In His Eyes (Romance,GxB,Tragedy)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sleipnir56
Veteran
Completed: Under the Sycamore Tree,Timeless-D Gray Man VN(NanoRenO 2014)
Projects: Chocolate Kiss
Organization: SleiphericWings

Re: In His Eyes (Romance,GxB,Tragedy)Feedback Wanted

#16 Post by Sleipnir56 »

Ran08 wrote:This seems interesting. :) The story is pretty unique and the sprites are quite lovely. Plus, the characters are intriguing. I do think there's some depth to them, which I'm very interested in seeing in the actual game. Haha. I'm not a big fan of tragedies coz sad stories can easily make me cry, but if things end up fine-- oh wait, tragedies never end fine. *sigh* :'(

One thing I noticed though... could you maybe... change the colors for the character names? Well, except for Takumi. The default textbox is dark and those name colors are dark as well, so they're pretty hard to see. Or maybe that's just me. Hahaha. :)

Anyway, goodluck on this project! :)

Thank you so much. Took a while to customized. And I'm glad you like their personalities. It's hard for me to do that for characters at times. And don't worry, you can change that if you pick the right options. Still, it's going to be a sad story, but the beginning is a bit happy. Or at least that's how it starts out. (But like I said, you can change their fates by the choices ^^)

And thanks. I'll do that. But like you I like Takumi's color name. Kind of tomboyish.

Anyway, thank again. I'll do my best ^^

Sleipnir56
Veteran

Re: In His Eyes (Romance,GxB,Tragedy)Feedback Wanted

#17 Post by Sleipnir56 »

Broodelin wrote:I'm a bit of a sucker for tragedy, so I'm raring for this game to be released! :)

The art looks good, if a bit generic, but it's the story and the delicious tragedy that's going to make this game.

This will be my first tragedy but I'm good with sad stories. Glad you are excited for this. I'm grateful for the support

And thanks. Sorry if it does though. I didn't make them. A friend did. So I hope I can write it well for you and others. It'll take time though. Thanks again ^^

Sleipnir56
Veteran

Re: In His Eyes (Romance,GxB,Tragedy)Updated 07/24/14-Must R

#18 Post by Sleipnir56 »

Update-07/24/14-Don't know if people are still with this, but I just wanted to say some things. First off, I've begun to write the story again, and am getting far :) . I am proud of myself because my state of mind has usually gotten in the way. On another note though, I'm currently looking for a CG artist. Really hoping to get one soon, cause the game feels empty without them :? . I can't pay, but can offering coding, writing, and maybe voice acting. So if you're interested please send me a PM.

Shmittens

#19 Post by Shmittens »

The story seems interesting! Haven't seen a sad story in a while so it's a good change of pace.
The art looks really good by the way.

I'm looking forward to seeing this game! Good luck

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#20 Post by Akitsuki »

Overweight protagonist reminds me of Otometeki Koi Kakumei Love Revo though I never really play one LOL.
I wonder if in the end she'll diet and become slim too, but staying overweight gives uniqueness to the game ;D

Anyway, Yusuke is my favorite so far. He's just my type asdhkslaskjf but I'm kinda confused why he has long hair in the screenshot. Minato is.. well, I can't say if I'm interested in his character per se, but I want to know how you will go in his route. And since it's tragedy too, I can't help but being curious which part of it is tragedy.

Good luck with the game though! And I hope you'll find CG artist soon! I really want to help, but I'll see if I have time for it.

Sleipnir56
Veteran

#21 Post by Sleipnir56 »

Shmittens wrote:The story seems interesting! Haven't seen a sad story in a while so it's a good change of pace.
The art looks really good by the way.

I'm looking forward to seeing this game! Good luck
Thank you so much for being interested :D . And it will be sad, but the first part is on more of a happy note. And thanks again on your thoughts on the art to. I was worried about it for a while

Sleipnir56
Veteran

#22 Post by Sleipnir56 »

Akitsuki wrote:Overweight protagonist reminds me of Otometeki Koi Kakumei Love Revo though I never really play one LOL.
I wonder if in the end she'll diet and become slim too, but staying overweight gives uniqueness to the game ;D

Anyway, Yusuke is my favorite so far. He's just my type asdhkslaskjf but I'm kinda confused why he has long hair in the screenshot. Minato is.. well, I can't say if I'm interested in his character per se, but I want to know how you will go in his route. And since it's tragedy too, I can't help but being curious which part of it is tragedy.

Good luck with the game though! And I hope you'll find CG artist soon! I really want to help, but I'll see if I have time for it.
I'll kind of get this with my other game Parallel Hearts. It's true, it does kind of feel like that, but that game, though I hope people won't take too much offensive to my opinion, sets a very bad image for big people. The girl changes just so the guys like her, and they don't even notice her till she is slim. I guess maybe that's why I made a game like this to try and change things up a bit.

But thank you for being interested :) . Glad you like Yusuke because he's my favorite XD. As for his hair, I have it like that because he cuts it off later. As for Minato, I know a good few might not be too interested in him, but since I'm trying to make it a tragedy game I'll do my best to make him interesting for people who might not be too into him.

And thanks again. I'll find one soon. Really grateful for the encouragement :mrgreen: