Get Dumped ☆

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Rozonexus

Re: Get Dumped ☆

#121 Post by Rozonexus »

Graphics: 7/10, Story 6/10

Played through this game last week and i had to use the guide to get a ending that suited me, the game is very girly not to mention that the title of the game confuses you into thinking that the game is about a male protagonist, unless you read the print below.

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

#122 Post by Caveat Lector »

Um...huh? I haven't played through this, but I'm just curious: Why would the title itself indicate the protagonist was male? :?
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

#123 Post by Omnificent »

Rozonexus wrote:Graphics: 7/10, Story 6/10

Played through this game last week and i had to use the guide to get a ending that suited me, the game is very girly not to mention that the title of the game confuses you into thinking that the game is about a male protagonist, unless you read the print below.
Exactly how hard is it to read a one-sentence description of what a game's about before you download it? :P Sheesh.

To keep on-topic, I thought this game was light-hearted and fun. I liked the premise and the central conceit of
everything being a dream Michi was having before the big day. And that Michi didn't end up with Arashi because even though his behavior was believable for a high school guy being pursued by someone he didn't like, he wouldn't have deserved someone as awesome and ballsy as Michi anyways!
Normally I'm not a big fan of the idyllic Japanese high school premise, but in this case I thought it was justified because of this game pretty much being a parody of shoujo manga conceits. Michi was a refreshing and hilarious protagonist and I hope to see more of your work soon!
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

#124 Post by ppppantsu »

I love this game. ;w;

I was actually going nuts saying "gdi my boyfriend dumped me twice" //FLIPS.
I am yet to take the true ending hhhuurrrrrrrrr

this game is really entertaining and funny. Love the expressions and character designs. :)

akariXyuuma

#125 Post by akariXyuuma »

I can't download it....

macuyo
Regular
Completed: Get Dumped
Projects: Soul Collector
Organization: Macuyo Production

#126 Post by macuyo »

Thanks to everyone for playing and leaving feedback! I don't have time to individually reply nowadays, but I do read all of them. :)
Caveat Lector wrote:Um...huh? I haven't played through this, but I'm just curious: Why would the title itself indicate the protagonist was male? :?
It did not? At least, I haven't done it myself.

@akarixyuuma: Where can you not download it? I just tried DLing all the version from the first page and they all worked;;
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#127 Post by Googaboga »

I really enjoyed this game as well. I thought it was super cute and fun X3. I liked the overall look of the game and each of the characters.
Plus it's neat when a game finds ways to work in the fact that you'll probably playthrough the story multiple times.
And just for clarity Caveat Lector was responding to Rozonexus who, for an unknown reason, jumped to the conclusion that the game had a male MC because of the the title. So we'd need Rozonexus his/herself to explain how the title implies that the MC is male since no one else, including Caveat, can really understand why that would be the case.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Ben Ayoo
Regular
Completed: The coin and the gun
Organization: Ben Studio

#128 Post by Ben Ayoo »

Commercial quality but it is free. That's how good it is.
Played non stop to all the ending.
You got love it's packaged small download size and still got awesome art.

qirien
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Metasepia Games
Deviantart: qirien
Github: qirien
itch: qirien
Discord: qirien

#129 Post by qirien »

Ha ha, so funny and cute! Nice parody elements, while still being a fun visual novel in itself. And what a great message... :-)
Finished games:

Miyazaki Momoko

#130 Post by Miyazaki Momoko »

This was basically my 3rd otome game before I 'jumped' in this field. It's around early 2014 I think. My laptop has lost it memory, so yeah. Now I'm downloading it again~! ^^ (Cause no matter how hard I do before, I don't get all the endings though.. Huhu~ TToTT)

bunbun
Regular

#131 Post by bunbun »

Just played it and it's really fun and unique storyline since most games are to get closer to a person instead of getting dumped ^^
Hope to see more games from you soon!
WIPS

incrediblecammi
Projects: Watashi No Kokoro Ni
Tumblr: cammibryce

#132 Post by incrediblecammi »

Wow, the art style looks really unique and beautiful! Maybe I'll play this! :)
Be a part of the WNKN Project!
CLICK HERE for more information!

Qeedy

#133 Post by Qeedy »

i really like this game. At first i quite disrespect with the heroine because she told her mom to cook for her boyfriend and don't go to cram school to see his boyfriend playing in his basketball team. The arts are nice, i really like it.
it hard for me to found all the ending, so i give up and using the full walktrhough. Actually i laughing for all the ending, especially the retro clothing ending.But when i see the true end.. i cry.
After passing through the same dream (ending) Michi kinda desperate and give up. But when i know the real intention of ara i feel relieve. he really a good boy.

thanks for making such a good game. i really enjoy it ^^

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

#134 Post by AsHLeX »

Just played the entire game for all the routes <3
It was short but sweet ^_^ I really enjoyed it~
New demo out 24/12/23!!

bluebirdplays
Regular
Projects: A Flamingo Tale, Eyas
Tumblr: bluebirdplays

#135 Post by bluebirdplays »

I enjoyed this game but oh gosh is it depressing XD Still, it's definitely an entertaining twist and holds true to the title of the game!
I kinda had a paranoid suspicion about Kisa secretly dating Arashi and just acting helpful, but thank goodness, she turned out to be a good friend after all- though I kinda wish she would have stepped in and beaten up those bullies!