Not Another Gijinka Game!! [Nanoreno 2014] [Comedy/Romance]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Nyn
Projects: My Saccharine Heart

Not Another Gijinka Game!! [Nanoreno 2014] [Comedy/Romance]

#1 Post by Nyn »

So after my first abysmal attempt at Nanoreno last year, (which resulted in me getting intensely stressed and annoyed at myself) I think I've fully learned my lesson to not set up such a complicated project for myself, this year I'm attempting something much more simple, linear, and shorter.

Update: Due to having to work on a very important essay during this month I don't think I'll be able to get the full game out by the end of the month, however I'm aiming to push out a very quick taster demo and have the game completed asap!

Not Another Gijinka Game!!

The story follows our visually obscure and nameless Heroine-chan! A gijinka of an otome heroine, selected to join the infamous Anthro High, a special school for gifted gijinkas across the world! Heroine-chan finds herself in the classic situation of being twisted by the strings of fate to form a special bond with one of the eligible students of the school! Where will your path take you? Who will win Heroine-chan's affections!?

(excuse the god awful placement images I do not have possession of my tablet.)

Heroine-chan

An upbeat and carefree girl with a passion for romance! As an otome heroine she does not have a tragic backstory.

Lulu

A blusher gijinka who becomes Heroine-chan's best friend! Lulu is outgoing and boisterous, but can be quite meek and refined at times.

(Of course, this is going to be a very very very silly game and I hope no one takes it too seriously, here's hoping for a successful Nanoreno this time round! 8) )
Last edited by Nyn on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: Not Another Gijinka Game!! [Nanoreno 2014] [Comedy/Roman

#2 Post by Googaboga »

Sounds like it could be very funny. I hope you have fun making it and don't get too stressed about it :3.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Nyn
Projects: My Saccharine Heart

Re: Not Another Gijinka Game!! [Nanoreno 2014] [Comedy/Roman

#3 Post by Nyn »

Thank you! :mrgreen: