Recruiting for SBG Commercial Project

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
icy-snowflake

Re: Recruiting for SBG Commercial Project

#16 Post by icy-snowflake »

Yaay! Updates!

SBG_Eric
Regular
Completed: Warhammer 40K (non-commercial MTG set), Tales of Symphonia (non-commercial MTG set)
Projects: Galactic Domain, Dragonfish Racers, *A Yet Unnamed Miniatures Wargame*
Organization: Sunbridge Games LLC
IRC Nick: SBG_Eric

#17 Post by SBG_Eric »

Hey there everyone, just giving a quick update on how things are going. Things are moving along well with the lawyer and having the contract written up. I'll be sending out PMs in the next couple of days to start setting up the first few interviews, so keep an eye on your inboxes. :D
Sunbridge Games Projects
Visual Novel Project (Pre-Dev): http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 60&t=33087
- Seeking Writer (5% per scenario) [1 Scenarios Remaining]

Galactic Domain (Post-Dev/Testing) & Dragonfish Racers (In-Dev): Projects on Hold // Require Artist(s)

Other projects TBA: 2+

Fantasy/Play-or-Die Light Novel (Outline/Drafting)

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#18 Post by Taleweaver »

Looking forward to it!
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

moonlightmaiden

#19 Post by moonlightmaiden »

This sounds like a wonderful project. Though I'm working on a degree in game programming (long term animation), I would really love being a writer for this. I can PM samples of my work if you are still taking submissions for a slot.

SBG_Eric
Regular
Completed: Warhammer 40K (non-commercial MTG set), Tales of Symphonia (non-commercial MTG set)
Projects: Galactic Domain, Dragonfish Racers, *A Yet Unnamed Miniatures Wargame*

#20 Post by SBG_Eric »

Hey there everyone, SBG_Eric here with an update on the project's status. I've sent out the first few PMs and have begun setting up interviews with a few of you. Over the next week or so I hope to have the opportunity to talk to the majority of you and make my final decisions on who to select for the project. There have been quite a number of submissions, far more than I ever anticipated, and hopefully at this point I have enough of a pool to select the best possible individuals so as of today I’m closing submissions for positions. Thank you to everyone who applied and I look forward to talking with everyone moving forward.
Sunbridge Games Projects
Visual Novel Project (Pre-Dev): http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 60&t=33087

Galactic Domain (Post-Dev/Testing) & Dragonfish Racers (In-Dev): Projects on Hold // Require Artist(s)

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

#21 Post by Laiska »

Accepted or not, I look forward to speaking with you!

SBG_Eric
Regular

#22 Post by SBG_Eric »

Hey there everyone, just another quick update on how things are moving along. I've more or less finished up the first batch of interview PMs I sent out, so I'll be starting to send out the second round of messages in the next day or so. Keep an eye on your inboxes! :)
Sunbridge Games Projects

Allegra Hughes
Veteran
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Bitter Truth, Two Faced
Organization: Chisa Studios

#23 Post by Allegra Hughes »

I never got a pm for the first round?

SBG_Eric
Regular

#24 Post by SBG_Eric »

Sakura Hughes wrote:I never got a pm for the first round?
Not everyone is getting interviewed every round. Due to the amount of people who applied for the positions I'm breaking it down by groups of 5-6 people per round, so the scheduling is manageable and so I can fit everyone into my schedule. Keep an eye on your inbox, I still have a number of people to talk to. :)
Sunbridge Games Projects

SBG_Eric
Regular

#25 Post by SBG_Eric »

Hey there all, it's been a while but I wanted to update people on what's been going on. Things have been moving a bit slower than I would like, due to the fact that I have a ton of coursework this semester so I can graduate soon, but currently I have 1 interview remaining in my second group. After that interview is done I'll assess what my team looks like at the moment, and go from there. Hope everyone has been doing well, and thanks for everyone's patience! :)
Sunbridge Games Projects

Allegra Hughes
Veteran
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Bitter Truth, Two Faced
Organization: Chisa Studios

#26 Post by Allegra Hughes »

is the 2nd round the last round for interviews?

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#27 Post by Taleweaver »

Sakura Hughes wrote:is the 2nd round the last round for interviews?
It's not. I asked the same question, and the answer I got was:
I'm just doing the interviews in spurts. I've been really busy with classes and midterms, so I haven't had the time to talk to everyone yet.
Hope that helps.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

KingOliver
Projects: "Wanderlust"

#28 Post by KingOliver »

Very nice, man! Looking forward to getting this ball rolling! :D
Writer and composer for hire.

"You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand."
-Woodrow Wilson

SBG_Eric
Regular

#29 Post by SBG_Eric »

Hey there everyone. I want to start off by saying thanks to everyone who applied for this project. While I still have a number of people that I want to talk to, and have not gotten the chance to yet, the core team for this project has been finalized. As I have time over the next couple of months I will be sending out PMs to those who I did not get a chance to talk to for this project but would still like to make contact with. The initial post has been updated to reflect the decisions I made for the team, and I will be sending PMs to all selected members shortly.

Again, thanks to the community for so much interest in the project.
Sunbridge Games Projects

SBG_Eric
Regular

#30 Post by SBG_Eric »

Hey there everyone, it's SBG_Eric here. Sadly one of our artists, Nobutsuna, has had some changes in their schedule and will be unable to work on this project with us. As a result, I will begin sending out messages to artists who applied but were not selected in order to hold more interviews. I will also be accepting more artist applications at this point and time, and will keep the applications open until a new artist has been selected.
Sunbridge Games Projects