You'll Hear My Voice Someday: YELLOW VOICE [Vocaloid/NaNo14]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
weetabix
Completed: RenPSP Visual Novel Engine Clone
Projects: RenPSP, You'll Hear My Voice Someday
Organization: New Forte Visual Novel Works
Tumblr: weetabixsu
Github: weetabix-su
Soundcloud: deej-weetabix
itch: weetabix

You'll Hear My Voice Someday: YELLOW VOICE [Vocaloid/NaNo14]

#1 Post by weetabix »

A prologue to our main visual novel, You'll Hear My Voice Someday. The story focuses on the young Len Kagamine who, despite his excellent track record in his Seniors, was a delinquent in his first year at High School. During that time, he became bored with his studies and chilled at the school rooftop often while spacing out and thinking of paradise. He was then interrupted by a girl named "Rin" and, from that day on, became close with her.
Characters

Len Kagamine: (Main Character) A derelict Freshman who skips classes often and prefers to chill at the school rooftop.

"Rin": Len's fellow Freshman and lover. She inspired Len to change his ways and study again.

Lily: Len's older sister.

Progress

Art: 0%
Script: 0%
Code: 10%
Music: 0%

Notes

1. You may notice that we have a lot of zeroes in our progress stats. Though we really REALLY want to push through with our NaNoRenO entry, we're short of hands at the moment. The scriptwriter is busy with school finals week and I'm stuck with the job of potentially doing both programming AND art (and I'm not that confident with doing art). We're currently recruiting artists for both the main game and the prologue. Click here for more information.
2. As you can see, not much detail has been released about characters. We only have the plot so far and haven't progressed much from the script as of now.
3. The prologue is based on one of our circle's earlier songs called Kimi O Sagasu. (I suggest not looking up the lyrics of this one, as it may spoil you.)
4. In case we don't garner artist recruits during NaNoRenO, we intend to use Uncle Mugen's ever-reliable free backgrounds.

Questions
1. Are you okay with what you see of our prologue so far?
2. Since we're lacking of drawing hands in the circle, will you work for us even if the work is for free and long term and required a semi-strict "Vocaloid fan" rule? Why/Why not?
Image Image

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: You'll Hear My Voice Someday: YELLOW VOICE [Vocaloid/NaN

#2 Post by Googaboga »

Haha I was afraid I'd have to tell you there was already a VN with the name 'You'll Hear My Voice Someday' but this is a prologue to that XD.

1. Are you okay with what you see of our prologue so far?

Yeah ^^. Sounds fine to me.

2. Since we're lacking of drawing hands in the circle, will you work for us even if the work is for free and long term and required a semi-strict "Vocaloid fan" rule? Why/Why not?

I'm a horrendous artist so you wouldn't want me :T. Plus I certainly couldn't be considered a Vocaloid fan. I know pretty much nothing about them ^^;.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices