Looking for Logo Design for Dark VN(Paid) 5/22

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
eileen
Veteran
Projects: Akiba Z and Passion Sync
Organization: Aphrodisia/Beautiful Starr

Looking for Logo Design for Dark VN(Paid) 5/22

#1 Post by eileen »

I'm a bit embarrasses about opening this thread due the content of the work. :oops: Might as well get it over with. :wink:

Editor jobs are closed.

Plot: In the wake of great defeat, Himeno was given a second chance to defeat the Shinken Saber Rangers with new power provide to her after meeting Order and Chaos. The downside is that she will become addicted to sex and most have sex with women to survive thanks to Chaos. Upon agreeing, she becomes an agent for them doing missions which will question herself and beliefs. "Just get your revenge and we will talk more." That is what they say before leaving.

The game I'm working on is 18+ game with some red flag stuff that may make people uncomfortable. You will need to be 18 or over and have no trouble handling so dark content. This is more for the editor then logo designer.

First, I'm looking for someone to design a logo for the game and possibly do logo for the team later on. I'm willing to pay for this.
Does $20 sound good or more?

I think I have enough editors for right now. You can still message me if you are still interested.
Last edited by eileen on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Re: Looking for editor and Logo Design for Dark VN(Paid)

#2 Post by Fenrir34 »

See you need an editor. I'm willing to do it for free. I don't mind. If you're interested, please tell me :)

eileen
Veteran
Projects: Akiba Z and Passion Sync
Organization: Aphrodisia/Beautiful Starr

#3 Post by eileen »

Fenrir34 wrote:See you need an editor. I'm willing to do it for free. I don't mind. If you're interested, please tell me :)
Yeah, I do need an editor. I'm interested in having you on board as editor. :wink: Will send you a pm.

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

#4 Post by Fenrir34 »

eileen wrote:
Fenrir34 wrote:See you need an editor. I'm willing to do it for free. I don't mind. If you're interested, please tell me :)
Yeah, I do need an editor. I'm interested in having you on board as editor. :wink: Will send you a pm.

Cool :mrgreen: