Winter Bliss~meeting you~ [short KN][otome][non-voice ver]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
xxmissarichanxx
Regular
Completed: Froot Basket Valentine, Devious
Projects: After-Party Chemistry, The Salaryman
Tumblr: xxmissarichanxx
Deviantart: xxmissarichanxx
itch: xxmissarichanxx

Re: Winter Bliss~meeting you~ [short KN][otome][non-voice ve

#1 Post by xxmissarichanxx »

YES! I am so excited! I can't wait to open this up and play it! It's like an early birthday present! Thank you so much! C: This seriously makes my day.

Kyra10
Regular
Projects: My Heart's Flame
Organization: Amaraluna: Otome Game Productions

#2 Post by Kyra10 »

Congratulations on finishing this game! \(^_^)/
Downloading now and will definitely play the voiced version when it comes out too~

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#3 Post by MaiMai »

Ahhh, congrats for finishing this! I was looking forward to this KN because of the art, I'm so glad it's out now.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

Razz
Veteran
Completed: Starlight Vega, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails
Projects: Two projects
Organization: Razzartvisual

#4 Post by Razz »

Congratulations on releasing such a beautiful, polished game. :)

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#5 Post by silverpikachu99 »

Uwahh! Congrats on finishing this :)
i'll cry if you yell at me

CatyCats
Regular

#6 Post by CatyCats »

Yaaay, finally!!!
I've watched this since in august and now i finally played this game muahhahaha
I reaaaaaaally like the unexpected scene with the bread hahaha XD
but Shilkefair....you're a mean girl! I've cried at the end! Q.Q so sad! -sob sob-
the characters , i like ann! she's original, not scared, doesn't cry alot, like you truly know her feelings...like that!
salju, he's mysterious , but i really didn't understand his feelings in the end. He suddenly changed his mind, chasing ann outside the cave when her dad was with her :( -sob-
the extra scene, its good if you played this first to know a bit information of the story in black rosette.
I don't really know, but I have a feeling that I know something....in black rosette....
I won't tell you now, but ill play Black rosette first to see if im right or not XD
(sorry for this much text!!!! and thank youuuu for your hard work!!!! Love the falling snow!)

nipaa_kazuma
Regular

#7 Post by nipaa_kazuma »

I just finished playing it.
I don't know if other people had this, but for me, just before the end, the game crash and show an error page but I could see what is after by ignoring the report.
For my favorite scene I would say it's
at the end when Ann come to see him, I hoped until the last moment a more "happy" ending but even if it was sad, it suited the story.
I like the characters Ann is an adorable little girl, who can bring happiness with her natural behaviour. I liked Salju too.
Even if in the end, I was naturally "Nooooo ! Idiot ! Don't sacrifice yourself, you deserve to be happy too !"
Congratulations.
Now I suppose I just have to wait for Black Rosette. *going back to stalking mode*

Enokiiii

#8 Post by Enokiiii »

Wow! I just finished playing this, and it was beautiful!

The only complaint I have is that there were a few minor grammar errors and missing capitalization in the dialogue. There is also a spelling error in the Extra menu, where "concept" is spelt with an 's'. However, everything else was spot on.

I think my favorite scene was definitely at the very end. I thought that the flow and pace were really good. I also really liked the
scene where Ann got Salju to freeze the bread, I thought that the chibis were adorable.
I thought that the characters were really great, and I really enjoyed Salju's design. I think it's just so beautiful and crisp, and his clothing screams winter haha.

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#9 Post by Mimi_Melody »

*gross sobbing* :((( Whyyyy are you doing this to meeeeee? :cry:
Salju nooooo... #%&*%^$@# He's an idiot *sobs* I totally saw that coming but I couldn't take it T_T The ending made sense and all, for the extra scene, "The Wise" found Salju, I was kinda happy 'cuz there'd be hope of him being free again. But the thought of Salju being there, alone, in the cold, for ninety years after Ann left (yeah at first my eyes nearly popped out, I thought I read it wrong or sth) just broke my heart. And story wise, you just gave me a reason to wait for Black Rosette. Everything else wise, I'll be looking forward to more games from you. Anyhow, I don't have that many hearts so please don't break any more in Black Rosette *sobs again*
Overall, I did enjoy it. The art was amazing and blue was just what I like so no complaints there. I have to agree the chibis were cute~
And yes bread ftw~ I liked that scene a lot, Salju and Ann were TOGETHER and having fun with some cool bread~
:D

NanaNaninna

#10 Post by NanaNaninna »

I really loved this! Great art and great story! Salju is really beautiful, I already had my eyes on Fion, but they're both so beautiful, I am confused over which one to choose now! :P
I was a bit sad at the end when they didn't stay together, I thought she was going to free him from the spell with an "I love you", like in all the fairy tales, but I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens in Black Rosette.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful visual novel! Big hugs!

nijikomori

#11 Post by nijikomori »

Congratulations on releasing the game! :D And such beautiful art, definitely a must-try visual novel! :3
The story itself is really great, I love the relationship development between Ann and Salju. It's sad that they couldn't be together. :"( Even though I'm quite a fan of not-so-happy-ending-where-everyone-is-happy, I still feel bad that Ann couldn't visit Salju anymore. My favorite scene is when Ann asked Salju to keep turning her bread into ice. I totally 'sweatdropped' when I see that scene. XD And Salju was like, 'Aren't you going to eat your bread?' while Ann was too excited to actually remember that she brought them to be eaten, not to turn them into ice. X"D

As for the characters, I love Ann's personality, be it when she's still a nine year old or a seventeen year old. She's just adorable! :3 And I'm kinda curious who her fiancee is, actually. Okay, just ignore that part. And I love how she could fill the loneliness within Salju's heart just by being her, a prove that they compliment each other. Why can't they be together?? *cries in the corner* I also love Salju's design and personality. Like, it totally showed that he's not just a mere human, but a king who have been abandoned by his people, and yet he never tried to take revenge on them or what. He never realized that he's lonely, but when Ann came he finally did. But even if Ann was all he had, he always wished for her happiness and didn't try to lock her up so she couldn't marry another guy. That kinda thing just stab so so deep in my fragile heart. :"(
By the way, I got an exception in the end of Salju and Ann's story, just before the scene between Fion and Salju. Just thought I'd let you know, maybe you could do something to fix it? :)

Code: Select all

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2394, in script
Exception: Sayer 'centere' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Compressed\Winter Bliss-1.0-all\renpy\execution.py", line 288, in run
    node.execute()
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Compressed\Winter Bliss-1.0-all\renpy\ast.py", line 431, in execute
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'centere' is not defined.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.16.5.525
Winter Bliss 1.0
Last, totally looking forward to the voiced version and Black Rosette! Semoga sukses sama proyek-proyek selanjutnya! ^^

nipaa_kazuma
Regular

#12 Post by nipaa_kazuma »

Well, I was going to reply about the error report at the end but !
It's exactly what nijikomori is saying =3.
For your answer
Well i wasn't going to give them a happy ending from the start, haha
i think that a sad ending give a more impact to the story, it's like saying i wan't you to suffer before getting your happy ending,haha
I'll only have one reaction :
It's true, I think it's better this way, but it's still a little sadistic =).

SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
Projects: Secrets...
Tumblr: stchematelier
itch: st-chem-atelier
Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452

#13 Post by SilverSnow »

It's finally out ^.^ Congrats for the release! ;D Downloading this right now and will comment again after I've finished playing ❤

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#14 Post by silverpikachu99 »

I loved this game <3 It was short but sweet, and I love that it was related to Black Rosette!! Besides the few errors and spelling mistakes, i'd say this was pretty good :) Good job!
i'll cry if you yell at me

SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
Projects: Secrets...
Tumblr: stchematelier
itch: st-chem-atelier
Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452

#15 Post by SilverSnow »

Finished playing the demo! Loved it a lot! >////< Not to mention Salju *-* I'm curious... why did the witch put a curse him? Has it got something to do with Black Rosette? sorry for being annoying -_-
Story and all, I really admire your art style ❤❤❤ The ending though bitter-sweet worked well enough although it was sad ;_;
Reminds me of that short anime movie Hotarubi No Mori E...