Conspiracy [GXB, fantasy][TEMPORARILY CANCELLED ]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
Projects: Secrets...
Tumblr: stchematelier
itch: st-chem-atelier
Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452

Re: Conspiracy [GXB /otome / fantasy (?)/03-15-14 pg3]

#46 Post by SilverSnow »

03/16/14 Update

Last but not the least... I present you Katsuo's sprite presentation! \(^0^)/ At looong last! Going to set their new sprites and see how it looks like on game screen. Later on I'll start working on the ending images which I'm about to change and perharps take a break?
~_~ Well see... Curious enough no one has asked for Jin's older brother :1 I was wondering if its bothersome the fact that Katsuo's hair hides most of his face... What do you think? :/

For full view go here!
Now that you have seen them feel free to express on which character your interested in! S❤C
Poll is located on the right side ;D
Last edited by SilverSnow on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven

Re: Conspiracy [GXB /otome / fantasy (?)/03-16-14 pg4]

#47 Post by SilverSnow »

03/18/14 Update

A quick preview at how the "new" sprites look on game screen :3 I am now moving my attention on CG part again *feel free to hate me more now!*

SilverSnow
Regular

Re: Conspiracy [GXB /otome / fantasy (?)/03-18-14 pg4]

#48 Post by SilverSnow »

03/19/14 UPDATE

Happy to post a preview of the 2nd set of CG available on demo! ^^ Oddly I managed to finish it in a day :/ Perhaps my skill is improving!\(^0^)/ Anyway it's better that I remind you that obtaining the part where CGs are located might be a tiny bit hard. If this happens would you care to have a walk-through for the demo? That is if a demo ever needs one. 0.0

shiho14
Regular

Re: Conspiracy [GXB /otome / fantasy (?)/03-19-14 pg4]

#49 Post by shiho14 »

Hello! :D

Riko really looks like a boy :shock: For a moment I thought it was a new character :lol: I like that in one of her expressions there's some sparkles around her face lol

For me though, I'm the type that always get the bad endings or I always missed certain CG's when playing a game so it would be helpful if you post a walkthrough.....if we really need it or if it's hard to obtain some of the CG's ^^

Just curious though, how many CG can be obtain in the demo?

SilverSnow
Regular

#50 Post by SilverSnow »

Hi! Shiho14 :D
shiho14 wrote:
Riko really looks like a boy :shock: For a moment I thought it was a new character :lol: I like that in one of her expressions there's some sparkles around her face lol
That's good to know ^^ I wanted to obtain a charming smile from "him". *insert evil laugh here*
shiho14 wrote:For me though, I'm the type that always get the bad endings or I always missed certain CG's when playing a game so it would be helpful if you post a walkthrough.....if we really need it or if it's hard to obtain some of the CG's ^^

Just curious though, how many CG can be obtain in the demo?
Don't worry I didn't put any bad endings on the game ;) though there are 2 endings that can be considered "not-so-bad" it's up to the players how to classify it
As for CGs there are 2 sets of them and I'm planning to post the walkthrough 15 days after its demo release. :oops: Would that be okay?

shiho14
Regular

#51 Post by shiho14 »

That's good to hear :) I'm willing to try it out without a walkthrough to see if i can get it all!

Good luck on your game and I'm excited to play the demo ^_^

SilverSnow
Regular

#52 Post by SilverSnow »

03/26/2014 Update

Sorry if I haven't updated for days now /╯﹏╰\ This beginning week has been so busy that I'm pending my work for the demo's ending images. I'm left with three more images yet I doubt I'll really manage to do anything at all this week, but I'll make sure to make some updates once "busy week" will be over. O.o err...all this doesn't seem to make since

SilverSnow
Regular

Re: Conspiracy [GXB /otome / fantasy (?)/03-26-14 pg4]

#53 Post by SilverSnow »

03/30/14 Update

Finally!After disparately coverting, editing and replaying all over again the credits video for demo is finally done! Now I'm trying to figure out the ending corner, meaning I'm back on working with codes... I'm sure I'll manage to find informations and ways searching around LSF. *phew* That's it for today ^^

Anyway here's the preview for endings menu, which I'll be stuck with for now.

SilverSnow
Regular

Re: Conspiracy [GXB /otome / fantasy (?)/03-30-14 pg4]

#54 Post by SilverSnow »

04/08/14 Update

Here I am! Sorry for wasting your time making you read this post but I wanted to let you know that since Spring Break is less than a week I'll finally get to work on Conspiracy again!

In short:

:arrow: Must set the sprites up!
:arrow: Make ending stamps and code it!
:arrow: Check and revise game before releasing demo!

Anyway, I still hope you'll try it out once the demo is released ^^

Katty16
Regular

Re: Conspiracy [GXB /otome / fantasy (?)/04-08-14 pg4]

#55 Post by Katty16 »

Good luck! I saw that you are planning on not putting any bad endings. I think that's good since I'm one of the persons who easily gets bad endings XD

- "Who would you go for?"
I think I would go for Katsuo Shirokawa. I always like to get the cool guy first :p
- "Is the plot clear or too vague?"
The plot is pretty clear since you explain it in an easy way, and it's seems
- "Do you consider the possibility of playing this game?"
Of course! It seems like a really interesting game, and the art is really nice too. It seems like a really colorful game that makes it a bit funnier to play actually.
- "Is the secretiveness too much?"
I don't think so, it makes it a bit interesting, but that is something you decide yourself I think.

SilverSnow
Regular

#56 Post by SilverSnow »

Katty16 wrote:Good luck! I saw that you are planning on not putting any bad endings. I think that's good since I'm one of the persons who easily gets bad endings XD

- "Who would you go for?"
I think I would go for Katsuo Shirokawa. I always like to get the cool guy first :p
The plot is pretty clear since you explain it in an easy way, and it's seems
Of course! It seems like a really interesting game, and the art is really nice too. It seems like a really colorful game that makes it a bit funnier to play actually.
I don't think so, it makes it a bit interesting, but that is something you decide yourself I think.
Katty16 thank you! :) There are a total of 8 endings in the game's full version in which 1 ending I can't quite define though... :/

SilverSnow
Regular

#57 Post by SilverSnow »

04/16/14 Update

Finally finished all 5 demo ending images! Here it is!
So now I have to:
SilverSnow wrote:
:arrow: Must set the sprites up!
I'm looking forward on finishing the demo before May ends! Thank you very much for your patience and reading this update ;D Updates until further notice ❤
Last edited by SilverSnow on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverSnow
Regular

Re: Conspiracy [GXB /otome / fantasy (?)/04-16-14 pg4]

#58 Post by SilverSnow »

04/17/14 Update
Hooray! Finished both stamps customisation and coding!!! Everything's going well so demo might be release by the end or before the end of May. This is great! Only sprite work left and that's that for the demo!

Things left to do are:

:arrow:Must set the sprites up!

By this time I can now admit that I can't work on this project alone... TT^TT I'm actually looking for someone interested in helping me for free,out of pity *joking on the "pity" part here* or just for the sake of creating games! Releasing more information once demo is out ❤ Thank you to everyone for your patience!

Anyway here's preview for the stamps present on demo:

CatyCats
Regular

Re: Conspiracy [GXB /otome / fantasy (?)/04-17-14 pg4]

#59 Post by CatyCats »

"Who would you go for?"
i think for Katsuo (i'm for the cool guys xd) or maybe Jin (if he's available)
It is clear enough. Can't wait for your game!
Yep! The art looks cute! And their personalities are entertaining!
nah, its perfect! It persuades to play to know more about the story :D

Keep it up and have fun!!

SilverSnow
Regular

Re: Conspiracy [GXB /otome / fantasy (?)/04-17-14 pg4]

#60 Post by SilverSnow »

05/11/14 Update

First of all...

Hi! I know it's been almost a month that I haven't updated this thread, but I'm still proud to say that Conspiracy is still ongoing!!! Musn't give up now,right? ^^ Anyways aside from being soo busy, the computer I've been working on kept hanging and so I had to wait until I could use it again. Though they say "patience" is virtue, in my case I was already losing it. Glad to know that in less than 4 weeks my summer vacation is about to come, with good and possible bad news... Urgh!
Anyway on dA I ran into a contest featuring crushes and since Katsuo obviously is the most voted persuable male, guess it's already noticeable that I chosed him.
*cough*just wanted to find an excuse to draw him*cough*
Next...
CatyCats wrote: "Who would you go for?"
i think for Katsuo (i'm for the cool guys xd) or maybe Jin (if he's available)
Really @CatyCats? I was already losing hope for Jin, poor guy... Thank you \(^.^)/