Cheating ?

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Beberth

Cheating ?

#1 Post by Beberth »

Hello and saddened for those that do not love cheating.
There is cheating for this game ?
As in Lemmings.
Thank you in all.

:D

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#2 Post by Blue Lemma »

Sorry, no cheats :P
Just special bonus levels for when you get 6500 points. 8)

Beberth

Merci

#3 Post by Beberth »

Thank you for French.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#4 Post by Blue Lemma »

French? :?:

Beberth

Yes

#5 Post by Beberth »

Yes French, and big amateur of games Lemmings.
I all have them and also Lemmings 3 ( Chronicle) which{*who*} does not regrettably work on modern Pc.

(1000 excuses for my approximate English.)

Erik
Regular

#6 Post by Erik »

Hi, welcome :D If you don't know how to say something in English, some of us also understand a bit of French, don't be ashamed to post in French sometimes :)

I've played Lemmings a lot as well, but you need an emulator to run some of them on WinXP. I use DOSBox, and it works quite fine with most games. If you don't want to go through the trouble to get DOSBox running, there's a free online Lemmings game here :)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#7 Post by mikey »

Erik wrote:Hi, welcome :D If you don't know how to say something in English, some of us also understand a bit of French, don't be ashamed to post in French sometimes :)
Len radsej cely text napis aj v anglictine aby sa to prilis nedoplietlo.
Still, better write the text in English as well, so that we don't get confused too much.

Tom Bombadil
Regular

#8 Post by Tom Bombadil »

Um.....er......"bonjour." >_> <_<
Meh, I don't feel like coming up with a sig right now....^_^;;

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#9 Post by Sai »

The somewhat mandatory (not like there's many languages to choose from) school French lessons I had (in England (and perhaps elsewhere is the same)) were so crappy. Maybe they've changed it now...
All they ever kept teaching us was how to say hello, goodbye, what your favourite this and that is and where you live. And inane rubbish like that....
I mean chances are if I were to go to France (which I did, once) I'm not going to walk up to a stranger and tell them where I live and that I like gerbils. I'm going to want to ask for directions and help... ¬_¬
Not that it matters because when I was in French lessons everyone just messed about so it wasn't that productive...
I would of preferred Japanese or something, personally. Hehe.

Oh well... Sorry, just ranting. Don't mind me.

BlackSpider
Regular

#10 Post by BlackSpider »

I remember how I had to learn French as a little boy when I was in primary school. Well, since my family moved to live in Belgium for a few years back in the mid 80's I needed to go to a french school. I was just put in a class where no one knew Polish so that I can learn the new language quickly. The first few weeks were terrible but after 3 months I was speaking French alomst fluently. Imagine beign in a class with a bunch of young kids laughing at you and you don't even understand what the're saying. Wasn't easy at the beginning but now I realize that it was the quickest possible way to learn a foreign langauge. Just ranting too, he he...

Bienvenue aux forums. Je te conseille d'essayer aussi Tol1 et les autres "dating sims".

Beberth

En français dans le texte....

#11 Post by Beberth »

Pour ceux qui savent le français,je m'explique :
Lemmings 3 (Chronicle) est un super Lemmings (bien mieux que Lemmings révolution) mais malheureusement,il ne fonctionnent pas sur les Pc récents (problème de carte vidéo d'aprés certains).Par contre,la démo fonctionne trés bien (comprenne qui pourra).
Si quelqu'un a la solution,elle est la bienvenue.
Merci à tous.

Ps : J'ai l'original de Lemmings 3 (Chronicle).

For those that know French, I explain myself:
Lemmings 3 ( Chronicle) is great one Lemmings (much better than Lemmings revolution) but regrettably, it{*he*} do not work on recent Pc (problem of video card of aprés some) .Par against, the démo works trés well (understands{*includes*} which will be able to).
If somebody has solution, she is the welcome.
Thank you in all.

Ps: I have the original of Lemmings 3 ( Chronicle).

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

attempt at interpretation

#12 Post by chronoluminaire »

Desolé, mais je ne sais aucune solution. Avez-vous visité les links qu'Erik a posté? Mais j'essais traducer pour les autres, en cas que quelqu'un en sache:

He's asking whether anyone knows why the demo of Lemmings 3 works on recent PCs, but the full game has a problem with certain recent graphics cards. Anyone got any ideas?

Wow, it's a long time since I got to exercise my French. I studied it at school for 7 years and really enjoyed it, but that was an awful long time ago, and I fear it might show... <_<

Erik
Regular

#13 Post by Erik »

Oh, your French is way better than mine so I wouldn't notice :P I can read most of it, though. Suprises me - it's not like I've been paying attention in French classes :D

Beberth

Thank you

#14 Post by Beberth »

Bonjour,
au sujet du petit programme Dosbox pour faire tourner les vieux programmes,je tiens à vous remercier pour vos renseignements car ce programme,je l'ai installé et Lemmings 3 fonctionne à merveille (sauf le son,mais je vais vérifier).
Merci encore à vous tous.

Hello,
About the small Dosbox program to turn old programs, I am anxious to thank you for your information because this program, I installed and Lemmings 3 work marvelously (except the sound, but I am going to verify).
Thank you still to you all.

:D :D :D