Proofreading (free service)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Angie
Regular

Proofreading (free service)

#1 Post by Angie »

So, I'm just starting my wonderfull adventure with Ren'Py.

But I surely want to learn a lot and help others as I am myself at the beginning of writing a game and it's sometimes a little bit hard.
I guess I could offer my writing skills too, but as I don't have much experience... I don't want to sounds like I'm too full of myself ^^"

I can help you out by proofreading, that's for sure. Especially that I worked with scanlations (and still do) and correcting mistakes was main thing I've done, so I know a little bit about that.

If you need some help with writing or coding too, then I guess I could try and help with that... but as I said, I'm beginner.

Contact me via PM, or send me mail:

masterpencilangie@gmail.com

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Proofreading (free service)

#2 Post by fleet »

It's probably not a good idea to post your real e-mail address in a forum.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Angie
Regular

Re: Proofreading (free service)

#3 Post by Angie »

fleet wrote:It's probably not a good idea to post your real e-mail address in a forum.
I guess, but it's not my main e-mail adress, just the one I made up recently... so I thought it won't do much harm, and the communication can be a little bit easier (besides, I saw people putting up their e-mail adresses, so I thought it's fine...)
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder