CLOSED

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
AbhorrentFear
Regular
Projects: Dear. Mr God

CLOSED

#1 Post by AbhorrentFear »

Well, lookie here. I've got a whole game done, with coding and writing all done. Awesome, right? Fabulous. Dear Mr. God, a short kinetic VN is ready to go, minus... Well, a certain problem.

You see, I have no artist. Unfortunately, one of my artists is busy with school, which I understand, but the other now has carpal tunnel's syndrome, which leaves me with no art at all. The sketches were barely even finished thus I'm starting with pretty much ZERO art assets right now.

Thus, I'm here to see if anyone would be willing to do some art for free. I can't pay you, sorry (school is eating up everything from my two part time jobs right now :cry: ). Dear Mr. God is a VN about learning to let go, and being at peace with yourself. Play through the story of Liam, a teen who lost his sister to some... unfortunate circumstances, ones he had no idea about until he decided to snoop through her room.

What I'm asking for is all CGS. This game will have no sprites since I have little use for them. That being said, I'm not going to ask for 8975843975 CGS in a short period of time. Since I'm asking this for free we'll work by your schedule, should you choose to volunteer.

What I'll be needing is 6 CGS. 5, technically, since the last two are edited versions of each other.

Please do either PM me here if you're interested, reply to this topic, or even email me at feariekino@gmail.com. Thanks for your time, hopefully someone is interested in helping out!
Last edited by AbhorrentFear on Sun May 25, 2014 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Draw me a monster. Now tell me, why is it a monster?"

AbhorrentFear
Regular

Re: *CLOSED*

#2 Post by AbhorrentFear »

Unfortunately, it seems as if I've lost yet another artist. So, hopefully this is allowed, but I'm bumping this, and reopening it, in hopes of finding someone else.

If you plan on PMing me, please do keep in mind this will be my fourth time searching for a new artist, so I'm really, really hoping to find someone who will be able to get the job done.

Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

Re: Searching For Artist for KN *UNPAID & REOPENED*

#3 Post by Rozume »

Would you be interested in doing a skill trade?

AbhorrentFear
Regular

#4 Post by AbhorrentFear »

Sure, I suppose. Though I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, I have a slight idea. Honestly, I'd do anything to get this project wrapped up and done with at this point. x3

Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

#5 Post by Rozume »

By skill trade, I mean paying by writing/programming/etc. for art.

AbhorrentFear
Regular

#6 Post by AbhorrentFear »

Oh, sure! I don't think my limited knowledge of programming is really worth all that much, but I definitely wouldn't mind writing and such.