Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
jammyrawr

Re: Guestbook

#3406 Post by jammyrawr »

Name: Jammy
Comments: Still figuring out things OwO!

Sythini
IRC Nick: Sythini

#3407 Post by Sythini »

I am Georgiana (Anna for short) from London. I think this is a good website and I will try hard so i can finally post a VN sometime, although it may not happen anytime soon. My website is symphonygames.blogspot.com. I enjoy writing and drawing a lot.
I'm still currently working on my first VN.
I hope to become good friends with everyone.

Tawwny

#3408 Post by Tawwny »

Name: 2classybricks though Tawwny is fine as well
Website: Still under construction. If deviantart counts, then mine is here: http://2classybricks.deviantart.com/
Comments about lemmasoft: A very nice site. I hope to learn how to build bigger and better visual novels here as well as discover new ones to play! ^^

Extra note: I am sooo late to posting in this thread lol

Nimandrous
Projects: Space Flings and Warfare, Space love and Plunder, Space Time and Dimensional Daughters
Organization: Future VN Lab

#3409 Post by Nimandrous »

Hi all!
I'm Nim. Your average Canadian otaku.
I'm a decent Renpy amateur with a flare for writing.
Unfortunately i suck at drawing so i'll be reading up on those tutorials for my current project.
Websites- http://spacevisualnovel.wordpress.com/ (I'd link my deviant-art but, as I mentioned above, I'm horribad at drawing."
My main project has been a work in progress for over a year now, but i'm nowhere near finished.

Comments- These forums seem easy to read and filter my way through.

helenburns

#3410 Post by helenburns »

Hi! My name is Helen. I named myself after the Jane Eyre character because she is a beautiful soul. I am a lover of visual novels. I wish to play many visual novels with intriguing story lines on this forum. I find this forum a large community which is potentially interesting.

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#3411 Post by tiya_nofurita »

welcome everyone!
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

EllaMila1

#3412 Post by EllaMila1 »

Hello!

My name is Elke and I live in The Netherlands.
My visual novel is a project for school, so I'm glad to have found this site with all it's tips and tricks.
Unfortunately, the deadline for my VN is really soon and I may have joined a bit late, but I'm hoping to
get along with you all. (:

Mueki na Keshiki

#3413 Post by Mueki na Keshiki »

Hi I'm Amane Keshiki, but you can just call me Kei. I live in the US and I don't have a website yet.
I'm an artist, VA and aspiring musician. I hope we can all get along and help each other out.

TehDMCmaniac
Completed: None yet.

#3414 Post by TehDMCmaniac »

Greetings, everyone. My account name is TehDMCmaniac and my real name is Galin, though feel free to refer to me as you see fit and/or amusing, as long as it is at least somewhat sensible.

I hail from a funny little country called Bulgaria and thoroughly enjoy writing, even if my experience in that area is somewhat limited for now. Regardless, as a direct result of the fun it brings, writing lead me to begin work on a novel, the idea of which soon turned into that of a VN. Following that trail would eventually lead one to my registration here, which is mostly a result of me prowling (or prancing, depends on thine point of view) around the internet in search of potential colleagues in my strife to craft a piece of art that would last in the hearts of those who experience it.

I have no website, though I do have an account in Deviant Art which holds in an exhibition an abundance of works (well over one, though a bit less than three), albeit half of them being rather old; http://tehdmcmaniac.deviantart.com/

Lengthly introductions aside, I certainly look forward to meeting people here and hope to get along well enough to have at least a pleasing chat every now and then.

Beauxite

#3415 Post by Beauxite »

Greetings I'm Beauxite, I'm from México. My tumblr is beauxite.tumblr.com, I like these forums i've been comming lately, reading most of the post, i think it's time i join in, i'm planning in doing some R-18 otomes... :) I'm good at drawing but i'm a bit lazy and get's frustrated easily, i hope i can finish this up. :D i'll let you all see when my game is finished. :D

Galejade

#3416 Post by Galejade »

Hi there! I'm Galejade and I recently used Ren'Py for the 1st time during the Insanity Jam 2014. I made some weird/silly game which is not a visual novel at all and it was really fun. Apart from that, I started to develop games this year and I'm also a writer/translator. See you guys :)

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#3417 Post by Donmai »

chickenhearted wrote:I've played a lot of visual novels and otome games, both for PC and console. I'm a little otome obsessed, actually ^^" I'm currently working on my first vn.
Very nice art there!
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Annie Quinn
Regular

#3418 Post by Annie Quinn »

I have never signed this lovely guestbook. Well, better late than never I suppose!
My name is Annie, though I'm credited as Anairis Quinones in official things. Call me either!
My website is here. I live in Atlanta, GA.
I originally joined the board to offer my services as a voice actress, though I've found myself providing my work as a writer as well for other projects. I'm also a singer, and pretty amateur artist. Basically, I dabble in everything.
Hope we continue to all get along swimmingly~

poetic
Regular
Projects: Sacred Fire
Organization: poetic

#3419 Post by poetic »

Hi,

my name is Andrej Vojtas and I live in Slovakia.
I enjoy storytelling in all it's diverse forms.
I am working on a narrative RPG 'Sacred Fire' - http://www.sacredfirerpg.com

RikuM56
Projects: Escape (WIP)

#3420 Post by RikuM56 »

Hello~
My name is Johnathan and I live in New York. I'm currently a freshman in college and I'm currently writing and coding my first visual novel.
Since starting, I've constantly come to this forum for tips, resources, and advice to help me start working on something that's pretty new to me (other than playing KEY games), and I realized it would probably be best to make an account here. I hope to get to know you guys and to be a part of this community~