Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

Re: Guestbook

#3436 Post by Donmai »

Welcome Aqueous and razordan. :D
Asceai wrote:It's the 5th most populous country in the world, why aren't there more? And yet, there are so many from the Philippines...
Language barrier, probably. Brazil is something like the whole European territory speaking a single language: a variant of European Portuguese. On the other hand, English is one of Phillipines official languages.
Asceai wrote:(or maybe it just seems that way because mugenjohncel is everyone on these forums)
Psst. Don't tell the secret! :lol:
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Rinmaru
Regular
Completed: Cardinal Cross
Projects: Cardinal Cross
Tumblr: impqueengames
Deviantart: rinmaru

#3437 Post by Rinmaru »

Hey everyone!
I'm Rinmaru from rinmarugames.com.
My real name is Roman and I'm from Istanbul / Turkey.
Lately i've started making visual novels on adobe flash but someone suggested I should be using ren'py instead.
Best suggestion ever because it's such an amazing program!
My first ren'py project is called Ascension:Echoes in the dark, it's the fourth instalment of the Ascension series I've been working on rinmarugames.
It's a rpg/visual novel with tiny (okay, maybe not so tiny...) otome elements in it.
I don't have a website for it yet as I'm at the very beginning of the development progress but you can find more information on my dev blog http://ascension-etd.tumblr.com/
I found a lot of very useful programming tips on lemma and I'm hoping to help people the same with what I learned while working on ETD. =) (Once I learn more of course, this my first time programming a VN on ren'py and I doubt I can be of any help to anyone at the moment >.<; )

odoyle_rules

#3438 Post by odoyle_rules »

I am not an artist nor an illustrator but I found a drawing that I would love for someone to color for me if possible.

Thanks in advance for anyones time and consideration.

Dave

Angie
Regular

#3439 Post by Angie »

I just registered and thought I should say a few things about myself.

Well, I'm pretty new to Ren'Py... From a few weeks I try to make an otome game with my friend (who does a wonderfull art).

Beside that, my real name's Agata, but I prefer to be adressed Angie. I'm studing Finances, but I'm going to start studing Computer Science as well from next term.
I'm a little nerdish, into japanese stuff too, I guess.

tinygreyhawk

#3440 Post by tinygreyhawk »

Hi guys, my name's Tina and I'm mainly a writer, although I do some other stuff from time to time. I'm 20 years old (turning 21 this year) and I love novels (fantasy and science-fiction, especially, or any kind of speculative), music (my life. Seriously), video games, anime, manga and my friends. :P

I'm currently working on a VN called Lex Virium Attrahendi with muniiam, which is about a young female attorney in Germany trying to figure out her life. Basically, it's fun stuff, and yes, I'm promoting my stuff--I'm allowed to do that, right?

riri_near

#3441 Post by riri_near »

Hello Everyone!
Name : riri_near
Web : I don't have any

I've found this forum a few months back and I decided to create an account. Because I just registered, I think it will be appropriate if I write something here. I enjoyed playing Visual Novel, and I'm trying to get a glimpse on how it made. So yeah, I would really like to learn how to make a Visual Novel. :D

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

#3442 Post by tiya_nofurita »

riri_near wrote:Hello Everyone!
Name : riri_near
Web : I don't have any

I've found this forum a few months back and I decided to create an account. Because I just registered, I think it will be appropriate if I write something here. I enjoyed playing Visual Novel, and I'm trying to get a glimpse on how it made. So yeah, I would really like to learn how to make a Visual Novel. :D
More Indonesian fellow yay! :D
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

RheaZeamoll
Completed: The Clown
Organization: Aurora Incendium Productions

#3443 Post by RheaZeamoll »

Hello! :)

I'm Rhea, but also go by Hazelle or reginacorylus, so if I misaddress myself, you know who to blame! xD
I'm from Sri Lanka, (are there any other lions around here? ;o;) and I'm a veterinary student irl, and a writer, editor, artist and a daydreamer with big dreams of taking over the world with an army of baby animals. I registered so long ago, but except for helping my girlfriend with our projects, I haven't really got to do anything else much. I blame college and extreme procrastination, but hey, I'm trying to redeem myself now. xD And so far, I think I have been improving.... *crosses fingers*
| Writer | Editor | Artist | Honest Critique
| The Clown | dissonance in my head | aurora incendium productions |

| Editor, Proofreader and Researcher at your service! |

Dreaming of the day I take over the world with animals. Beware.

SimonLayton
Regular

#3444 Post by SimonLayton »

RheaZeamoll wrote:Hello! :)

I'm Rhea, but also go by Hazelle or reginacorylus, so if I misaddress myself, you know who to blame! xD
I'm from Sri Lanka, (are there any other lions around here? ;o;) and I'm a veterinary student irl, and a writer, editor, artist and a daydreamer with big dreams of taking over the world with an army of baby animals. I registered so long ago, but except for helping my girlfriend with our projects, I haven't really got to do anything else much. I blame college and extreme procrastination, but hey, I'm trying to redeem myself now. xD And so far, I think I have been improving.... *crosses fingers*
hi hello im that girlfriend

*GLOMPS YOU AND SQUEALS* *U*

(YOU CALL YOURSELVES LIONS??? thats so cool wowee makes me wonder what are we)
Honest Critique
itch.io | avatar by crestforge

suzuaki
Regular
Completed: Violet White Hill

#3445 Post by suzuaki »

Yo, my name is Suzuya!
I am a digital illustrator and also composer in-training. I cover some songs from time to time with my UTAU or my own voice.
As I rarely reply any posts before, I decided to give it a go and.. yeah. It's nice to meet you guys!
I'm mostly active on deviantart here: http://suzuaki.deviantart.com/

I joined this forum since pretty long ago and finally decided to make a VN with a friend of mine.
We will be posting something about it soon enough ;)

candichan06
Regular
Projects: A Thief's Tale
Organization: Azure Rose Productions

#3446 Post by candichan06 »

Hi, my name's Candi and I'm just another fan of visual novels who thought it might be cool to try my hand at making one myself. Or at least write and maybe code one myself; I'm no artist or musician. What I have is little more than an idea right now, but slowly it is evolving to what I hope will be a good story. :)

Anyhow, it is nice to meet you all!

Trayget

#3447 Post by Trayget »

Well it looks like it's my turn.

First of all, I want to clarify something: English isn't my native language, so I'd very pleased if you correct my mistakes. Instead of being a bother, I consider this a useful way of improving my English (which, in my personal opinion, it's HORRIBLE)

Now, let's start with the introduction! (I bet that sounds odd).

I'm Trayget. I love playing VNs, watching anime, drawing and writing (I'm not very good at the last two).
It's nice to meet you all!
And that's all... Way too short? Well, ehm...

I have a project in mind, I'd like to write some psychological nakige VNs. And... I don't have anymore to say.

*run away*

shortycake
Regular
Completed: Night in the Cottage
Projects: The Mishka Effect, Nocturnal Affair, Lethe, Alice in Neverland, Behind the Doll's eyes[WIP]
Deviantart: shortpencil
itch: shortycake

#3448 Post by shortycake »

Welcome to Lemmasoft, everyone! Hope you'll be active in this forum, like commenting on the games you play, participating in forum events, or collaborating to others to experience making a VN!~ Have fun!

Jeveutout

#3449 Post by Jeveutout »

Hi
Name: Jeveutout (it mean Iwantall in english)

i'm french, sorry for my poor english.
my website are related to french gamebook (branching plot novel) and i think i will have to add french visual novel (those with choices) soon.
i have a lot to learn...

Lady-Cynic
Regular
Completed: Bobette: A KN that's horrible but at least complete
Projects: To Hell With Love: A G/G action game; Wendigo: A B/B horror game; Hannah's Humanity: A G/B KN about a girl making a choice; Counting Sheep: A mini RPG about a girl traveling with her sheep
Organization: Cynical Ghost Productions
IRC Nick: Lady-Cynic

#3450 Post by Lady-Cynic »

Hi! My name's Mabel, I'm from Chicago, and I'm a pretty hardcore nerd/geek (as I am sure a lot of you are as well). I'm an architect student at my high school, and I'm creating a VN with a friend of mine about demons and lesbians. >w<

I hope I can get along with everyone here, and that I can actually finish this pet project of mine. It's nice meeting y'all here.