(Closed!) Looking for a free writer or idea bouncer~ GxB

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

(Closed!) Looking for a free writer or idea bouncer~ GxB

#1 Post by Ran08 »

EDIT: Found what I was looking for, thank you so much everyone! <3 I really appreciate it. Looking forward to working with you~

Hi there LSF! :)

To be honest, I'm feeling quite shy, but... here we go.
I'm looking for a free writer(s) or idea bouncer for my GxB, rom-com, drama/mystery game, The Thing With Mistletoes. Here's the dev site for that: TTWM. :D

It was supposed to be released last December, unfortunately, due to real-life stuff, hectic schedules and preparations for my high school graduation, I didn't have much free time and up to now it's still not finished. Well, the thing is, it's waaaaay overdue and I really want to release it before college starts, but I've been hit with this terrible writer's block. :( Just in this particular VN though. *sigh*

Please, I really need some help. T____T And I'd love to work with somebody new too! I already have the events outlined, but I need something... new and exciting. Hahaha. After the 5-month-delay, I think I actually forgot the personalities of my own characters. :o Haha, kidding.

Art is already taken care of by the really talented Hapuki, and we have the soundtracks and most of the backgrounds. :) Current word count: 27k. It's almost finished actually... but I'm missing two character routes and the final route.

The game is free, and I can't really pay anyone anything, so I apologize for that. :( But if it's alright with you, please, I'd be eternally grateful if you could be my co-writer for this game. :) And if you want, after this I can also help you out in your game! Hahaha. =) Whether it's scripting, editing, writing, proofreading, testing, idea-bouncing, or something, I'm willing to help. Haha.

Anyway, feel free to PM me or reply here! ^^ Thank you very much for reading, bye!
Last edited by Ran08 on Fri May 16, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorakun
Regular
Completed: Techno Titans, Blood Metal Exorcism, Tom Cruiser, Mechadin, UPlay
IRC Nick: Sorakun

Re: Looking for a free writer or idea bouncer~ GxB, mystery

#2 Post by Sorakun »

I'll gladly help out on the project, got a bit of writers block for one of my own projects at the moment so if you'd like someone to bounce ideas with id gladly help. I can also writer, though a bit slowly, for free if that is also needed.

I am rather "new" to the VN scene and haven't released any VNs at current time though I am currently working on 2 separate VNs looking to be released later this year, one as writer/programmer the other as just the programmer.

If you think I could be of help feel free to pm me and we can talk over the details of what need to be done

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by Ran08 »

Sorakun wrote:...If you think I could be of help feel free to pm me and we can talk over the details of what need to be done
Of course! Thank you for replying, Sorakun. I appreciate it. :) Well, if you want we can just idea-bounce for each other's projects, or... if you're up for it, you can help me out with writing the actual scenes. :) I wonder... do you like writing romance scenes? :D

But seriously, anything would be a big help right now. Writer's block is such a pain. Hahaha. :D

Sorakun
Regular
Completed: Techno Titans, Blood Metal Exorcism, Tom Cruiser, Mechadin, UPlay
IRC Nick: Sorakun

#4 Post by Sorakun »

I am happy writing any kind of scene, romance or other.

Would you like to run the idea bouncing here or via pm or another method of communication?
Ran08 wrote:But seriously, anything would be a big help right now. Writer's block is such a pain. Hahaha. :D
Indeed it is xD

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by Ran08 »

I sent you a PM Sorakun. :) Really, thank you so much for the offer! Hahaha. =)

Oh, and if anybody else is also interested, feel free to PM me. :D Hahaha. I appreciate every help I could get. Haha.