Sinister Action

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Ageha
Regular
Tumblr: agehaatlas
Deviantart: Ageha1304

Sinister Action

#1 Post by Ageha »

So I have always wanted to work in a group in order to create fun visual novels, however after a while of searching I found that all groups are either strictly professional or are very messy and unorganized. That's why I've decided to create my own since I have some experience in organizing groups and events in general.

So first of all, I want to warn, that nobody is going to pay you anything here. The purpose of this group is to work together, gain experience and basically improve yourself at whatever it is that you are doing. So we're going to be creating free games, because obviously we need more of those around these parts. So here's list of people I would like to recruit:

Writers (5-10, as long as your writing is good, I don't mind recruiting 20)
Angie
Pearlene

CrimsonMoon

Me

Artists
(this includes character artists, background artists, lineart artists and CG artists)
Pineapple Pocky (color artist)
Jaoosa (CG artist)
xdeadlytoaster (lineart)
JudasChan (sketch artist)
Me (emergency artist)

Coders (2-5)

Sora

Musicians (1-3)

Proofreaders, editors (1-3)

Angie

Reika

So for those of you who are interested you can message me. I'll try not to be too strict (I make no promises though....) You can also join this chat http://us21.chatzy.com/68741673287352 where we can all gather together to decide name for our group and what will be our first project. I'm going to be there whenever I'm online, so don't be shy and come. I don't bite... much :D

P.S. I ain't gonna loiter around, we're going to start this as soon as possible (meaning within next month, not next 2 years)
Last edited by Ageha on Thu May 22, 2014 4:48 am, edited 15 times in total.

Sorakun
Regular
Completed: Techno Titans, Blood Metal Exorcism, Tom Cruiser, Mechadin, UPlay
IRC Nick: Sorakun

Re: Creating a new group

#2 Post by Sorakun »

So I tried messaging in the chat but to no prevail.

In any case, You have sparked my interest in this "quest" of yours so, feel free to hop on so we can talk about it :)

Ageha
Regular

#3 Post by Ageha »

Wow, never expected so many folks to respond. For now our group has loads of artists, so right now I would like to find some writers and background artist (because they are always rare).

Join in the chat or you can add me on Skype - Ageha1304

P.S. Coders, graphic (GFX) artists and musicians wouldn't hurt to have either.

Omniknight
Veteran

#4 Post by Omniknight »

Best of luck with your new group!

Ageha
Regular

#5 Post by Ageha »

Thanks. I've got more people to join than expected. We could have few more writers, but for time being, I believe that we are ready to start our project. After we come up with a name for group. :D

Omniknight
Veteran

#6 Post by Omniknight »

Sora (Alex Taylor) is one hell of a talented coder, ya know. Once had the pleasure of working with him......

Ageha
Regular

#7 Post by Ageha »

Oh yeah, I noticed that and I'm never letting him go! He's mine now! MUHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAH!!!!

Just kidding XD (kind of). But I am really glad he joined though, never expected to run into coder that could outmatch my brother.

Omniknight
Veteran

Re: Sinister Action

#8 Post by Omniknight »

Because I won't be scripting at all for the month of our Kickstarter campaign, I just realized I'll have a month of free time to participate in a new project. :D

If you're willing to

i) Give me the position as a lead scripter and
ii) The plot hasn't already been decided,

I'll make a 20+ page codex for you outlining the bios of every single character + plot + event progression (JVN quality.) Of course, I'm not looking for pay--just a credit as one of the scripters in the final product.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! I do professional quality work.