Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Pipe
Projects: Pipe's Game (psychological romance)

Re: Guestbook

#3361 Post by Pipe »

Hi Hi! My names Pipe. ( 'u' )/
-I probably live in space,
-I enjoy video games and snack foods. and anime. I'm an artist and I like to draw!
-I was interested in lemma soft because it looked like an incredibly fun website, and everyone just sharing their creativity with each other and helping each other is just so wonderful and inspiring! ( *u* )/ It makes me so happy websites like this exist!

Iaikaa

#3362 Post by Iaikaa »

Name: Iaikaa or Ikki is fine (with capital i btw, not lover case l, this gets confused so often it has to be mentioned)

Comments: Registered a couple of days ago and I've been actively lurking ever since. I've already gathered quite a lot of tips and inspiration but there is so much to go through that it is going to take quite a bit of time.

Kyubiko

#3363 Post by Kyubiko »

Herru! My name is Amanda and I like to draw! I've always wanted to make my own VN/Otome Game, so here I am o 3 o

dreamy
Regular
Organization: Cloud9 Dreams
Tumblr: fey-en

#3364 Post by dreamy »

Hi!
Name: Dreamy (well my username at least)
Comments on Lemmasoft: It really looks like an eciting website full of visual novels and I'm happy to join in ^^
About me: I love writing stories, especially dark themed ones like mystery murders,psych thrillers etc.
However I'm terrible at drawing which doesn't help in the fact of making visual novels XO
But I'm trying my best to pick up some skills :o
Last edited by dreamy on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChaoticAngel
Projects: Unnamed (NanoReno2014)

#3365 Post by ChaoticAngel »

Well, hi I guess. (I'm not very good at this whole talking/typing thing)

Name: I like to go by Chao online, though my name is Caitlin.
Comments: I love visual noves and otome games and all that kind of stuff though I've never actually made one myself (or at least completed one :p). So I decided to join in NanoReno this year and so, yeah, here I am :D

I love to write and draw, though I'm not very good at either, but I hope to improve in the future so bear with me please. :oops:

Kudlak

#3366 Post by Kudlak »

Hi, my name is Florian and as you can guess, english isn't my mother tongue, and I can't speak it like french (Ho and I'm from Belgium).
Basicaly, I'm here because I want to improve my typing with this language but for me, the VN is a very interesting media, of course but I've got some problems with the Japanese VN (And inspired VN by them) : I hate to choose a "girlfriend" in most of them (or boyfriend for the otome games). I guess I prefer something less conventionnal (Something I love to see in a movie/anime or in a video game.

MirroredRD

#3367 Post by MirroredRD »

Hi~ I'm...we're MirroredRD~!
Name: Well...this account is shared by two people so I'm going to go by the alias Ravita (I'm the older, more flirtatious, talkative and direct one) and the cute little loli bundle I share this account with is Chrisse (the cute, adorable, young girl who is...so much better at writing than I ;~;)
Location: Well~ I'm from wonderland...I kid, i'm in a small uneventful state in the south and my lovely Chrisse is from Canada (or the underworld...it changes sometimes)
Comments: Well~ me and chrisse are major visual novel lovers and we always talking about having ideas of our own so she just wanted to try it. So that's what we plan to do (though due to school and procrastination it may take us a while to pull something out~ Also we gotta figure out that darned coding)

This will prove to be interesting!

P.S.: As for undies. *chuckles* I can tell you mine anyday and everyday (fan of the LACE *w*) but Chrisse's is a secret! (over-protective)

Bexy
Projects: Klaenya's tunnel
IRC Nick: Bexy

#3368 Post by Bexy »

Hi !

We are a team of two girls and we come from France so english is not our native language sorry for the likely mistakes. ^^'
We're for the NaNoReno challenge (hope we can finish it :3) so we are doing our first VN, and improve things about VN :D
Our website is not ready for the moment xd.

And... that's all. I think.

Bye o/

dragonzatch

#3369 Post by dragonzatch »

I'm dragonzatch. I live in Kansas and am 13 years old. I'm trying to develop a zombie apocalypse visual novel entitled Only Human, and I'll likely be turning here for help throughout the making of the game because sometimes Ren'Py's errors make no sense to me. Hope I don't get too annoying. :lol:

Sgyps

#3370 Post by Sgyps »

Hey there everyone. I am Sgyps. My name is weird, but rest assured, I am "DEFINITELY" not as weird as my name.

I have quite a few topics I wanted to be a part in after lurking for quite some time so I finally decided to join the forums. I am trying to improve my art knowledge at the moment and will probably try to give a shot at writing and game development in the near future (hopefully). I will make sure to learn a lot, and have fun a lot during my stay here.

Cobweb
Projects: My Father's Apprentice
IRC Nick: Cobweb

#3371 Post by Cobweb »

Hello! Cobweb here, not my real name, my parents aren't that cruel.

I came here seeking a new visual novel to play, found it, but decided to stick around anyway! I'm incredibly interested in one day creating my own visual novel, bringing to a team of ragamuffin pirates the role of a writer. One fine swashbuckling day... That being said, I have no intention of writing a pirate visual novel. Not in the slightest. Unless the protagonist is an octopus, then we can talk.

I'm from England, which means I drink a lot of tea. I like comics, video games, visual novels, animals, reading, writing, flying saucer sweets and daydreaming that one day I'll look back on my life and feel that I've achieved everything I felt was worthwhile achieving. Oh, I also like spiders.

I've read the rules and I'll try my best to behave. See you around the forum!

felinebassline
Projects: Royal Road {Working Title}

#3372 Post by felinebassline »

Hello, everyone! My name is FB and I love visual novels. I'm excited to get involved in this community with all of you. Visual novels have been my favorite video game type for as long as I can remember, haha. I..don't know what else to say! I'm working on a tumblr for a website but it isn't finished yet. I'm also working on my first visual novel, but none of you get to see it till it's prototype is finished. :3

OKAY I LOVE Y'ALL BYEBYE

flaminghippo
Regular
Projects: At Bay
IRC Nick: flaminghippo

#3373 Post by flaminghippo »

I didn't know this existed until 30 seconds ago! Lovely.

I'm Hippo, I'm a student, and I live in sunny California (though not for much longer). I love reading visual novels, writing stories, building robots, doodling, watching movies (and reading screenplays), eating, sleeping, blogging, and (playing/listening to) music. I'm hoping to incorporate all of of that into making my own visual novel. Should be a fun ride.

Please talk to me! I get bored easily and need more distractions from schoolwork.

TedlyAnderson

#3374 Post by TedlyAnderson »

Hello! My name's Ted. I'm a writer, comicker, unemployed librarian, and Minnesotan. I joined the forums to learn more about the engine for a project I'm working on; I've had an idea for a game for years now, and Ren'py looks complex enough to do everything I want in the game while also being simple enough for an English major like me to learn.

burnt_offering
Regular
Completed: The Stroke of Midnight
Organization: Ace Of Spades
IRC Nick: burnt_offering or TheTapDancer
itch: aceofspadesvn

#3375 Post by burnt_offering »

Name: Dave
Comments: I've never really been hugely into the indie scene, but I've gathered a group who want to write and got advised to come here :D
Probably should add I'm an amateur writer who is part of a small group, but they won't be saying much on here.