Heartstring Bugs [dating sim, otome] (Guide's up)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
NoahSindri
Regular
Projects: Truculence, Noraska:The cats valley
Organization: Sunset Productions

Re: Heartstring Bugs [dating sim, otome] (Guide's up)

#181 Post by NoahSindri »

Downloading it right now :D Gonna give u my review after I play it ^^

Zelika
Projects: Blind
IRC Nick: ValerieXarichi

#182 Post by Zelika »

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS for the game!! *Downloading now*

Congrats on your release btw ^^

Iloveanime21

#183 Post by Iloveanime21 »

Sorry to bump this thread but when I clicked on the download link it said, "You have stumbled upon a page that doesn't exist. You will be redirected to the main page in a few seconds. If you aren't redirected, click here."
Then it took me to a website called unbrokenhours.com and I really want to download this game.

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#184 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Uh, Unbrokenhours is actually the creator's site... You can download the game there, you know?
Here, I'll put the link: Heartstring Bugs

inkinmyveins

#185 Post by inkinmyveins »

I finally got to a ending after a couple days of playing. Overall I love this game, bugs and all. (went on a date downtown with Blaze, and just as he was telling me that the date sucked it Lucas appeared overtop of Blaze and the words switched to his bad date ending.)
It was a lot of fun to play, especially after you figure out a balance of how to do your stats. XD Definitely going to keep playing till I get all the endings. ♥
Awesome work! ♥ ♥

racuel

#186 Post by racuel »

I couldn't see the clothes so I tried everything is said on the first post, but it's still not working.
When I choose "Force Angle/DirectX Renderer", the clothes display, but the back button don't.
Someone please help me :(

RotM

#187 Post by RotM »

racuel wrote:I couldn't see the clothes so I tried everything is said on the first post, but it's still not working.
When I choose "Force Angle/DirectX Renderer", the clothes display, but the back button don't.
I had the same problem..., I installed the game again and then I played just in window (options->display) mode.
Not playing fullscreen worked fine for me, even not needed to change the renderer. Hope it helps!!

racuel

#188 Post by racuel »

RotM wrote:
racuel wrote:I couldn't see the clothes so I tried everything is said on the first post, but it's still not working.
I had the same problem..., I installed the game again and then I played just in window (options->display) mode.
Not playing fullscreen worked fine for me, even not needed to change the renderer. Hope it helps!!
Thank you for the reply! I tried what you said, but the back button still doesn't show up :(

Hinagiku

#189 Post by Hinagiku »

This game is sooooo good!! :D
But no matter what I do, I am not able to buy a dress. :(

JimG
Regular

#190 Post by JimG »

After seeing this, I downloaded to play and have the problem with buying dresses, no back button. I tried everything I could think of, which admittedly is not much. If anyone has a fix for Mac that has not been shared yet, please let me know. The game looks really interesting.

Best Regards
Jim

I reloaded a few times and started over and now everything works.

VenusEclipse
Veteran
Completed: Princess of Ruin, Frozen Essence, Heartstring Bugs
Organization: Unbroken Hours
Tumblr: unbrokenhours
Deviantart: venus-eclipse

#191 Post by VenusEclipse »

Hey guys. Sorry for the late reply. I don't log into Lemma Soft often.
For those still with display problems...

1.)Update your graphics drivers
2.)Update Direct X
3.)Try to force the game to read from a different driver. Press shift and enter to load the game. The game should open and look like the image attached. Cycle through the choices starting from to see which one works.

They work for most people. Hopefully, you don't end up in the small group where this doesn't work there's no other way I can solve it. ^^;

Artemisia

#192 Post by Artemisia »

I remember enjoying this one last summer. Thank you so much for all that Tokimeki feeling! :) Too bad we can't molest the guys in this one! :( :lol:

AngelicBlood
Regular
Projects: House of Hearts

#193 Post by AngelicBlood »

I was so hooked with it that I played for 8 hours straight, dammit.
Went on Dimitri and Chase's roads-
Well, Chase's road was generally unexpected. I think it was a bit cliché - then again, I didn't quite like him, anyway. And I just now understood what he meant by 'temptation' and 'your skin' at the end of a good date. I thought he wanted to kiss me. Ew.
Dimitri is one adorable little fooker. I absolutely loved his road. Was Natasha an inspiration from Hetalia's Belarus? Something tells me it is, but I don't know. And I don't actually think I've been that much in love with a male virtual character since Frozen Essence. I need to stop playing this, because I might end up swaying towards his road again.
Either way, good game! I just think that Elly's portraits looked a bit weird.. don't remember why.

KuroSleepyAsh

#194 Post by KuroSleepyAsh »

Hey there, first of all; great game! I really like the art, the characters are entertaining and the interaction between them is very complex and nice to watch.

I only have a little problem with obtaining the last cg (and I think all in all the graduation part). I only played Huang's route thus far, but I made sure to have all the required stats (I had a full friendship and love meter and over 300 points in all stats).

I heard about some players facing similar difficulties, but I haven't seen a proper answer about it.

Looking forward to your help,
Kuro ^^

P.S.: thanks again for an awesome game!=D

Tracy Bullet
Regular

#195 Post by Tracy Bullet »

I remember this game! Viiiii