(GxB) Aurora Spirit - Demo Very Outdated

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
kyoli

Re: (GxB) Aurora Spirit - Demo Now Avaliable

#46 Post by kyoli »

That's understandable, education should come first. I just wanted to know that it was still being worked on. I would have been really sad to hear that something happened that the game wasn't going to be finished. So between education and the progress of the story about how long is it looking like it will be before it's finished? just curious so I know when to keep my eye out. (if I don't know a when about I tend to check daily and then go crazy when I can't see if any progress is made.) just super excited and can't wait! XP

PrettieAngel
Regular
Projects: Aurora Spirit

#47 Post by PrettieAngel »

We don't think it's really possible to give a time estimation at this stage, sorry. It definitely won't be any time very soon though, so I would advise against getting too anxious about this project. It's encouraging to know that there is such interest in our game, though.

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#48 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Aw...but you'll finish this right, right, right~? The game looks really good so I'll definitely be waiting for the release :) Good luck on the game :D

PrettieAngel
Regular

#49 Post by PrettieAngel »

Yes, we're still slowly working on it. Progress isn't major at the moment, which is why we haven't created a new thread, but there has been updates made, like adding sprites for the MC with the new version of Ren'Py.

Heart of Art
Projects: The Untold Tale

#50 Post by Heart of Art »

I found this game a little bit ago and played the demo. I loved it and can't wait for the whole game to come out. Do you have a release date yet?

Ulin207

Re: (GxB) Aurora Spirit - Demo Now Avaliabe

#51 Post by Ulin207 »

An announcement for anyone who may be interested in this topic:

While this topic has been dead for more than a year, the project is more or less back in active production. However, the "completion" section of the thread starter, and the post overall will not be updated. We hope to create a new thread in the WIP area after further progressed has been made, which we will then update more regularly.

A few updates (The heroine now has a sprite/facepic):

Also, stats as of now:

The game contains 1,790 dialogue blocks, containing 23,488 words and 127,526
characters, for an average of 13.1 words and 71 characters per block.

The game contains 22 menus, 79 images, and 13 screens.

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: (GxB) Aurora Spirit - Demo Very Outdated

#52 Post by try10 »

OMG!!! I thought this game was abandoned! Thank you for continuing to work on it. I was so sad that there has been no progress. This post made my day. :D Good luck!