SOS SAGA Otome (GxB) Paranormal Drama

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
riiko08
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Organization: DICESUKI
Deviantart: kooriiko

Re: SOS SAGA Otome (GxB) (Paranormal, Drama, Romance)

#31 Post by riiko08 »

Ohhh~~ This looks very interesting! (Plus deji is doing the art.yay!)
I'll be looking forward for more updates!

crestforte
Regular
Projects: SOS SAGA
Discord: crestforte#8245

#32 Post by crestforte »

riiko08 wrote:Ohhh~~ This looks very interesting! (Plus deji is doing the art.yay!)
She's only doing the art for the novel. The game has other artists doing the sprites and backgrounds.

Chasing Summer
Regular
Projects: unannounced project

#33 Post by Chasing Summer »

I had some time to kill today and read the comic, from the very first page to the very last. I didn’t even notice time passing by. Hopefully, the Visual Novel’s going to be just as good. It seems like a pretty big project though. Good luck, and if you need help with editing or proofreading, I’d be glad to help.
new account: sonnenblumen

riiko08
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Organization: DICESUKI
Deviantart: kooriiko

#34 Post by riiko08 »

crestforte wrote:
riiko08 wrote:Ohhh~~ This looks very interesting! (Plus deji is doing the art.yay!)
She's only doing the art for the novel. The game has other artists doing the sprites and backgrounds.
Lol! I thought she's gonna draw it. I must've overlooked that part. Nonetheless, I'm still excited for it!

Chasing Summer
Regular
Projects: unannounced project

#35 Post by Chasing Summer »

riiko08 wrote:
crestforte wrote:
Lol! I thought she's gonna draw it. I must've overlooked that part. Nonetheless, I'm still excited for it!
You’re not alone. I misunderstood, too, until I saw the picture of the full cast and noticed it’s a different art style. ^^
new account: sonnenblumen

crestforte
Regular

#36 Post by crestforte »

Sorry for the confusion there. I'll have to add an extra side note of who is drawing the characters and background. I did have it up before, but forgot to add it when doing the new front image.

Character Art by images http://marendins.deviantart.com/
Background Art by http://falynevarger.deviantart.com/

crestforte
Regular

Re: SOS SAGA Otome (GxB) - Looking for Beta Testers!!

#37 Post by crestforte »

This Monday I would like to have some persons test out the game with what I have so far as well as future updates (hopefully every five chapters).

If you are interested in joining the SOS crew for beta-testing, please let me know!!

CatyCats
Regular

#38 Post by CatyCats »

beta testers: Is that saying where to correct English and saying where the bugs are?

crestforte
Regular

#39 Post by crestforte »

CatyCats wrote:beta testers: Is that saying where to correct English and saying where the bugs are?
Yeah, it means checking the game for misspellings and/or grammar mistakes as well as any error codes that pop up.

crestforte
Regular

Re: SOS SAGA Otome (GxB) Paranormal Drama

#40 Post by crestforte »

Looks like we're going to be adding voice overs. At the moment I am looking for people who are interested in being joining the team to do the voices! If you're interested, please send an email to crestforte@sossaga.com.

crestforte
Regular

#41 Post by crestforte »

Updated a few things for those who are interested.

Erikka
Regular

#42 Post by Erikka »

WOW! It looks great! Amazing job!
May I ask how many romanceable characters will include the game?) Btw, the red-haired guy with wings look so hot!))
Will the game be for all ages or are you going to make something more mature?)

crestforte
Regular

#43 Post by crestforte »

Erikka wrote:WOW! It looks great! Amazing job!
May I ask how many romanceable characters will include the game?) Btw, the red-haired guy with wings look so hot!))
There's four romanceable characters (the red head with wings being one of them). The characters you can romance are Rem, Kasei, Reiyl, and Rowen.

I would guess the game will being 16+ with the language in it. Nothing NSFW.

The character icons that are shown here were drawn by Deji, but the character sprites in the game are drawn by another lady. You can see all their profiles for the characters here: http://sta.sh/23s84346lse?edit=1. The headshots in the file are what the characters look like in the game.

Erikka
Regular

#44 Post by Erikka »

crestforte wrote:
There's four romanceable characters (the red head with wings being one of them). The characters you can romance are Rem, Kasei, Reiyl, and Rowen.

The character icons that are shown here were drawn by Deji, but the character sprites in the game are drawn by another lady. You can see all their profiles for the characters here: http://sta.sh/23s84346lse?edit=1. The headshots in the file are what the characters look like in the game.
Rowen - Rem - Reiyl... Honestly speaking I find a bit complicated their names because three of them starts with R)))
I'm particularly interested in Rowen and Rem(especially Rowen... he sounds very interesting!))
Amazing project! And I like that it's going to be +16. I'm officially stalking it) 8)

crestforte
Regular

#45 Post by crestforte »

Erikka wrote:
crestforte wrote:

Rowen - Rem - Reiyl... Honestly speaking I find a bit complicated their names because three of them starts with R)))
I'm particularly interested in Rowen and Rem(especially Rowen... he sounds very interesting!))
Amazing project! And I like that it's going to be +16. I'm officially stalking it) 8)
Yeah, I agree with the name issue. Over the past 18 years that the story was worked on, I never thought about the guy's names. Now it would be hard for me to change their names now since I've known them for so long. ._.