One Leaf Clover [GxB] [Slice of Life] [NaNo2014]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
xxstrangesoulxx

Re: One Leaf Clover [GxB] [Slice of Life] [NaNo2014]

#16 Post by xxstrangesoulxx »

Cute VN. I love that there is voice acting. Sorry but I really have no helpful feedback on the voice acting, except to say it was done pretty well.

I didn't like the main character that much...well at least towards the beginning. I felt she was a bit too harsh with Taru and I really like Taru. He's so cute. :3 The rest of the characters were alright. Anyway, I liked the story well and it's pretty good NaNo game. I look forward to playing more voiced games from you. :)

rmt_2011
Regular
Projects: Lacrimosa ~ Nightmare Terror, Deceptive Dreams
Deviantart: Pie-inator

#17 Post by rmt_2011 »

Nice. I really liked the addition of the voice acting - it really shows that you put a little bit extra into the game to make it more special. Everything was great although I wish there were more endings...

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#18 Post by Ran08 »

Like xxstrangesoulxx, I didn't like the main character in the beginning too. And not just not much, haha, I didn't like her at all! :)) As in full on dislike. Hahahaha. However, this VN is still so adorable, especially the good ending. Hahaha. And the voice acting was amazing~ I've got so much more to say, hahaha, so... full thoughts here. :)

Congratulations on your release! :) I hope to hear more from you! Hahaha.

suzuaki
Regular
Completed: Violet White Hill

#19 Post by suzuaki »

This is such a lovely and cute game!

As someone who played vns regularly, I think the voices makes a very nice addition for the plot. I love it.
The voice types are wonderful, and japanese-like(especially rimu-- her voice is really cute!)

The characters are really unique and charming in their own way, so good job on that *-*
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪(┓^ω^)┛))

completed work : Violet White Hill [GxB/G VN][Mystery/Comedy/Romance/Voiced]
Find me on : devianArt | SoundCloud | YouTube

TakeOverWorld
Regular

#20 Post by TakeOverWorld »

This was sweet, and I liked the vioces, except Rimu's, for similar reasons to nctolu.
Although
I was kinda thrown by the plane... crash? It seemed really sudden, and then no one seemed too bothered by the fact the plane had just malfuntioned when they were on it, not even the Uncle who was flying it. I thought that was really jarring.

Allegra Hughes
Veteran
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Bitter Truth, Two Faced
Organization: Chisa Studios

#21 Post by Allegra Hughes »

Ran08 wrote:so... full thoughts here. :)
Omg thank you so much for your review :D

and thank you to everyone else who has given feedback about voice acting and the game!

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#22 Post by Lesleigh63 »

I liked the voice acting - I thought it added to the game. The writing was easy to read - no jarring sentences although the plots a little simple, but this is a nano entry - you don't have months and months to think up an indepth plot and write it. Interesting to see what you may come up with next if you continue as a team.

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#23 Post by Ferdokki »

Lolol, I recognize some of the characters from the "Don't Take it Personally Babe..." game. ;)

brightstar2011

#24 Post by brightstar2011 »

The voice acting was pretty top noch! And I really liked the art! Congratulations on finishing this :D

elioraa

#25 Post by elioraa »

Okay but these characters are Eerily similar to the ones in "Don't take it personally babe, It just ain't your story." I don't know if that game producer copied your characters or the other way around, but it's too uncanny to just ignore. Here are links to some of the characters
Rimu Asakura or Kendal Flowers,
http://images.jayisgames.com/dora_dtipb_5.jpg

Souka Kumo or Isabella,
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bBIBLx2HOoA/mqdefault.jpg
Just wanted to Let you know that (at least) these characters are pretty similar..

infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

#26 Post by infel »

elioraa wrote:Okay but these characters are Eerily similar to the ones in "Don't take it personally babe, It just ain't your story." I don't know if that game producer copied your characters or the other way around, but it's too uncanny to just ignore. Here are links to some of the characters
Rimu Asakura or Kendal Flowers,
http://images.jayisgames.com/dora_dtipb_5.jpg

Souka Kumo or Isabella,
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bBIBLx2HOoA/mqdefault.jpg
Just wanted to Let you know that (at least) these characters are pretty similar..

The character in all these games can be used by anyone. They are made by Tokudaya who made these sprites as a free resource. You may see them in a few games as they are a good start for someone doing their first or short visual novel.
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512