,it's half way downloaded.Woohoo.¡Ah,dios mío! //criezzzz.That blue haired guy looks cute 'o'.Teehee.YESSS.THE THING IS DONE DOWNLOADING.CIAO! I'M GOING TO EXTRACT AND PLAY.Also,Thank you for releasing this and congratulations <3.Haha :'3.

EDIT: Finished playing one ending! Actually,I got two endings >:(.First time,I got busted and the second time,I got the S ending.69 ,PEOPLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.Hahaha XD.That was a really ..interesting visual novel xD.But dang.I'm going to try humping his leg.LOLOLLOL.Let's see what type of Game Over or Weird 'WTF' face I get.It was great and the backgrounds were quite creative.Teehee XD.I love your game.You should be awarded with sleep because you stayed up late doing it xD.

2nd EDIT:
Haha.Lol.Humped him.Got a pretty nice death there ^_^.I mean - if we're going to do it,why should it matter if we hump.//cries.Whatever.Psh.That bear-sensei probably wants to have my ghost head now.

3rd EDIT: I got ,like,more than 15 endings (Most include death.Haha.).But..the one that touched me the most was with the blue haired poison guy :'D.
We ruled the world together and we killed the entire human race
.Leaving both of us together.TO MATE.Hehehe °^°.
"Hey,stranger. I want you to catch me like a cold." - Panic! At The Disco,Hurricane.

Near-05

#3 Post by Near-05 »

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to see you enjoyed it so immensely. ^3^

Amiralo
Regular
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: Enwiss the Beloved
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo

#4 Post by Amiralo »

Well, it certainly was different. I liked the world domination crack ending with the poison guy the best. The First demon was...a little disturbing. Especially the fart thing....
But overall, it's a nice and surprising distraction from writing my college essay. So thank you for making this odd flavored game.

ixWishing
Veteran

#5 Post by ixWishing »

Haha, the screenshot with the choices totally convinced me to play
I can't wait to see what other weird choices there are xD
- Everlasting Dreams ;

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by try10 »

Very weird game. :lol: I was really surprised cause some endings left me speechless :shock: ...( there were so many that I'm not even sure if I got them all O__O I think I would have liked if it was more serious. I mean it could have been a unique romantic comedy properly written and with some decent art and without the strange WT* moments. I hope to see more games from you cause the demons add thing was pretty original. I hope for a remake. :D :)

Near-05

#7 Post by Near-05 »

try10 wrote: ... I mean it could have been a unique romantic comedy properly written and with some decent art and without the strange WT* moments. I hope to see more games from you cause the demons add thing was pretty original. I hope for a remake. :D :)
Ah, I know. ^-^'' It's weird in places and I did the art pretty much all myself (except for one base colouring). I'm not the most talented of drawers (and too occupied to learn it properly) and in the end I left it to be a crack game with some weird CGs. (Although there is a decent one. (At least I think it is. XD''))
It's the one where he kisses you/her.
I don't know if I'll redo it, but I am actually working on another otome game. :) (Also includes demons. These two belong to that gang, actually. This was more of a test-run-through.) I plan to make it properly this time. ^3^

And a thanks for the replies.~

trepiechick
Regular

#8 Post by trepiechick »

YESSSSSSSS! If I had a dog and/or boyfriend, I would happily add H.I.P on his grave. Thanks so much for this! The randomness had me in stitches!

ixWishing
Veteran

#9 Post by ixWishing »

Near-05 wrote:
try10 wrote: ... I mean it could have been a unique romantic comedy properly written and with some decent art and without the strange WT* moments. I hope to see more games from you cause the demons add thing was pretty original. I hope for a remake. :D :)
Ah, I know. ^-^'' It's weird in places and I did the art pretty much all myself (except for one base colouring). I'm not the most talented of drawers (and too occupied to learn it properly) and in the end I left it to be a crack game with some weird CGs. (Although there is a decent one. (At least I think it is. XD''))
It's the one where he kisses you/her.
I don't know if I'll redo it, but I am actually working on another otome game. :) (Also includes demons. These two belong to that gang, actually. This was more of a test-run-through.) I plan to make it properly this time. ^3^

And a thanks for the replies.~
Omg, I don't think I can seriously look at those 2 anymore if you do make another otome game xD
The whole thing was just on crack, haha. It was funny and it was a nice time killer, in the end~
- Everlasting Dreams ;

NanaNaninna

#10 Post by NanaNaninna »

I loved it! It was so much fun! ^^

DarkLady

#11 Post by DarkLady »

Hahaha this game is so awesome! I really enjoyed it :)

Near-05

#12 Post by Near-05 »

ixWishing wrote:Omg, I don't think I can seriously look at those 2 anymore if you do make another otome game xD
The whole thing was just on crack, haha. It was funny and it was a nice time killer, in the end~
There'll the five other guys, so it should be fine. XD

And also thanks to all who liked/loved/enjoyed it! Makes me feel wonderfully fuzzy inside knowing I created a game others enjoy (or at least made them laugh).~ >3<

Aquane
Veteran

#13 Post by Aquane »

Here I thought I've become desensitized to most comedy in Vns.. this had me in tears! Lol I thiiiink I got every ending possible, I obsessed over making sure I did. This was gold~ Please do more. :)

My favorites were all the humping choices.. and the fart ending dear god.. lol I loved the other demon too, took awhile for me to get him to show up but ahhh :) worth it.

rock_an9el
Regular
Completed: Midnight's Cafe, Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: Hush hush
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

#14 Post by rock_an9el »

I just played this game and... Wow. Hahaha, I laughed so hard on some choices!! Especially the ones where you hump everything in sight. XD Really, this game is a funny/crazy/WTFdidjusthappen time killer that I'd recommend to anyone that wants to have some fun. :D
And hamster-sensei. Oh god. XD He should be the mascot of the game! :P

All in all, loved it! And can't wait to see some of your future works! :D (demons, yummm looking foward to that ;3 )
Image Image Image

Near-05

#15 Post by Near-05 »

Aquane wrote:I thiiiink I got every ending possible, I obsessed over making sure I did.
Just for you I checked up on the endings and counted them. (You're welcome. :D) There is a total of 26 endings on 666-3 guy (bluish-haired one), and on the 666-5 guy 31. I think I should put that up in the features. (Although, not all endings are labeled as "Ending". But I guess you figured that out.)
rock_an9el wrote:Really, this game is a funny/crazy/WTFdidjusthappen time killer that I'd recommend to anyone that wants to have some fun. :D
Thank you so muuuuch! >3< Seeing replies like yours made the game worth all the hard work!